Pullman - Viewfinder download mp3 album
Viewfinder is Pullman's second album, the follow-up to 1998's Turnstyles & Junkpiles. The album was digitally mastered by Roger Seibel at SAE Mastering, Phoenix, Arizona. All songs written and performed by Chris Brokaw, Ken Brown, Curtis Harvey and Doug McCombs, with Tim Barnes, except as indicated.
Pullman – Viewfinder. Included for the first time is a free download card. Limited to 1,000 copies worldwide.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Viewfinder - Студийный альбом от Pullman. Вышел 21 августа 2001г. В альбом вошло 34 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:57:52. Chicken Smoked Blanket. Woke Up, Just to Sleep.
Same Grain With New Wood, 04:49.
Viewfinder was Pullman's second album originally released in 2001. For this album Pullman was Doug McCombs (Tortoise, Eleventh Dream Day, Brokeback), Bundy K. Brown (Tortoise, Directions In Music), Chris Brokaw (Come, Codeine), Curtis Harvey (Rex), and Tim Barnes (The Tower Recordings). Pullman formed several years ago as a result of a common interest in acoustic music by Chris Brokaw (Come), Curtis Harvey (Rex, The Letter E), Ken Brown (Directions) and Doug McCombs (Tortoise, Brokeback, Eleventh Dream Day).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Same Grain With New Wood|
Recorded By – Chris*Written-By, Performer – Chris*
Written-By, Performer – Ken*, Curtis*
|B3||Chicken Smoked Blanket|
Written-By, Performer – Chris*, Doug*
Written-By, Performer – Doug*
|C4||Wire And One Good Shoe
Written-By, Performer – Curtis*
|D1||Around The Way (Diptych In Open D)
Written-By, Performer – Ken*
Recorded By – Chris*
|D3||Woke Up, Just To Sleep
Recorded By – Curtis*Written-By, Performer – Curtis*
Written-By, Performer – Ken*
- Recorded At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Mixed At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Edited At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Recorded At – The Weight Room
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – SAE Mastering
- Published By – Shimmer And Fade Music
- Copyright (c) – Pullman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Thrill Jockey
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar], Double Bass, Guitar [Nylon String], Electric Guitar, Keyboards [Clavioline], Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Lap Steel Guitar [Lap Steel] – Doug McCombs*
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, E-Bow – Ken Brown*
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar], Bouzouki [Bazouki], Bass [Fender VI], Accordion, Dulcimer [Mountain] – Curtis Harvey
- Drums [Drum Kit], Percussion, Voice [Sea Shanty] – Tim Barnes
- Guitar [Nylon String], Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Electric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar], Percussion, Whistling – Chris Brokaw
- Layout [Additional] – Sheila Sachs
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Roger Seibel
- Photography By, Design – Curtis Harvey
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Edited By – Ken Brown* (tracks: A1, A3 to D1, D4)
- Written-By, Performer – Ken Brown* (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, C2, C5, D2), Chris Brokaw (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, C2, C5, D2), Curtis Harvey (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, C2, C5, D2), Doug McCombs* (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, C2, C5, D2), Tim Barnes (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, C2, C5, D2)
NotesRecorded, mixed and edited in the summer of 2000 at Soma Electronic Music Studio, Chicago, IL, except Bookends, Another Bookend, and Around The Way (Diptych In Open D), recorded by Ken at home, Chicago, IL. Bobby Solid, recorded by Chris in The Weight Room, Somerville, MA. Woke Up, Just To Sleep, recorded by Curtis at home, Brooklyn, NY. Mastered and cut at SAE Mastering, Phoenix, AZ.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): THRILL-090-A 5273.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): THRILL-090-B 5273.2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): THRILL-090-C 5273.3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): THRILL-090-D 5273.4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|TKCB-72137||Pullman||Viewfinder (CD, Album)||Tokuma Japan Communications||TKCB-72137||Japan||2001|
|THRILL 090||Pullman||Viewfinder (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Thrill Jockey||THRILL 090||US||2015|
|thrill 090||Pullman||Viewfinder (CD, Album)||Thrill Jockey||thrill 090||US||2001|