Goran Bregovic - Music Inspired And Taken From Underground download mp3 album
Serbian musician and composer Goran Bregovic created these musical masterpieces from the critically acclaimed 1995 film UNDERGROUND, his third collaboration with director Emir Kusturca. The film was awarded the coveted Palme d'Or at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. Many of the pieces were inspired by traditional melodies of Gypsy music. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). My little one who used to cry in the car constantly as an infant, for some inexplicable reason, when I put this album on, he'd calm down and fall asleep.
Music Inspired and Taken from Underground. Released May 9, 2000. Music Inspired and Taken from Underground Tracklist. 1. Kalašnjikov Lyrics. About Music Inspired and Taken from Underground. This is the soundtrack to Emir Kusturica’s 1995 black comedy about two con artists who live hand-to-mouth in Yugoslavia from World War II to the beginning of the Yugoslav Wars. The tinny instrumentation and antic rhythms mesh with the humor of the film. Music Inspired and Taken from Underground Q&A.
Goran Bregovic Kalasnjikov (Underground, 1995; Soundtrack Эмира Кустурицы). Goran Bregovic - Ost Underground The Belly Button Of The World.
Goran Bregović - Underground Tango mp3. Β4. Goran Bregović - The Belly Button Of The World mp.
Goran Bregovic - Alkohol (full album). Goran Bregovic with orchestra Serbia 2007. Underworld - Born Slippy. Goran Bregovic - Mesecina. Gypsy Hill - Balkan Beast - Batov Records. Goran Bregovic & Zeverina (Full Album). Gypsy Beats & Balkan Bangers Vol. Goran Bregović - Maki maki (live).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals [Performer] – Cesaria Evora
|3||Mesecina = Moonlight||3:58|
|4||Ya Ya (Ringe Ringe Raja)||2:28|
|10||The Belly Button Of The World||5:39|
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Distributed By – Polygram Discos S.A.
- Marketed By – Polygram Discos S.A.
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Adapted By – Marjanovic* (tracks: 4)
- Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Artwork By – Louis:JPrichardware
- Chorus – The Chorus* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Goran Bregovic*
- Coordinator [Music Coordination] – F.Dumas-Zajdela*, J.Sanjuan*
- Directed By – Bojan Sudzic* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Engineer – Dragan Vukicevic*, George Shilling, Stephane Caisson*, Vlada Negovanovic*, Zoran Jankovic*
- Illustration [Poster] – Laurent Lufroy
- Lyrics By – D. Kovacevic* (tracks: 3), E. Kusturica* (tracks: 3), T. Chantre* (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Music By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 3), Bajramovic* (tracks: 3)
- Music By, Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 2)
- Orchestra – The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Boban Markovic* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Slobodan Salijevic* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), RT Beograd Orchestra, The* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Photography By – Peter Mountain
- Programmed By – Srdjan Kurpjel*, Dordje Jankovic*
- Soloist, Drums – Nenad Jelic*, Ogi Radivojevic*
- Soloist, Fife – Bora Dugic*
- Soloist, Horn [Cow Horn], Bagpipes [Gajde], Kaval – Zorz Gruic*
- Violin [First] – Vesna Jovanovic* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Vocals [Girl Singer] – Danjela*, Lidija Ljubenova, Ljudmila Ratkova*, Snezana Borisova*
- Vocals [Singer] – Zdravko Colic*
- Written-By – C&M Lewis* (tracks: 4), L.Dorsey* (tracks: 4), Trad* (tracks: 5, 6, 8)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Goran Bregovic* (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 10), Trad* (tracks: 11)
NotesSoundtrack from Underground, a film by Emir Kusturica (Palme D'Or, Festival De Cannes 1995).
Comes in a transparent tray jewel case with a 8-panel fold-out booklet.
The Tzigane Brass Orchestra from Slobodan Salijevic and from Boban Markovic interpreted traditional dances from the region called "Ćoćek" (Tcho-Tchek). These recordings have been made "at home" in Prekodolce, their original village.
Snezana Borisova and Lidija Ljubenova are of The National Bulgarian Ensemble "Filip Kutev".
Recorded in Prekodolce / Prague / Belgrade / Sofia / London and Paris.
Music coordination for Polygram.
Poster Illustration: under a concept of Euro-RSCG / Scher Lafarge.
All songs published by Polygram Music except track 2 by Lusafrica / Polygram Music & track 4 by Fast Music Inc. / Semi.
Cesaria Evora appears courtesy of Lusafrica / RCA / BMG France.
(P) 1995 Kamarad Productions
(C) 1995 Mercury France
Polygram Music For Films
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 89102 0
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Argentina||1995|
|none||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Bulgaria||1995|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Ukraine||2007|
|MK 136, 5289102||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Dol)||Komuna, Mercury||MK 136, 5289102||Yugoslavia||1996|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Germany||1995|