Profile: Danish singer/songwriter and guitarist, b. 1956. A folkish rocker or a rocking folksinger, Olsen is mostly seen as a clever poet with a guitar.
Seende Kærester, 05:27.
Gæst by Allan Olsen appeared on 1 chart for 7 weeks, peaked at in Denmark. View detailed chart stats.
Allan Olsen (born 18 March 1956 in Grønholt, Vendsyssel) is a Danish folkrock musician and singer-songwriter. His famous live performances combine his songs with satirical and dryly-tempered anecdotes.
Listen to Gæst now. Listen to Gæst in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Allan Olsen (born March 18 1956 in Grønholt near Frederikshavn in Denmark) is a Danish folkrock musician and singer-songwriter.
Album starts at BPM, ends at 140BPM (+140), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Allan Olsen.
|3||En Der Er Grim||4:54|
|4||I Statsministerens Undergrund||4:34|
|5||En Plads I Byen||4:41|
|6||Trist Som En Tigger I Bombay||3:37|
|10||Inden Bay City Rollers Kom Frem||5:53|
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0100566221-0101
- Arranged By – Allan Olsen, Gæst Vincent
- Backing Vocals – Anders Pedersen (tracks: 4), John Olsen (tracks: 4, 9), Marie Frank (tracks: 4), Mark Linn (tracks: 9), Peter Boesen (tracks: 9), Viggo Sommer (tracks: 4)
- Bass – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 9), Jesper Haugaard (tracks: 8), Nicolai Land (tracks: 5)
- Dobro – Olav Poulsen (tracks: 5, 7)
- Drums – Michael Friis (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9)
- Engineer – Theis Frandsen*, Tom Andersen*
- Grand Piano – Howe Gelb (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – Allan Olsen (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10), Anders Pedersen (tracks: 4)
- Guitar [Quint Guitar] – Claus Hvass (tracks: 3)
- Harmonium – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 7, 10)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Anders Pedersen (tracks: 2)
- Mandolin – Anders Pedersen (tracks: 3)
- Mastered By – Nikolaj Vinten
- Mellotron – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 5)
- Mixed By – Allan Olsen, Gæst Vincent
- Organ [B3] – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 1, 4)
- Organ [Farfisa] – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 6)
- Organ [Würlitzer] – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 8)
- Percussion – Allan Olsen (tracks: 5, 7), Gæst Vincent (tracks: 1), Michael Friis (tracks: 3)
- Piano – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 2, 9), Olle Nyberg (tracks: 7)
- Producer – Allan Olsen, Gæst Vincent
- Programmed By – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By – Allan Olsen, Gæst Vincent
- Sampler [Optigan] – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 6)
- Synthesizer – Gæst Vincent (tracks: 9)
- Vocals – Allan Olsen
NotesDifferent from Gæst, this have n©b printed after second catno. on CD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099751255420
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0100566221-0101 11
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 942A
|5125542000, COL 5125542, COL 512554 2||Allan Olsen||Gæst (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||5125542000, COL 5125542, COL 512554 2||Denmark||2004|