The Great Road" (11 tracks; 42 mi. brings Metamora, the trio consisting of Malcolm Dalglish on hammer dulcimer, Greg Larse on flute and piano and Pete Sutherland on flute. This album caused quite a stir in the "new age" music scene back in the day, and brought the band a label deal with the then-formidable Windham Hill label, and the year after this album, Metamora released "Morning Walk", an absolute stunner and classic to this day.
More nature songwriting and a little less soul mark this slick 1987 effort by trio Metamora.
Listen free to Metamora – The Great Road (Johnny Court The Widow, Big Scioty and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. The MOST HAUNTED road in Michigan? Extract Chords. Metamora, Through the Woods. Limestone High School Marching Rockets at the 2009 Metamora Field Competition. LCHS Marching Rockets Halftime Show - Silk Road - August 26, 2016.
BPM Profile Metamora. Album starts at BPM, ends at 144BPM (+144), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Metamora.
Release group by Metamora. US. Release group information.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Johnny Court The Widow
Written-By – Metamora
Written-By – Traditional American*
|3||The Great Road
Written-By – Grey Larsen
Written-By – Grey Larsen
|5||Bicycling (Medley: Bicycling To Sassor / Rhubarb)
Written-By – André Fonsny, Malcolm Dalglish
Written-By – Malcolm Dalglish
|7||Old Man Winter
Written-By – Pete Sutherland
|8||The Jug Of Punch
Written-By – Traditional Irish*
Written-By – Traditional Belgian*
|10||The Empire Builder (Medley: The Great High Wind / Poor Little Mary / The Empire Builder)
Written-By – Pete Sutherland, Traditional American*, Traditional American*
|11||Where Is The Gem?
Written-By – Traditional American (Shaker Hymn)*
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus, Virginia
- Recorded At – Audio Media Recording, Nashville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Design – Raymond Simone
- Dulcimer [Hammer Dulcimer] – Malcolm Dalglish
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kurt Storey
- Fiddle [Hardanger Fiddle] – Grey Larsen (tracks: 3)
- Fiddle, Guitar – Pete Sutherland
- Flute, Whistle, Concertina, Piano, Synthesizer – Grey Larsen
- Mastered By – Jim Lloyd*
- Painting – Timothy Hittle
- Photography By – Irene Young
- Producer – Metamora
- Synthesizer – Pete Sutherland (tracks: 3, 7)
- Synthesizer [Programming] – Grey Larsen, Micah Solomon
- Technician – Micah Solomon
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 015891113425
- Matrix / Runout: SHCD 1134 (V)
|SH/PS-1134||Metamora||The Great Road (LP, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||SH/PS-1134||US||1987|