Amina Claudine Myers (born March 21, 1942) is an American jazz pianist, organist, vocalist, composer, and arranger
LP housed in a poly lined catalog dust sleeve.
Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Jerome Harris. Drums, Percussion – Flare Funston, Reggie Nicholson.
In Touch is a soul jazz music album recording by AMINA CLAUDINE MYERS released in 1989 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Amina Claudine Myers by Paolo Peviani, published on April 12, 2017 at All About Jazz. Find more My Favourite Things articles. Amina Claudine Myers. Sama Rou. Songs From My Soul by Maurizio Zerbo. Amina Claudine Myers: From Mozart to Miles and Beyond. Little Boy Don't Get Scared by AAJ Italy Staff.
Amina Claudine Myers слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 07:45. Amina Claudine MyersMuhal Richard Abrams. Прослушать Скачать 06:27. Amina Claudine MyersDon PateThurman Barker. Прослушать Скачать 08:15. Do You Wanna Be Saved? Прослушать Скачать 08:15. Amina Claudine MyersHenry ThreadgillReggie NicholsonTeddy Daniel. Song Out Of My Trees. Прослушать Скачать 04:58. Amina Claudine MyersArthur BlytheLester BowieMalachi FavorsPhillip Wilson. The 5th Power (finale). Down The Street From The Gene Ammons Public School. Прослушать Скачать 10:11. Amina Claudine MyersDiedre MurrayHenry ThreadgillMichelle KinneyMossa BildnerTony Cedrus. Прослушать Скачать 07:55.
Tradition & Moderne.
Amina Claudine Myers (born March 21, 1942 in Blackwell, near Atkins, Arkansas) is an American jazz pianist, organist, vocalist, composer, and arranger. Myers started singing and playing the piano and organ as a child in church choirs in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas, where she grew up, and directed choirs at an early age. She graduated in concert music and music education at Philander Smith College in Little Rock, Arkansas in the early 1960s.
Финансовые услуги оказывает: АО "Группа Ренессанс Страхование"
|A1||It's Allright With Me|
|B1||They Say My Love Is Not Strong Enough|
|B3||A Ballad For You|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music
- Recorded At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Produced For – Geddo Productions
- Published By – Olaya Publishing Company
- Arranged By – Amina Claudine Myers, Lenny White
- Arranged By [Additional] – Pete Levin (tracks: A2, B2)
- Art Direction, Design – Ria Lewerke
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Jerome Harris
- Composed By – Amina Claudine Myers
- Creative Director [Series Director] – Steve Backer
- Drums, Percussion – Flare Funston, Reggie Nicholson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Klatt, Keith Jacks
- Photography By – Beth Baptiste
- Producer – Lenny White
- Programmed By [Synthesizer, Addiotional] – Jason Mills
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Pete Levin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Alec Head
- Vocals, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer – Amina Claudine Myers
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 035628 306418
- Barcode (scanned): 035628306418
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DMC-9743 A-1/8-89
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DMC-9743 B-1/8-89
|3064-1-N||Amina Claudine Myers||In Touch (LP, Album)||Novus||3064-1-N||US||1989|
|PD83064||Amina Claudine Myers||In Touch (CD, Album)||Novus||PD83064||Germany||1989|
|3064-2-N||Amina Claudine Myers||In Touch (CD, Album)||Novus||3064-2-N||US||1989|
|3064-4-N||Amina Claudine Myers||In Touch (Cass, Album)||RCA||3064-4-N||Indonesia||1989|