Ultimastanza – A Jewel In A Dunghill. Black shell cassette with printed labels on both sides. Duplicated in a real-time to highest quality Type II/chrome tape at Sacred Lust Studio, Japan.
Listen to music from Ultimastanza like Temptation, The Dictates of Conscience & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Ultimastanza. A Jewel In A Dunghill. A sonic amalgam decomposed with ferocious feedback corrosion and the tremendous gravy as ceaseless wriggles beyond pleasures. Ingenuous behavior of manic state. Vigorous heat for taciturnity.
2 weeks ago. metallic imagery. electronics - enemy of pigs. 3 weeks ago. Noise Not Music. Ultimastanza - A Jewel In A Dunghill. Arv & Miljö - Antropocen. Arv & Miljö - Resurser.
Example sentences with "a jewel in a dunghill", translation memory. Showing page 1. Found 0 sentences matching phrase "a jewel in a dunghill". Found in 0 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. They come from many sources and are not checked.
- - Lebenslinie Kassetten summons a second blessing "A Jewel In A Dunghill" from this promising initiate of LV lineage Ultimastanza as the second publication of the label. Continuance of lustful vehement for another perfect doll (for author), which is akin to the debut cassette "Total Preoccupancy In Pleasant Silence" issued on Stiff Sanctorum in 2012.
The Cock and the Jewel is a fable attributed to Aesop. It is one of a number that feature only a single animal. As a trope in literature, the fable is reminiscent of stories used in zen such as the kōan. It presents, in effect, a riddle on relative values and is capable of many interpretations, depending on the point of view from which it is regarded. In its most cogent, unelaborated form, the fable is very short
Read Online Read Online Read Online Read Online Read Online Read Online Read Online. Load images: 1 image Load images: 3 images Load images: 6 images Load images: 10 images Load images: all images.
Ultimastanza - A Jewel In A Dunghill MP3 version. 1278 downloads at 15 mb/s. Ultimastanza - A Jewel In A Dunghill FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s.
Jazz -funk fans must have been taken aback when t and composer Bennie Maupin's Jewel in the Lotus was released by Manfred Eicher's ECM imprint in 1974. For starters, it sounded nothing like Herbie Hancock's Head Hunters recording, which had been released the year before to massive sales and of which Maupin had been such an integral part.
|A||Loads Of Odors||14:36|
|B||Moans In Heaps||13:43|
- Mastered At – Sacred Lust Studio
- Duplicated By – Sacred Lust Studio
- Manufactured By – Lust Vessel
- Distributed By – Lust Vessel
- Mastered By, Layout [Uncredited], Art Direction [Uncredited] – Lily Vice
- Performer [All Material Treated By] – Ultimastanza
- Producer [Uncredited] – Lust Vessel
NotesAll material treated at Hush Residence.
Limited to 113 copies.
Comes with xerox printed and hand-assembled 4-panel heavy cardstock J-card.
Black shell cassette with printed labels on both sides.
Duplicated in a real-time to highest quality Type II/chrome tape at Sacred Lust Studio, Japan.