Lupine Howl - The Bar At The End Of The World download mp3 album
Lupine Howl take you omn a psychedelic trip that heavily rocks!! in stock.
Ships in a business day with tracking.
The Bronzage single followed and Lupine Howl released their third single, 125, in early 2001. At that time, all three singles were collected as the 125 EP and released by Beggars Banquet in the . just a few months before the release of Lupine Howl's full-length debut. The next fall, the band issued the lushly dramatic The Bar at the End of the World.
In a sense, Lupine Howl are in something of a no-win situation since they have the albatross of Spiritualized around their necks. Sean Cook poses that same question at the end of "This Condition" on Lupine Howl's debut album. When you bear in mind the origins of Lupine Howl - the members of which were unceremoniously ousted, with little money, from Spiritualized - that question has considerable significance. Along with guitarist Mike Mooney and drummer Damon Reece, Cook had been a core member of Spiritualized. Pierce, apparently in a world of his own, was oblivious to such things. Matters came to a head just prior to the recording of Spiritualized's remarkable live album at the Royal Albert Hall in London in the autumn of 1997. Feeling that they'd been fobbed off for long enough, Cook, Mooney and Reece initially refused to play the show without proper contracts.
Total word count is around 140,000, approximately 450 pages of a printed book. Having left Duncan at the end of the second series, Jess is now traveling alone. Total word count is around 140,000, approximately 450 pages of a printed book.
End of the World is a 1968 album by Greek progressive rock band Aphrodite's Child. It features the UK top 30 hit "Rain and Tears". All songs written by Boris Bergman and Vangelis Papathanassiou except as noted. Vangelis - keyboards, piano, organ, clavichord, flutes, vibraphone, occasional vocals. Demis Roussos - vocals, bass, electric and acoustic guitars. Loukas Sideras - drums, percussion, timpanis
|1||A Grave To Go To||3:58|
|2||Don't Lose Your Head||3:33|
|3||Can You Forgive Me ?||5:38|
|4||The Pursuit Of Pleasure||4:39|
|6||Centre Of The Universe||5:19|
|7||Trust Me ?||4:37|
|10||All I Can Do||5:03|
- Distributed By – Vital
- Manufactured By – Technicolor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Published By – Sean Cook
- Published By – Mike Mooney
- Published By – Jon Mattock
- Published By – Sony Publishing
- Recorded At – Channel House Studios
- Recorded At – Christchurch Studios
- Mixed At – Christchurch Studios
- Mastered At – Loud Mastering
- A&R – Roger Trust
- Artwork [Artwork Design], Layout – Phil Reece
- Co-producer [Co-Production], Mixed By [Mixing], Engineer [Engineering] – Lee Shephard
- Drums [Ajax & Hayman Drum Kits], Glockenspiel, Percussion – Jon Mattock
- Edited By [Additional Editing] – Matt Smith
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], 12-String Acoustic Guitar [12 String Acoustic Guitars], Acoustic Guitar [6 String Acoustic Guitars], Lap Steel Guitar, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Effects [FX] – Mike Mooney
- Management – Matt Booth
- Mastered By – John Dent
- Musician [Additional Musician], Cello – Juliet McCarthy
- Musician [Additional Musician], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes Piano] – Joe McGill (tracks: 9)
- Musician [Additional Musician], Soloist [Solo Violin] – Clare Mactaggart (tracks: 4)
- Musician [Additional Musician], Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugal Horn] – Pete Judge*
- Musician [Additional Musician], Viola – Rachel Wilks
- Musician [Additional Musician], Violin – Clare Mactaggart, Ros Stephen
- Musician [Additional Musician], Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Kizzi Morrell (tracks: 6)
- Painting [Cover Painting By] – Greg Griffith
- Photography By [Band] – Mike Reece
- Producer [Produced By] – Lee Shephard, Mike Mooney, Sean Cook
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Mike Mooney
- Recorded By [Assistance] – Andy Henderson
- Recorded By [Vocals Recorded By], Producer [Vocals Produced By] – Bob Locke (tracks: 1), Tim Norfolk (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lee Shephard
- Songwriter [Song By] – Damon Reece (tracks: 9), Jon Mattock (tracks: 1 to 10), Mike Mooney (tracks: 1 to 10), Sean Cook (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals, Bass [Fender Bass], Harmonica [Harmonicas], Keyboards, Effects [FX], Melodica, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Sean Cook
NotesMade in England.
Comes in a tri-fold Digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 07618 02302 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 607618023027
- Label Code: LC 05485
- Matrix / Runout: Technicolor E5543 BBQCD 230 05
|610535252029||Lupine Howl||The Bar At The End Of The World (CD, Album, Dig)||Sum Records||610535252029||Brazil||2002|
|BBQCD 230||Lupine Howl||The Bar At The End Of The World (CD, Promo)||Beggars Banquet||BBQCD 230||US||2002|
|BBQLP 230||Lupine Howl||The Bar At The End Of The World (LP)||Beggars Banquet||BBQLP 230||UK||2002|
|BBQCD 230||Lupine Howl||The Bar At The End Of The World (CD, Album, Dig)||Beggars Banquet||BBQCD 230||US||2002|
|BBQCD 230||Lupine Howl||The Bar At The End Of The World (CDr, Album, Promo)||Beggars Banquet||BBQCD 230||UK||2002|