Folksongs for a Nuclear Village was Shadowfax's sixth album and its first not to be released on the label Windham Hill. The only remaining original members Chuck Greenberg (saxophones and flutes) and . Stinson (guitars) were surrounded for this album by Phil Maggini (bass, keyboards), Stuart Nevitt (drums, percussion), Charles Bisharat (violin), and David Lewis (keyboards), with additional support in the percussion department provided by longtime collaborators Emil Richards and Michael Spiro.
Shadowfax - Folksong for a Nuclear Village (05:14, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Elephant Ego (05:00, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - No Society (04:16, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Against the Grain (03:42, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Madagascar Cafe (03:07, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Lucky Mud (04:40, 320Kb/s). Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Folksongs for a Nuclear Village (2019).
Folksongs for a Nuclear Village. By: Shadowfax (1988, Electronic). 4. Behind Green Eyes.
Songs from Folksongs for a Nuclear Village by Shadowfax. Free download and listen Folksongs for a Nuclear Village. Folksongs for a Nuclear Village.
Folksongs For A Nuclear Village is a jazz related improv/composition music album recording by SHADOWFAX released in 1988 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
|2||We Used To Laugh||4:07|
|4||Behind Green Eyes||5:17|
|7||Against The Grain||3:42|
|10||Folksong For A Nuclear Village||5:13|
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records
- Recorded At – Powertrax Studio
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- Art Direction – Roland Young , Tommy Steele
- Artwork [Cover Sculpture] – Michael C. McMillen
- Bass, Percussion, Piano – Phil Maggini
- Bells [Chimes], Marimba – Emil Richards
- Drums, Tabla – John Bergamo
- Engineer [Additional] – Troy Krueger
- Flute, Saxophone – Toni Schneider
- Guitar, Accordion, Electric Guitar – G.E. Stinson
- Lyricon, Saxophone, Flute – Chuck Greenberg
- Mandolin, Violin – Charles Bisharat*
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Harry Andronis
- Percussion, Congas – Michael Spiro
- Percussion, Cymbal, Drums, Drum Programming – Stuart Nevitt
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jay Buchsbaum*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Pete McArthur*
- Piano, Synthesizer [Moog] – David Lewis
- Producer – David Kershenbaum, Harry Andronis
- Recorded By – Harry Andronis
- Synthesizer [Programming] – Ralf Hess*
- Written-By – Charles Bisharat* (tracks: 7, 8), Chuck Greenberg (tracks: 1, 2), David Lewis (tracks: 3, 9), G.E. Stinson (tracks: 6, 10), Phil Maggini (tracks: 4, 10), Stuart Nevitt (tracks: 5, 6)
NotesRecorded at PowerTrax, Hollywood, California
℗1988 Capitol Records, Inc. © 1988 Capitol Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries - EMI, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-46924-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 077774692427
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-001782-1
- Other (center ring): Made in USA - Digital Audio Disc Corp.
|CDP 546924||Shadowfax||Folksongs For A Nuclear Village (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 546924||US||1988|
|WH-1051||Shadowfax||Folksongs for a Nuclear Village (Acetate, LP, S/Sided)||Capitol Mastering||WH-1051||US||1988|
|CDP 7 46924 2||Shadowfax||Folksongs For A Nuclear Village (Acetate, LP, S/Sided)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 46924 2||US||1987|
|WH-1051||Shadowfax||Folksongs for a Nuclear Village (Acetate, LP, S/Sided)||Capitol Mastering||WH-1051||US||1987|
|C4-46924||Shadowfax||Folksongs For A Nuclear Village (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||C4-46924||US||1988|