Gary Numan - Pure download mp3 album
Pure is the fourteenth solo studio album by English musician Gary Numan, released in November 2000 by Eagle Records. Lyrically, Pure was seen as continuing the composer’s attacks on Christian dogma but in a somewhat more personal fashion than on Exile. The recording featured an expanded group of collaborators after the largely one-man efforts of Sacrifice (1994) and Exile. The Sulpher team of Rob Holliday and Monti contributed guitar and drums, respectively, as well as keyboards and additional production.
The noise is immense, but when considered with the lyrics it's truly haunting. It's a work of real beauty - real genius. Reply Notify me 3 Helpful.
The twelve page colour booklet contains pictures of Gary from the years in question and liner notes by executive producer Steve Malins. Some errors relating to the track listing were made (see below). I Die: You Die" - 3:43. Are 'Friends' Electric?" - 5:23.
Band Name Gary Numan. 2. Walking with Shadows.
Nick Smith, Nick Watson.
How Gary has managed to pick himself up by his shoelaces since the dark days following "Outland" and "Machine and Soul" should really be the stuff for a Hollywood movie script. But pick himself up he did. This album is not only a work of art, it is contemporary. It sits well in the . Erscheinungsdatum November 2000. Labels Eagle Rock Entertainment Spitfire Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen2.
He may have been roundly mocked by the populace in his alleged halcyon days for being a Tory, a fifth-rate Bowie impersonator, and having difficulty landin. You could see it as a reflection of the debt owed him by metal’s new breed (eg, Fear Factory, who covered ‘Cars’ after a fashion), but that doesn’t make it any more relevant.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Walking With Shadows||5:52|
|1-4||One Perfect Lie||4:35|
|1-7||Listen To My Voice||5:12|
|1-8||A Prayer For The Unborn||5:43|
|1-11||I Can't Breathe
Lyrics By – Gary NumanMusic By – Gary Numan, Sulpher
|2-6||A Prayer For The Unborn (Grayed Up Remix)||8:34|
|2-7||Listen To My Voice (Grayed Up Remix)||8:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eagle Records
- Copyright (c) – Eagle Records
- Recorded At – Alien Studios
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded By – Fleetwood Mobile
- Mixed At – Alien Studios
- Mastered At – Hatch Farm Studios
- Remastered At – Sound Recording Technology
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A038581
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A144098
- Design [Sleeve] – Curt Evans*, NuFederation
- Drums – Richard Beasley (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Nick Smith
- Engineer [Re-mastering] – Nick Watson
- Engineer, Mixed By – Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Guitar – Rob Holiday* (tracks: 2-3), Steve Harris (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Keyboards – Ade Orange (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Keyboards, Bass – David Brooks (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Management [Gary Numan Exclusively] – Tony Webb
- Other [Make Up] – Debbie Bunn
- Photography By – Steve Gullick
- Producer – Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Sulpher (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7, 1-8, 1-10, 1-11)
- Producer [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – Andy Gray (tracks: 2-6, 2-7)
- Recorded By [Fleetwood Mobile] – Tim Summerhayes
- Vocals, Guitar – Gary Numan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Written-By – Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-7)
NotesNumbered limited tour edition containing previously unreleased live tracks and remixes, screensaver and poster.
Jewel case is housed in cardboard slipcase.
Recorded & Mixed at Alien Studios, England.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-5: Recorded live at Brixton Academy 20 October 2000. on the Fleetwood Mobile.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
℗ 2001 Eagle Records. © 2001 Eagle Records.
A Division of Eagle Rock Entertainment Plc.
"Innocence is pain in disguise."
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5036369107864
- Barcode (Text): 5 036369 107864
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A038581-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): iƒpi L571
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9705
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A144098-02 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): iƒpi L572
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9714
- Price Code: CB 841
- Label Code: LC 10598
|EDL EAG 258-2, EAGCD078, GAS 0000078 EAG||Gary Numan||Pure (CD, Album)||Eagle Records, Eagle Records, Eagle Records||EDL EAG 258-2, EAGCD078, GAS 0000078 EAG||UK||2000|
|OTB LP1||Gary Numan||Pure (LP, Album, Ltd, Cle + 7", Single, Ltd, Day)||OTB Records||OTB LP1||UK||2007|
|OTB LP1||Gary Numan||Pure (LP, Album, Ltd, Red + 7", Single, Ltd, Day)||OTB Records||OTB LP1||2007|
|LETV043LP||Gary Numan||Pure (Box, Ltd, Tou + 2xLP, RE, 180 + LP, 180)||Let Them Eat Vinyl||LETV043LP||UK||2012|
|5088-2||Gary Numan||Pure (CD, Album)||Eagle Records||5088-2||Canada||2000|