Overview (current section). Frederick Rousseau (born 1958, Paris) belongs to the generation that witnessed the beginning of New Age music and the explosion of technologic applications to the entertainment world.
Frederick Rousseau – Overview part 1. Artist: Frederick Rousseau, Song: Overview part 1, Duration: 04:08, Type: mp3. №23244500. Frederick Rousseau Overview part 1. Artist: Frederick Rousseau Duration: 04:08 File type: mp3. Play Pause Download. other tracks: Frederick Rousseau. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Frederick Rousseau Nuit Noire.
Frederick Rousseau (born 1958 in Paris) is a New Age instrumentalist. 1958 (age 60–61) Paris, France. In 1987, not wanting to be involved in Jarre's Revolutions album, Rousseau created French recording Studio Mega, in association with Thierry Rogen. During the next four years, he recorded with many leading French artists of the time, including Mylène Farmer, Jean-Louis Murat, Louis Bertignac, Indochine, and Kassav. In 1990, Jean Michel Jarre used Rousseau again to rewrite all the intros and sequences of the music for La Défense Concert. On stage, Rousseau's job was to synchronize the sequences and to reproduce live all the special effects characteristic of Jarre's music.
Mô. Frédérick Rousseau. 1. Album + Compilation. Terres De Legendes L'Essentiel.
Frederick Rousseau – Overview. Label: Music For Media – EM 2023. Format: Vinyl, LP. Country: France. Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Frederick Rousseau. Engineer – D. Vanzetto, Thierry Rogen (tracks: T. Rogen). Flute – Didier Malherbes. Mastered By – André Perriat. Photography By – Francois Hervo.
Frederick Philip Grove (February 14, 1879 – September 9, 1948) was a German-born Canadian novelist and translator. He was a prolific translator in Germany, working under his original name Felix Paul Greve and posing as a dandy, before he left Berlin to start a new life in North America in late July 1909. Settling in Manitoba, Canada, in 1912, he became a well known Canadian fiction writer exploring Western prairie pioneer life in vibrant multi-cultural communities
|A2||Music Fair In A Strange Place||4:53|
|A3||Overview Part 1||4:13|
|A4||Overview Part 2||4:30|
|B1||Overview Part 3||3:43|
|B2||Last June In Europe||2:32|
|B3||Stay In June||4:06|
|B5||Overview Part 4||3:53|
|B6||A Real View||1:57|
- Published By – Editions Musicales Multi Media – MM 200
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music For Media
- Copyright (c) – Music For Media
- Printed By – Offset France
- Recorded At – Studio Mega
- Mixed At – Studio Mega
- Mastered At – Top Master
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Frederick Rousseau*
- Cover [Design] – Bertransfo
- Edited By [Cutting] – C. Pons*
- Engineer – D. Vanzetto*, Thierry Rogen (tracks: T. Rogen)
- Flute – Didier Malherbes*
- Mastered By – André Perriat
- Photography By – Francois Hervo
- Producer – Frederick Rousseau*, Studio Mega
- Sleeve – Jean-Luc Maciula
NotesMusic For Media Vol. 4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): YPARTX 92729 2 M6 357309 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): YP AR TX 92730 2 M6 357346 2
- Other (Side A (on label)): yPartx 92.729
- Other (Side B (on label)): yPartx 92.730