Chuck Mangione - An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl download mp3 album
An Evening of Magic, Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1978). Feels So Good is a 1977 jazz album released by Chuck Mangione. The song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. It was also frequently referenced on the animated TV comedy King of. the Hill, on which Mangione had a recurring voice role as himself Track listing. All selections written by Chuck Mangione.
With the Chuck Mangione Quartet and Seventy-Piece Orchestra Recorded Live At The Hollywood Bowl,July 16,1978. 른 버전(23개 중5개) 모두 보기. 카탈로그 번호.
Land of Make Believe is the eighth album by jazz artist Chuck Mangione. The title song is sung by Esther Satterfield. It also features Mangione's older brother Gap Mangione and jazz trumpet player Jon Faddis. An Evening of Magic, Live at the Hollywood Bowl. Bill Reichenbach Jr. Joe LaBarbera. php?title Land of Make Believe (Chuck Mangione album)&oldid 865472842". Categories: 1973 albums.
Stevie Wonder I Just Called To Say I Love You. 10. U - Live Hits. Crash Test Dummies Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm. U - Rock Hits. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Send "Chuck Mangione" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Live At The Hollywood Bowl: An Evening Of Magic. 0. No songs for Live at the Hollywood Bowl: An Evening of Magic yet. embed
The XIth Commandment - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 5. Doin' Everything With You - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 6. Love The Feelin' - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 7. I Get Crazy - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl).
Tracklist: A1. Feels So Good (9:17) A2. The XIth Commandment (6:38) A3. Chase The Clouds Away (9:34). Recorded at the height of Chuck Mangione's fame when "Feels So Good" was still busting up the charts, this double-LP set attempts to recapture the dynamism of his earlier live albums but falls short on a few counts. For one thing, the sound gives the listener no idea of what it was like to be in the audience that evening; there are only fleeting traces of the live presence and electricity of the event in this tightly mic'ed recording.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Feels So Good||9:17|
|A2||The XIth Commandment||6:38|
|A3||Chase The Clouds Away||9:34|
|B1||Hill Where The Lord Hides||5:24|
|B2||Doin' Everything With You||7:35|
|B3||Love The Feelin'||7:20|
|B4||I Get Crazy||4:13|
|C1||Land Of Make Believe||9:05|
|C2||Hide And Seek||8:36|
|C3||The Day After (Our First Night Together)||7:35|
|D1||Children Of Sanchez (Main Theme)||6:47|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Reichenbach
|D3||Children Of Sanchez (Finale)||3:53|
Composed By – B. Mann*, C. Mangione*, D. Grolnick*, J. Tropea*, R. MacDonald*, R. Tee*, R. Bassini*, S. Gadd*, T. Levin*
|D5||Feels So Good (Encore)||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Gates Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hollywood Bowl
- Recorded At – Filmways/Heider Recording
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Art Direction, Design [Album] – Junie Osaki, Roland Young
- Artwork [Cover [Painting] – Michael Schwab*
- Bass – Charles Meeks
- Cello – Ron Leonard
- Concertmaster, Coordinator [String] – Gerry Vinci*
- Coordinator [Music], Producer [Production Assistance] – Jeff Tkazyik
- Drums – James Bradley, Jr.*
- Engineer [Concert Sound] – Larry Swist
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By, Edited By – Mick Guzauski
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Adah Mosello
- French Horn – Jay Wadenpfuhl, Jerry Peel
- Guitar [Classical], Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Grant Geissman
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By, Edited By – Chuck Mangione, Jeff Tkazyik
- Percussion – Nate Alford*
- Performer – Chuck Mangione Quartet
- Photography By – Benno Friedman, Junie Osaki, Mark Hanauer
- Producer, Composed By, Flugelhorn, Electric Piano, Conductor – Chuck Mangione
- Saxophone, Flute – John Mitchell , Larry Covelli
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto], Piccolo Flute – Chris Vadala
- Trombone – Art Linsner, Keith O'Quinn, Richard Chamberlain
- Trumpet [Lead], Coordinator [Brass And Reed] – Jeff Tkazyik
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Frank Szabo, Jeff Kievit
- Tuba – John Stevens
NotesWith the Chuck Mangione Quartet and Seventy-Piece Orchestra.
Recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl, July 16, 1978.
Auto-coupled release (LP 1 has Sides A and D, LP 2 has Sides B and C. Gatefold jacket with 2 page insert.
© 1979 A&M Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7502-16701-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): SP-6705-RE-A-1A AZ CB 2S
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Crossed Out): SP-6805-Re1 1 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): SP-6706-Re-1 SM-5 AZ CB SX 1S
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 Etched): SP-6707-Re-1-T3 AZ CB T1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 Etched): SP-6708-Re-1 SM-5 AZ CB 1S
- Rights Society: BMI
|SP-6701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||SP-6701||Canada||1979|
|AMLM 66701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLM 66701||UK||1979|
|AMS - 5097||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||AMS - 5097||Venezuela||1979|
|SP-6701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP-6701||US||1979|
|396 701-1||Chuck Mangione||(An Evening Of Magic) Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||396 701-1||Germany||Unknown|