Within a Mile of Home is the third studio album by the Irish-American punk band Flogging Molly. Released in 2004, this album reached on the . Billboard Top 200 Chart and on the Independent Music chart. The album is dedicated to Joe Strummer and Johnny Cash, as indicated in the album's liner notes.
Band Name Flogging Molly. Album Name Within a Mile of Home. Erscheinungsdatum 14 September 2004. Labels Side One Dummy. Musik GenreFolk Punk. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen9. 1. Screaming at the Wailing Wall. 2. Seven Deadly Sins.
a mile), within a mile of home. Within a Mile of Home" Track Info. Release Date September 14, 2004. Within a Mile of Home Flogging Molly. 12. Within a Mile of Home. 13. The Spoken Wheel. 14. With a Wonder and a Wild Desire.
Album · 2004 · 15 Songs. Flogging Molly) - Single. There's Nothing Left, Pt. 2 - Single. See All. The Valley of the Shadow of Death.
Artists Flogging Molly Within a Mile of Home. This album has an average beat per minute of 120 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 60/166 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Within a Mile of Home. BPM Profile Within a Mile of Home. Album starts at 154BPM, ends at BPM (-154), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Flogging Molly.
Album: Within a Mile of Home (2004). Artist: Flogging Molly. Money online! Generated MP3. Download MP3 320Kbps, . 2 Mb, 03:53. Download MP3 64Kbps, . 8 Mb, 03:53. Download for free and listen to Flogging Molly - Within a Mile of Home. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org F Flogging Molly.
The Wanderlust, 12. Within A Mile Of Home, 13. The Spoken Wheel, 14. With A Wonder And A Wild Desire, 15. Don’t Let Me Die Still Wondering. More albums from Flogging Molly: Life Is Good by Flogging Molly. Swagger by Flogging Molly. Live At The Greek Theatre by Flogging Molly. Float by Flogging Molly. Whiskey On A Sunday by Flogging Molly. Speed Of Darkness by Flogging Molly. Alive Behind The Green Door by Flogging Molly.
Within a Mile of Home: The title track may sound a little similar to "Tomorrow Comes a Day Too Soon" because of how the fiddle and accordian play with each other. This song sounds much better live than recorded (you should listen to the Whiskey on a Sunday live version and you would know what i am talking about. The Spoken Wheel: Guest vocalist Noel o' Donovan join Flogging Molly for this song, surprised me the first time i heard it. Sure it may have been unnecesary but it still works.
Flogging Molly cultivated and established their style, "Within a mile of home" is already the fourth album since 1997. Factory girls" is a bit slower but very nice. It starts with a good drum beat and a simple, but catchy acoustic guitar. Here, the vocal line and the guest vocals of Lucinda Williams are very convincing. To youth (My sweet Roisin Dubh)" is musically and lyrically a tribute to Dublin. Whistles and wind" on the other side has almost some American Country elements. Within a mile of home" is a very variable album that is mostly.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Screaming At The Wailing Wall||3:41|
|2||The Seven Deadly Sins||2:50|
Engineer [Lucinda Williams Vocals] – Derrick O'Brien*Featuring, Vocals – Lucinda Williams
|4||To Youth (My Sweet Roisin Dubh)||3:17|
|5||Whistles The Wind
Cello – Stefanie FifeViola – Novi Novog
|6||The Light Of A Fading Star||3:52|
|8||The Wrong Company||0:36|
|9||Tomorrow Comes A Day Too Soon
Washboard – Craig Jackman
|10||Queen Anne's Revenge
Lead Vocals – Nathen MaxwellLyrics By – Maxwell*
|12||Within A Mile Of Home||3:53|
|13||The Spoken Wheel
Vocals [Guest] – Noel O'Donovan
|14||With A Wonder And A Wild Desire||3:40|
|15||Don't Let Me Die Still Wondering
Engineer [Horns] – Jake PosnerHorns – Lee Thornburg
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SideOneDummy Records
- Copyright (c) – SideOneDummy Records
- Copyright (c) – 26F RPM, Inc.
- Made By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X21920
- Published By – Twentysixf Music
- Published By – 26F Gellert Hill Music
- Published By – See No Evil Music
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Studios
- Recorded At – D.O’B. Sound
- Recorded At – Mad Dog Studios
- Engineered At – Mad Dog Studios
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Accordion, Concertina – Matt Hensley
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Emer Lalor, Emma Allen, Erik Payne, Fran DeAngelo, Mairead Murphy, Zander Cox
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Nathen Maxwell
- Drums, Percussion – George Schwindt
- Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Casey
- Engineer – Ken Sluiter
- Engineer [Assistant] – Garen Avetisyan, Jason Gossman, Jose Borges
- Fiddle, Tin Whistle, Bagpipes [Uilleann Pipes], Backing Vocals – Bridget Regan
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Bodhrán, Spoons, Backing Vocals – Dave King
- Lyrics By – King* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 15)
- Management – Gary Schwindt
- Management [Business] – David Weise
- Mandolin, Banjo, Bouzouki [Bazouki], Backing Vocals, Mandola – Robert Schmidt
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Ken Sluiter, Ted Hutt
- Music By – Regan* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), King*, Casey* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), Schwindt* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), Hensley* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), Maxwell* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), Schmidt* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 15), Hutt* (tracks: 1, 5)
- Photography By [Band] – Shawn Bishop
- Producer – Ted Hutt
NotesRecorded at Hollywood Sound Recorders, Hollywood, CA, Cello Studios, Hollywood, CA, Ocean Studios, Burbank, CA
Mixed at Can Am Studios, Tarzana, CA
Mastered at Oasis Mastering, Los Angeles, CA
Vocals on "Factory Girls" recorded at DOB Sound
Horns on "Don't Let Me Die Still Wondering" recorded and engineered at Mad Dog Studios
Tracks 1, 5 published by TWENTYSIXF MUSIC (BMI), 26F GELLERT HILL MUSIC (ASCAP) & SEE NO EVIL MUSIC (ASCAP) © 2004 26F RPM, Inc.
Tracks 2 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 15 published by TWENTYSIXF MUSIC (BMI) & 26F GELLERT HILL MUSIC (ASCAP) © 2004 26F RPM, Inc.
Track 8 published by TWENTYSIXF MUSIC (BMI) © 2004 26F RPM, Inc.
Lucinda Williams appears courtesy of Lost Highway Records
©&℗ SideOneDummy Records 2004
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 03967 12512 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 603967125122
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U8J
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U8K
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ifpi L902 X21920 4 SDR2 71251-2 02 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ifpi L902 X21920 4 SDR2 71251-2 02 M1S2
|SD1326-1||Flogging Molly||Within A Mile Of Home (LP, Album, RE, Ora)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1326-1||US||2019|
|SD1326-1||Flogging Molly||Within A Mile Of Home (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gre)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1326-1||US||2007|
|SD1326-1||Flogging Molly||Within A Mile Of Home (LP, Album, RE)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1326-1||US||2007|
|SD1251||Flogging Molly||Within A Mile Of Home (CD, Album, Promo)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1251||US||2004|
|SD1326-1||Flogging Molly||Within A Mile Of Home (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, S/Edition, Gre)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1326-1||USA & Europe||2015|