By: Lindisfarne (1979, Folk, World, & Country). More albums from Lindisfarne: Dance Your Life Away by Lindisfarne. Nicely Out Of Tune by Lindisfarne. Roll On, Ruby by Lindisfarne. Dingly Dell by Lindisfarne. Fog On The Tyne by Lindisfarne. Sleepless Nights by Lindisfarne. Lindisfarntastic! Two by Lindisfarne. View all albums . The News. By: Lindisfarne (1979, Folk, World, & Country).
Is The News the best album by Lindisfarne? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. The News by Lindisfarne (1978) Overall rank: 52,718th.
Album by Lindisfarne. When Friday Comes Along. MusicBrainz: The News.
Back and Fourth is a 1978 album by English rock band Lindisfarne. Released in nine countries on three record labels, it reached position 22 on the UK album charts and contained the successful single "Run for Home". The album was produced by Gus Dudgeon and recorded between February and April 1978.
Sleepless Nights (Lindisfarne album). The News (1979)The News1979. Sleepless Nights (1982). Dance Your Life Away (1986)Dance Your Life Away1986. Sleepless Nights is a 1982 album by English rock band Lindisfarne. It was the first album to be released on the group's own record label, and peaked at position 59 in the UK album charts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Call Of The Wild|
|4||Log On Your Fire|
|6||Easy And Free|
Arranged By [Brass Arrangements] – Nick Rowley*
|8||When Friday Comes Along|
|10||This Has Got To End|
|11||Good To Be Here?|
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Regents Park Studios
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Graham Preskett (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Art Direction – Alan Schmidt
- Bass, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Fiddle – Rod Clements
- Drums – Ray Laidlaw
- Electric Guitar [Lead], Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Si Cowe*
- Engineer – Barry Hammond, Steve Lipson*
- Keyboards [Additional] – Pete Wingfield
- Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano – Alan Hull
- Lead Vocals, Harmonica, Mandolin – Ray Jackson
- Management – Barry McKay
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Photography By – John Shaw
- Producer – Hugh Murphy, Lindisfarne
- Typography – Dennis Walden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017615 641424
- Label Code: LC 6448
|9109 626||Lindisfarne||The News (LP, Album)||Mercury||9109 626||UK||1979|
|6310 047||Lindisfarne||The News (LP)||Mercury||6310 047||Scandinavia||1979|
|6310 047||Lindisfarne||The News (LP, Album)||Mercury||6310 047||Australasia||1979|
|7231 439||Lindisfarne||The News (Cass, Album)||Mercury||7231 439||UK||1979|
|ESM CD 812||Lindisfarne||The News (CD, RE)||Essential||ESM CD 812||UK||1999|