She is best known in America as "Bubble" from the BBC-TV series "Absolutely Fabulous".
Barbara Jane Horrocks (born 18 January 1964) is an English actress, voice artist, musician and singer, who played the roles of Bubble and Katy Grin in the BBC sitcom Absolutely Fabulous (1992–2016). She was nominated for the 1993 Olivier Award for Best Actress for the title role in The Rise and Fall of Little Voice, and received Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations for the role in the 1998 film Little Voice
That Old Black Magic, 03:14. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
PLAY ALL. The Further Adventures Of Little Voice. Released by Warner Music Group Dec 2007 12 Tracks. The Further Adventures Of Little Voice is a English album released on Dec 2007. The Further Adventures Of Little Voice Album has 12 songs sung by Jane Horrocks. Listen to all songs in high quality & download The Further Adventures Of Little Voice songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
The Further Adventures of Little Voice Jane Horrocks. EMI Music Distribution 5287542. The Further Adventures of Little Voice Jane Horrocks. EMI Music Distribution.
Listen to The Further Adventures Of Little Voice now. Listen to The Further Adventures Of Little Voice in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Jane Horrocks - The Further Adventures of Little Voice Audio CD. Jane Horrocks. I was absolutely spellbound by Horrocks' performance and it was a great disappointment to discover that I could not savour her voice and songs on this album. If I wanted to hear the songs as recorded by Shirley Bassey, Judy Garland and Ethel Merman, I would have purchased their respective albums. I can only hope that Jane Horrocks produces her own album. Until then, I will purchase the VCR of "Little Voice" and listen to the talented Jane Horrocks.
The Further Adventures Of Little Voice - Jane Horrocks mp3. 3557 x 3557 jpeg 730 КБ. icogakybanax. 600 x 400 jpeg 24 КБ. ww. usic-bazaar. The Further Adventures Of Little Voice - Jane Horrocks mp3. 800 x 800 jpeg 73 КБ. coverlandia. Coverlandia - The Place for Album & Single Cover's. 200 x 200 png 69 КБ. imbio. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist, Trumpet – Glenn DrewesWritten-By – Jerry Herman, P. Delanoe*
|2||The Best Is Yet To Come
Soloist, Trumpet – Glenn DrewesWritten-By – Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman
|3||It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Leo GreenWritten-By – D. Ellington*, I. Mills*
|4||Dream A Little Dream
Written-By – Fabian Andre, Gus Kahn, Wilbur Schwandt
|5||Just In Time
Written-By – Adolf Green*, Betty Comden, Jule Styne
|6||You're Just In Love
Featuring – Ewan McGregorSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Leo GreenWritten-By – Irving Berlin
|7||It Was A Very Good Year
Written-By – Ervin Drake
|8||That Old Black Magic
Featuring – Robbie WilliamsWritten-By – Johnny Mercer / Harold Arlen*
Soloist, Trumpet – Glenn DrewesWritten-By – Willie Nelson
|10||Too Close For Comfort
Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Leo GreenWritten-By – G. Weiss*, J. Bock*, L. Holofcener*
|11||Baby Won't You Please Come Home
Featuring – Dean MartinSoloist, Guitar – Bucky PizzarelliWritten-By – Charles Warfield, Clarence Williams
|12||Once I Loved
Soloist, Piano – Robin AsplandWritten-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Andy Fusco, Walt Welskopf*
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Ken Berger*
- Clarinet [Additional Musician] – Pete Long
- Cor Anglais [Additional Musician] – Juliet Lewis
- Design – AP: Design & Film*
- Double Bass – Tony Scherr
- Double Bass [Ray Gelato Giants] – Anders Janes
- Drums – Dennis Mackrel
- Drums [Ray Gelato Giants] – Steve Rushton
- Engineer [Assistant - Nola Studio], Mixed By [Assistant - Nola Studio] – Billy Moss*
- Engineer [Nola Studio], Mixed By [Nola Studio] – Jim Czak
- Engineer [Rooster Studios & Battery Studios, London] – Nick Sykes
- Executive-Producer – Laurie Jay
- Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli
- Mastered By – Nick Webb
- Percussion [Ray Gelato Giants] – Leo Green
- Performer – Ray Gelato Giants
- Photography By – Paul Cox
- Piano – Ted Rosenthal
- Piano [Additional Musician] – Robin Aspland
- Piano [Ray Gelato Giants] – Richard Buslakewic
- Producer – Laurie Jay, Leo Green
- Product Manager – Ciara Nolan
- Product Manager [Assistant] – Paula Flack
- Saxophone [Ray Gelato Giants] – Alex Garnett
- Tenor Saxophone [Additional Musician] – Leo Green
- Tenor Saxophone [Ray Gelato Giants] – Ray Gelato
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Dave D'Angelo, Gary Keller
- Trombone – Bruce Bonvissuto, Doug Purvione*, John Mosca, Sam Burtis
- Trombone [Ray Gelato Giants] – Andy Baker
- Trumpet [Additional Musician] – Andy Cuss
- Trumpet [Ray Gelato Giants] – Mark Armstrong
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Earl Gardner, Glenn Drewes, Joe Mosello, Tony Kadleck
- Xylophone [Additional Musician] – Frank Ricotti
NotesFor Promotional Use Only - Not For Sale
℗ 2000 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2000 EMI Records Ltd.
Comes without a back inlay
|5287541||Jane Horrocks||The Further Adventures Of Little Voice (LP, Album)||Liberty||5287541||Europe||2000|
|528 754 2, 7243 5 28754 2 9||Jane Horrocks||The Further Adventures Of Little Voice (CD, Album)||Liberty, Liberty||528 754 2, 7243 5 28754 2 9||UK||2000|