Radio Massacre International - Frozen North download mp3 album
Only for completionists (6%). This was RADIO MASSACRE INTERNATIONAL's first studio album released in 1995. It's a double with over 2 hours of amazing music. My favourite release by the band continues to be "Knutsford In May" a live release while my favourite studio album is "Bothered Atmos". By the way "Frozen North" is stuffed with mellotron.
Companies, etc. Licensed From – Radio Massacre International. Made By – Sony DADC – A0100180476-0202. CENCD 012. Radio Massacre International. Frozen North (2xCD, Album).
29:10 Small Frozen North 36:49 Rosemary's Baby 44:13 Drown 1:04:53 Frozen North I 1:33:25 Frozen North IV. CENCD 012 Centaur Discs, 1995. Klaus Wiese - Neptun –Tibetan Singing Bowls. radio massacre international - republic. Klaus Wiese - White Clouds. Klaus Wiese - Turiya. The Charlie Daniels Band - A Decade Of Hits (Full Album). Paul Vnuk Jr. - Silence Speaks in Shadow. Mathias Grassow - Carmina Hildegardis. Robert Rich - Nest Full Album. Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version).
Top Songs Radio Massacre International. Part 3. The God of Electricity.
radio massacre international - unmill I. From the 2018 album "mill, unmill". We are in the 4th Hour Space Out Portion of Program 1571. ase from the great Steve Dinsdale of radio massacre international titled Light And Dark that currently moved up 5 spots to this week in the WEEKLYTOP20. This hour we'll also celebrate the 45th anniversary of the rare Krautrock project Sperrmüll and their self titled release from 1973 originally put out on the Brain Records label.
Frozen North CD2 1995. People Would Really Like Space 2004. Zabriskie Point 2000. The God Of Electricity 2000.
Radio Massacre International (Duncan Goddard, Steve Dinsdale, Gary Houghton) are one of Britain's leading electronic music groups, known for their epic aural excursions, & with a catalogue of over 50 albums to date.
Radio Massacre International – Veritable Petit-Beurre. Radio Massacre International – Blaze Dispersion. Radio Massacre International – Enormodome. Radio Massacre International – Nucleotide Diversities. Radio Massacre International – Diabolica. Radio Massacre International – quatorial Pitch. Radio Massacre International – Delaware Horseshoe Crab. Radio Massacre International – A Priest Crossing Frozen Water. Radio Massacre International – Equatorial Pitch.
|1-2||What's The Point Of Going To Crete?||8:25|
|1-3||Small Frozen North||7:39|
|2-1||Frozen North I||28:33|
|2-2||Frozen North IV||40:16|
- Licensed From – Radio Massacre International
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Radio Massacre International
- Copyright (c) – Centaur Discs Ltd.
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100180476-0102
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100180476-0202
- Mastered At – Voyager Media Ltd.
- Artwork [Electronic Artwork] – Duncan*
- Guitar, Effects [Devices] – Gary Houghton
- Keyboards, Bass, Effects [Devices] – Duncan Goddard
- Keyboards, Percussion, Effects [Devices] – Steve Dinsdale
- Layout, Typography [Typesetting] – Craig Muir, RMI*
- Mastered By – Brad Sutherland
- Photography By [Photos] – Sahra Dinsdale
NotesA full instrumentation list is included in the booklet.
CD mastering at Voyager Media, Dundee.
Issued under licence from RMI
Made in Austria
On discs & rear tray inlay:
℗ 1995 Copyright in these sound recordings is owned by RMI
© 1995 Centaur Discs Ltd.
On rear tray inlay:
Distribution in the UK: Pinnacle
Centaur Discs Ltd address
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 026174 950120
- Barcode (String): 5026174950120
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Sony DADC A0100180476-0102 21 A1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Sony DADC A0100180476-0202 21 A0
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94K6
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94K5
- SPARS Code: ADD
|CENCD 012||Radio Massacre International||Frozen North (2xCD, Album)||Centaur Discs||CENCD 012||UK||1995|