Ooops Up. SNAP! Album World Power. This is a song about those bad days Start up happy and end up sad days Talking about that Murphy's law chill If it can go wrong, yes it will. Went to the store to cop some groceries Friday night and I had the munchies Filled the cart till it could not take it One more bag of chips would break it. Went to the cheek out stood in line Behind me a girl who was just too fine Got in the ear while they rang the total Reached for my wallet uh oh a bolo. Not my day I felt like a dummy Went to the store and forgot the money
Ooops Up" is a song by German Eurodance group Snap!. It was released in May 1990 as the second single from their debut studio album World Power. The song is a re-working of "I Don't Believe You Want to Get Up and Dance (Ooops!)"; a 1980 hit by The Gap Band, with which band member Penny Ford was a former backing singer. The song was a world-wide hit, reaching number-one in the Netherlands and Greece, and it charted the top ten in many countries.
SNAP! Ooops Up Live at the Royal Albert Hall. Прослушать Скачать 04:07. Прослушать Скачать 07:50. SNAP! Ooops Up Stonehouse Mix. Прослушать Скачать 07:56. Gianluca Motta, Snap!, Ng3. Ooops Up Minimal Chic Mix. Прослушать Скачать 07:12. Ooops Up Emotiva XTC Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:44. Прослушать Скачать 08:21. Ooops Up Sueño Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:28. Прослушать Скачать 07:36
SNAP! - Ooops Up. Ooops Up. SNAP! 04:53. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, 1. 1 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . 7 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 4 Mb. SNAP! MP3 320Kbps.
Ooops Up" is a song by German Eurodance group Snap!. It was released on 1 May 1990 as their second single from their debut studio album World Power. The song is a re-working of "I Don't Believe You Want to Get Up and Dance (Ooops!)"; a 1980 hit by The Gap Band, with which band member Penny Ford was a former backing singer YouTube Encyclopedic.
Ooops Up" is based on a 1979 song by The Gap Band called "I Don't Believe You Want to Get up and Dance (Oops!)," which is commonly known by its refrain "Oops Upside Your Head. Penny Ford, who was the original female vocalist in Snap! and rejoined the group in 2006, sang on this track and came up with many of the lyrics. Penny sang backup with the Gap Band earlier in her career, but she wasn't the one who picked this song. Snap! had several hits in Europe, and continue to be very popular worldwide. Penny Ford left after their first album because of conflicts with the group's rapper, Turbo B, who she had to perform with. Not long after her departure, the German producers of Snap! asked Penny to take a creative role with the group and help them find her replacement, which she did. She recruited Thea Austin, who sang on the hit " Rhythm Is A Dancer," and later brought in Paula Brown and Niki Haris.
|A||Ooops Up (Vocal Version)||6:17|
|B1||Ooops Up (Other Mix)||6:40|
|B2||Ooops Up (Instrumental Version)||5:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Logic Records
- Licensed To – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Made By – Master Musikproduktion GmbH
- Marketed By – BMG UK Limited
- Distributed By – BMG UK Limited
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Published By – Minder Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Cover – Trust
- Lacquer Cut By – JA*
- Other [Styling] – Suzanne Skantu
- Photography By [Photo By] – Carli Clemens Gros
- Producer – Snap*
- Vocals [Female Vocals By] – Penny Ford
- Written-By – Benito Benites, C. Wilson*, D. Butler*, John "Virgo" Garrett III*, L. Simmons*, P. Ford*, R. Wilson*, R. Wilson*, R. Taylor*
In the runout matrix no.s, something has been scratched out after "613296" on both sides, and on side A "JA" is hand-etched, all other characters are stamped.
Original sound made by: Master Musikproduktion GmbH (West Germany)
Distributed by BMG Records. Distribué par BMG Ariola.
Vertrieb durch BMG Ariola. A Bertelsmann Music Group Company.
Printed in England.
© 1990 BMG Ariola München GmbH
BMG Ariola München GmbH, used by authorithy [sic] of Logic Records.
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Logic Records and is licensed to BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH
© 1990 BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH
Marketed & distributed by BMG (UK) Ltd. Record Division · Manufactured in the U.K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Rear Of Sleeve): 4 007196 132962
- Barcode (Scanned): 4007196132962
- Price Code: D:213
- Price Code: FRC: 120
- Price Code: UK:BB
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 613 296 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 613 296 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout groove, stamped and hand-etched Variant 1): 613296 A-1U-1-1 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout groove, stamped and hand-etched Variant 2): 613296 A-1U-1-2 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout groove, stamped): 613296 B-1U-1-3
|613 296, LOC 29||Snap!||Ooops Up (12")||Logic Records, Logic Records||613 296, LOC 29||Germany||1990|
|AD-2071||Snap*||Ooops Up (12")||Arista||AD-2071||Canada||1990|
|113 296||Snap!||Ooops Up (7", Single, sil)||Arista||113 296||UK||1990|
|613 411||Snap*||Oops Up (The Double Trouble Mix) (Acetate, 12", Single)||Arista||613 411||UK||1990|
|113 296, 113296||Snap!||Ooops Up (7", Single)||Logic Records, Logic Records||113 296, 113296||France||1990|