Matthew Bellamy, Dominic Howard, Christopher Wolstenholme. Muse and Robert "Mutt" Lange. Helium 3, Warner, A&E Records. CD, CD+DVD, 2LP, download, cassette . CD+DVD+2LP (Muse. Catalogue №. 825646121250 (CD) . 825646121236 (CD+DVD). 825646014903 (Cassette). 1 (GB, US, DE, FI, AR, BE, HK, IL, PT, RU, UA) .
Drones is the seventh studio album by the English rock band Muse, released on 5 June 2015 in Europe and 8 June in the United Kingdom under Warner Bros. Records and Helium-3. Drones is a concept album following the protagonist's journey from abandonment to indoctrination as a "human drone" and eventual defection. After their previous albums had incorporated orchestral and electronic music, Muse aimed to return to a more straightforward rock sound.
News about Muse's 7th album. Release date : Spring 2015.
Drones is the seventh studio album by English rock band Muse, released on 5 June 2015 by Helium-3 and Warner Bros. After their previous albums incorporated orchestral and electronic music, Muse aimed to return to a more straightforward rock sound. The album was recorded between October 2014 and April 2015 at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, and was produced by the band and Robert John "Mutt" Lange. Drones is a concept album following a soldier's abandonment, indoctrination as a "human drone", and eventual defection.
Drones adalah album studio ketujuh dari band rock asal Inggris Muse. Album ini dirilis di Eropa pada 5 Juni 2015 dan 8 Juni di Inggris di bawah Warner Bros. Records dan Helium-3. Drones adalah album konsep yang menceritakan perjalanan tokoh protagonis dari keterpurukan menuju indoktrinasi sebagai "human drone" (manusia yang dikendalikan) dan pada akhirnya melakukan pembelotan.
Drones album bass tab. by Muse. Difficulty: advanced. Author Muser00 1,106.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|DVD-1||Psycho (Live At Glasgow Barrowland)||5:45|
|DVD-2||Dead Inside (Live At Brighton Dome)||4:39|
|DVD-3||The Handler (Soundcheck, Exeter Great Hall)||4:46|
|DVD-4||Reapers (Live At Exeter Great Hall)||6:19|
|DVD-5||Bonus Studio Footage
Cameraman [Filmed By], Film Director, Film Editor – Tom KirkMixed By [Additional Audio] – Tommaso Colliva
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Muse
- Copyright (c) – Muse
- Licensed To – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Loosechord Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BF89231
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – AF89434
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – DF90164
- Mastered At – La Maestà
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Recorded At – Officine Meccaniche
- Mixed At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Glasgow Barrowlands
- Recorded At – Brighton Dome
- Recorded At – Great Exeter Hall
- Animation [DVD Menu] – Matt Mahurin
- Arranged By [Rearranged], Lyrics By [Added] – Matthew Bellamy (tracks: D1, D2, CD-11, CD-12)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Audrey Riley, Matthew Bellamy
- Art Direction, Illustration – Matt Mahurin
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Robert John "Mutt" Lange* (tracks: C4, CD-10)
- Cameraman [Filmed By] – Freddie Barrie (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Jamie Carter (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Luke Thomas (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Tom Kirk (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4)
- Cello – Andrea Scacchi, Eliana Gintoli, Francesco Sacco, Martina Rudic, Dellingshausen*, Sarah Cross
- Composed By [Music Based On "Sanctus And Benedictus"] – Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina (tracks: D2, CD-12)
- Composed By [Music From 6:45 To 9:45 Based On "Enigma Variations: Nimrod"] – Edward Elgar* (tracks: D1, CD-11)
- Concertmaster – Edoardo De Angelis
- Conductor – Audrey Riley
- Contrabass – Linati Omar, Massimo Clavenna
- Contractor [Strings] – Eduardo De Angeles*
- Design [Package] – Matt Mahurin
- Engineer – Tommaso Colliva
- Engineer [Additional] – Adam Greenholtz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Mosher, Giuseppe Salvadori, Jacopo Dorici, John Prestage, Tom Bailey
- Engineer [Audio], Mixed By – Marc Carolan (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4)
