Tracks count: 6. Views: 0. Alla - Si Se Puede 01:52. Alla - New Hymn 03:24. Alla - Church Of Anthrax 09:27.
Everybody Digs Bill Evans is an album by jazz musician Bill Evans. It was released in early 1959 on the Riverside label. Everybody Digs Bill Evans was the artist's second album, done two years after his first record as a leader. Even though his producer (Orrin Keepnews) tried to encourage him to record again sooner, the highly self-critical Evans felt he had "nothing new to say" before this album.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. In studio record of this music release "(Digs)" attended those artists: McCloud Zicmuse (Artwork), Eric Block (Engineer, tracks 1 to 4, 6), Alan Ward (Mastered By), Vincent Kenis (Mastered By), Angel Ledezma (2) (Performer ), James Warden (Performer ), Jorge Ledezma (Performer ), Lupe Martinez (3) (Performer [Digs Archeology Conducted By.
The opening track of ‘Digs’, this brave, uncompromising and downright rocking new mini-album by Mexican-American sound voyagers Allá, is a short, sharp mainline surge of Kraut-pop called ‘Si Se Puede’ - Spanish for ‘Yes we can’. but it also works here as a righteous call-to-arms for what follows: five audacious cover versions, recorded mostly live and with minimal post-production, through which the Chicago-based band pay respect to a diverse list of artists and songs that have helped bring their unique musical vision into focus. On stage, and here on the thrilling blast of sonic archaeology that is ‘Digs’, Allá come alive.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Si Se Puede
Written-By – Angel Ledezma, James Warden, Jorge Ledezma, Lupe Martinez , Ria Neri
Written-By – The Residents
|3||Church Of Anthrax
Written-By – John Cale, Terry Riley
Written-By – Armando Nava
|5||It's A Rainy Day, Sunshine Girl
Recorded By – Colin StudybakerWritten-By – Rudolf Sosna
Written-By – Esthero, Jeffrey Bhasker*, Kanye West, LaNeah Menzies, Yusef Malik*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Crammed Discs
- Copyright (c) – Crammed Discs
- Published By – Les Editions De La Bascule
- Published By – Strictly Confidential
- Published By – Pale Pachyderm Publishing
- Published By – Ancient World Music
- Published By – John Cale Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Please Gimme My Publishing, Inc.
- Engineered At – Semaphore Recording
- Mastered At – Electric City
- Artwork – McCloud Zicmuse
- Engineer – Eric Block (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Mastered By – Alan Ward, Vincent Kenis
- Performer [Digs Archeology Conducted By] – Angel Ledezma, James Warden, Jorge Ledezma, Lupe Martinez , Ria Neri
- Producer – Jorge Ledezma
- Vocals, Guest – Natalie Warden
All tracks engineered at Semaphore in Chicago except track 5 recorded in Arcadia, CA.
Mastered at Electric City, Brussels.
(p) & (c) 2009 Crammed Discs
Track 1: originally by Allá, 2008.
Track 2: originally by The Residents, 1982.
Track 3: originally by Terry Riley & John Cale, 1971.
Track 4: originally by Dug Dug's, 1972.
Track 5: originally by Faust, 1972.
Track 6: originally by Kanye West, 2008.
Track 1: Les Editions de la Bascule/Strictly Confidential.
Track 2: Pale Pachyderm Publishing (BMI).
Track 3: Ancient World Music/John Cale Music.
Track 4: Copyright Control.
Track 6: EMI Blackwood Music/Please Gimme My Publishing (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 76623 00598 8
- Rights Society: Sabam/Biem™
- Rights Society: Gema
- Label Code: LC08689
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC CRAM 143 15
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K5