The Grey Album is a mashup album by Danger Mouse, released in 2004. It mixes an a cappella version of rapper Jay-Z's The Black Album with samples from The Beatles' LP The Beatles, commonly known as "The White Album". The Grey Album gained notoriety when EMI attempted to halt its distribution despite approval of the project from Jay-Z and the two surviving Beatles, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr.
Anal Games Web Models With Dildos. Naughty Schoolgirl Plays With Her Pussy In Front Of Webcam. Blond Cutie With Bluetooth Vibrator In Front Of Webcam. Blond Schoolgirl Caresses Her Holes.
Follow the White Mouse. Heavy Death Neuronia. 队列表 Heavy Death Neuronia Follow the White Mouse. 3. Slipping into Oblivion.
Black Girl, White Girl. Black girls are beautiful - africa. Black Girls Killing It. Personal blog.
Aspect Ratio: . 3 : 1. See full technical specs . Frequently Asked Questions. A little white mouse gnaws through the tongs and releases him. He makes his escape and eventually joins his wife and baby. A logical but entertaining release. The Moving Picture World, September 5, 1914.
White Lies, Yellow Teeth. Produced by Isaac Brock. Album White Lies, Yellow Teeth. White Lies, Yellow Teeth Lyrics. You went out for a walk I'm sure you went a long ways Sorting things out in our heads We'll forget in a few days. People talk in soda pop They talk it quite a lot The opinions that I don't give Are the opinions I don't got. White lies fall off my yellow teeth I didn’t convince you but I did me. It's all so plain it's all a plan It’s all so plain to most everyone The sky does not ever end The air just gets much thinner. I knew a man who went on and on About how he knew a man who knew a man Who knew a man who knew him once You can keep digging down and down Without even turning ‘round Or finding hell you'll find you're digging up again.
Read about White Mouse Disco from Mo-Dettes's The Story So Far and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. White Mouse Disco (3:05). Overview (current section). The Story So Far. 3,863 listeners.
|B||White Girl (Party Track)||6:51|
- Published By – Mad Meece Music
- Recorded At – Chateau Recorders
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Backing Vocals – Brian Russell, Dianne Brooks, Mervin Dash
- Backing Vocals [Party] – Anita Doran, Carl Graves, Chuck Pierce, Dee Hendricks, Donny Gerrard, Doug Richardson , Flip Arellano, Jayson Hoover, John Finley, Kenny James , Larry Thompson , Lori Rhys, Mary Alice Montanio, Mervin Dash, Mike Perkins, Nick Pieronne, Shelly Katz, Vanessa Greene
- Bass – Reggie McBride
- Congas – Carl Graves
- Drums – Spider Webb
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Datsun
- Engineer [Background Vocals, Mix Engineer] – Larry Emerine
- Engineer [Over Dubbs] – John Rhys
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Arrias
- Engineer [Second] – Stephen Marcussen
- Guitar – Billy Walker*, Chuck Pierce
- Piano – Jimmy Smith
- Saxophone – Jerry Peterson
- Shaker – Dee Hendricks
- Typography [Calligraphy By] – Nita
- Written-By, Producer – Mouse
NotesBasic tracks recorded at Chateau Recorders Inc.
Background vocals recorded at Studio 55
Mixed at Studio 55
Jacket is comprised of a generic white sleeve with two unpasted flats.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): MM-45579-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): MM-45579-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): WHITE GIRL A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): WHITE GIRL B