- Engineer [Modular Synthesisers] – Alessandro Cortini
- Film Editor – Freddie Barrie (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Jamie Carter (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Luke Thomas (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4)
- Layout [Muse] – Alex Tenta
- Lyrics By, Written-By [Dialogue] – Matthew Bellamy
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1, CD-1), Giovanni Versari
- Mastered By [Vinyl Half Speed] – Matt Colton
- Mixed By – Rich Costey
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Mario Borgatta
- Music By – Matthew Bellamy (tracks: A1 to D1, CD-1 to CD-11, DVD-1 to DVD-5)
- Orchestra – Edodea Ensemble
- Other [Mixing Studio Assistant] – Martin Cooke , Nick Fourier*
- Other [Runners In Vancouver] – Daphne Chung, Ryan Enockson
- Performer – Chris Wolstenholme (tracks: A1 to D1, CD-1 to CD-11, DVD-1 to DVD-4), Dominic Howard (tracks: A1 to D1, CD-1 to CD-11, DVD-1 to DVD-4), Matthew Bellamy, Morgan Nicholls (tracks: DVD-2, DVD-4)
- Producer – Muse, Robert John "Mutt" Lange*
- Producer [Additional] – Rich Costey, Tommaso Colliva
- Producer [DVD] – Keith Cathcart (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4), Trish McGregor (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-4)
- Programmed By [Additional] – Olle "Sven" Romo*
- Recorded By [Dialogue] – Durand Trench (tracks: A2, A3, CD-2, CD3)
- Viola – Emilio Eria, Maria Lucchi, Serena Palozzi, Valentina
- Violin – Anna Minella, Edoardo De Angelis , Elia Mariani, Gian Guerra*, Gian Lodigiani, Gianmaria Bellisario, Marco Corsini, Michelle Torresetti, Freimerr von Dellingshausen*, Tommaso Belli, Valerio D'Ercole
- Voice [Dialogue (Drill Sergeant)] – Will Leon Thompson (tracks: A2, A3, CD-2, CD3, DVD-1)
- Voice [Dialogue (Recruit)] – Michael Shildah (tracks: A2, A3, CD-2, CD3, DVD-1)
- Voice [Spoken Word "The President And The Press"] – John F. Kennedy (tracks: C1, CD-7)
NotesDeluxe Edition package exclusive to the Muse Official Store includes:
• 2x 180 gram LP of album.
• CD of album
• DVD containing live performances of new tracks from their UK 'Psycho' tour and studio footage.
• Coupon for download of the HD 96/24 FLAC and 320kbp/s MP3 versions of the digital album.
• 2 exclusive litho art prints. (The two prints are chosen at random from 10 different designs, which are numbered and debossed with the Muse logo)
All housed in a tri-fold card sleeve with printed inner vinyl sleeves.
All tracks mastered at La Maesta Mastering, Tredozio (FC) expect A1, CD-1 mastered at Gateway Mastering. Vinyl half speed mastered at Alchemy Mastering.
Recorded at the Warehouse in Vancouver. Orchestra recorded at Officine Meccaniche Recording Studios, Milan.
Optimal Media GmbH catalogue numbers:
Vinyl - BF89231
CD - AF89434
DVD - DF90164
Made In The E.U.
UK release date: 08 Jun 2015.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 825646 121212
- Barcode (Scanned): 0825646121212
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 0825646121229 A1 BF89231-01 A1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY =
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 0825646121229 B1 BF89231-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 0825646121229 C1 BF89231-02 C1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY =
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 0825646121229 D1 BF89231-02 D1
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 0825646121212 AF89434-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (CD): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 9702
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 0825646121212 DF90164-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 9741
- Label Code: LC14666
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
|0825646121250||Muse||Drones (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Helium 3||0825646121250||UK & Europe||2015|
|2564612125||Muse||Drones (CD, Album, Car)||Warner Bros. Records, Helium 3||2564612125||Australia||2015|
|WPCR-16486||Muse||Drones (CD, Album, Dig)||Warner Music||WPCR-16486||Japan||2015|
|2564-61212-5||MUSE||Drones (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Helium 3||2564-61212-5||Argentina||2015|
|0825646121243||Muse||Drones (CD, Album)||Helium 3, Warner Bros. Records||0825646121243||Brazil||2015|