Jimmy Newman & Al Terry - Their Earliest Recordings 1949-1952 download mp3 album
Newman and his wife made their home on their 670-acre (. km2) ranch outside of Nashville near Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The Original Cry, Cry, Darling Jimmy Newman & Al Terry - Their Earliest Recordings 1949-1952. I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do". - 1954. Night Time Is Cry Time".
James Samuel "Jimmy Jam" Harris III (born June 6, 1959) and Terry Steven Lewis (born November 24, 1956) are an American R&B/pop songwriting and record production team. They have enjoyed great success since the 1980s with various artists, most notably Janet Jackson. They have written 31 top ten hits in the UK and 41 in the US. Jimmy Jam is the son of Cornbread Harris, a Minneapolis blues and jazz musician. Jimmy Jam met Lewis while in high school in Minneapolis
Flyright (UK) 573. LP.
Soul-pop sensation John Newman talks to Tim Teeman about growing up poor, surviving a brain tumour – and why he's not playing by anyone else's rules. Their music history is too strong. As listeners, they're very stubborn. They want to listen to songs crafted by real artists. John Newman performing Love Me Again on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in New York earlier this month. Photograph: NBC/ Getty Images. His teenage years sound pretty wild.
Type: Всё Album Bootleg Compilation EP Live Single. Поиск: Back to the page of Jimmy Page. Album, 23 Август 1999, Metronome Records.
In 1960 the Country song in the charts was A Lovely Work Of Art by Jimmy Newman. A Lovely Work Of Art by Jimmy Newman. 45. ▼ Select Rank Below 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 #.
The Very Best of Bluegrass 2003. The Complete Columbia Recordings 1949. What A Friend We Have In Jesus 2003. Best Of The Best Of Gospel 1998. I Saw The Light 1980. The King Years 1961-1965 CD1 2003. The King Years 1961-1965 CD3 2003. The King Years 1961-1965 CD2 2003. The Complete Mercury Recordings - Disc 2 2003.
Songs from The Complete Recordings, Vol. 2 1949-1952 by BILLY MITCHELL, Earl Brown. Free download and listen The Complete Recordings, Vol. 2 1949-1952.
|A2||–Jimmy Newman*||What Will I Do|
|A3||–Jimmy Newman*||Let's Stay Together|
|A4||–Jimmy Newman*||Don't Say Goodbye|
|A5||–Jimmy Newman*||I Made A Big Mistake|
|A6||–Jimmy Newman*||If You Lose You'll Understand|
|A7||–Jimmy Newman*||I'll Have To Burn The Letters|
|B1||–Al Terry||I Wonder If I Can Lose The Blues This Way|
|B2||–Al Terry||City Hall Rag|
|B3||–Al Terry||How Can It Be|
|B4||–Al Terry||Diggy Liggy Lo/Big Texas|
|B5||–Al Terry||I Nearly Made A Fool Of My Heart|
|B6||–Al Terry||Waking And Crying With The Blues|
|B7||–Al Terry||What Can I Do|
- Mastered At – Gedmal Galvanic Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sound Manufacturing – Δ5799
- Bass – Merton Thibodeaux (tracks: A2 to A7), Rufus Alleman (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Claves – Unknown Artist (tracks: B7)
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Nigel Goodall
- Drums – Curzy Roy (tracks: A2 to A7)
- Fiddle – Bob Henderson (tracks: B7), Doug Kershaw (tracks: B2, B5), Rufus Thibodeaux (tracks: A2 to A7, B1, B3, B6)
- Guitar – Al Terry (tracks: B4), Jimmy Newman* (tracks: A2 to A7)
- Lead Guitar [Electric] – Al Terry (tracks: B2)
- Liner Notes – Bruce Bastin
- Maracas – Bob Terry (tracks: B7)
- Performer [Electric Sock Rhythm] – Rusty Kershaw (tracks: B2, B5)
- Piano – Benny Frugé* (tracks: A2 to A7), Freddie Rhymes (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Plated By – EG*
- Producer – J.D. Miller
- Remastered By – Ron Geesin
- Rhythm Guitar – Hank Redlich (tracks: B1, B2, B4 to B7), Jimmy Newman* (tracks: B3)
- Steel Guitar – Bob Terry (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Steel Guitar [Possibly] – Berlan LeBleue (tracks: A2 to A7)
- Vocals – Al Terry (tracks: B1 to B7), Jimmy Newman* (tracks: A1 to A7)
NotesTracks A2 to A7 recorded in Crowley, 1951. A1, probably using some of the same performers, recorded in Crowley, 1949.
Tracks B3 & B7 recorded at KVOL Radio, Lafayette, 1949 & 1950 respectively. The rest recorded at Crowley: B2 & B5 in 1951, B1 & B6 in 1952.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): FLY 573 A2 EG
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): FLY-573-B-1 Δ5799