Poco's biggest-selling album of all time also presented the biggest personnel change at one time for the then-decade-old group, whose lineup had hardly been a model of stability up to that time. Co-founding drummer/singer George Grantham and longtime bassist/singer Timothy B. Schmit were both gone, the latter off to the Eagles.
Music StyleCountry Rock. Members owning this album2.
Released November 1978. Producers Richard Sanford Orshof & Richard Sanford Orshoff.
1978 studio album by Poco. Studio album by. Poco.
2011-09-25 04:1852,151. 2015-02-24 04:153,003. Poco Legend with Lyrics in Description. 2018-07-30 04:181,588. Poco - A Good Feelin& To Know (1972) (US Epic vinyl) (FULL LP).
Legend" is Poco resurrected. The last of the original line-up broke up after 1977's poorly received "Indian Summer" album. Timothy B. Schmit and George Grantham exited leaving Paul Cotton and Rusty Young to carry on. They took some time off to re-group and re-tool their sound and in 1978 "Legend" gave them the most commercial success they would ever receive.
5,883 МиБ 192 кбит/c 4:17. Слушать MP3 Скачать MP3. Classic rock Country rock Country-rock Rock Soft rock. Смотреть клип Legend. Dark as night, cold and lonely Rides the horse that's known as only Thunder Road Icy fingers hold the reins While hoofs come poundin' so insanely on and on. Eyes that dance like burnin' embers All the county still remembers who you are Did she love you like they say? And did she really run away and leave you here? Ride the wind Tonight you'll find her there No more racin' With the damp night air.
|A5||Love Comes Love Goes||3:55|
|B1||Heart Of The Night||4:49|
|B3||The Last Goodbye||5:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Rosenborg Studio
- Pressed By – Musikkindustri A/S
- Bass, Harmony Vocals – Charlie Harrison
- Drums – Steve Chapman
- Keyboards – Jai Winding, Tom Stephenson (tracks: A1, A3, A5)
- Lacquer Cut By – F* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Paul Cotton
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Producer – Richard Sanford Orshoff
- Saxophone – Phil Kenzie
- Steel Guitar, Guitar, Vocals – Rusty Young
- Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker
- Written-By – Paul Cotton (tracks: A1, A3, B1), Rusty Young (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4)
Notes℗ 1978ABC Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side stamped): MCA 37 117 A 4 P 82 - 710 2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side stamped): MCA 37 117 B 4 P 82 F 710 2
- Rights Society: n©b
|AA-1099||Poco||Legend (LP, Album, SP )||ABC Records||AA-1099||US||1978|
|MCAD-31019||Poco||Legend (CD, Album, RE)||MCA Records||MCAD-31019||Canada||1987|
|MAAC-1099||Poco||Legend (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MAAC-1099||Canada||Unknown|
|ABCL 5264 (AA-1099)||Poco||Legend (LP, Tar)||ABC Records||ABCL 5264 (AA-1099)||UK||1978|
|LB 25 0447-1||Poco||Legend (LP, Album, RE)||MCA Records||LB 25 0447-1||Spain||1984|