Frank Sinatra Con Orchestra Axel Stordhal - Day By Day / You Are Too Beautiful download mp3 album
Frank Sinatra Con Orchestra Axel Stordhal - Day By Day, You Are Too Beautiful (Shellac, 10"). 버전 판매. Dick Cathcart. Sarah Vaughan - Orchestra Arranged And Conducted By Michel Legrand (LP, Album, Gat).
Frank Sinatra – Songs by Sinatra Show Opening Night and Da. :45. Frank Sinatra & Axel Stordahl & His Orchestra – Someone to Watch Over Me. 3:02. Frank Sinatra and His Orchestra feat.
I'm a Fool to Want You" is a 1951 song composed by Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, and Joel Herron. Frank Sinatra co-wrote the lyrics and released the song as a Columbia Records single. The ballad is considered a pop and jazz standard. Frank Sinatra first recorded the song with the Ray Charles Singers on March 27, 1951, in an arrangement by Axel Stordahl in New York.
Frank Sinatra, June Hutton, The Pied Pipers Day by Day. (play). Frank Sinatra You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby. Frank Sinatra, Frank Sinatra with Axel Stordahl & His Orchestra The Charm of You. Frank Sinatra with Axel Stordahl and His Orchestra The Way You Look Tonight.
Frank Sinatra & Axel Stordhal And Orchestra.
About Day By Day lyrics. Album Come Swing With Me! (1961). I find that day by day you're making all my dreams come true And (so) come what may I want you to know I'm (that I am) yours alone, and I'm in love (in love) to stay As we go through the years day by day. (I said, "day by day") (as we go through the years day by day). Songwriters: Sammy Cahn, Alex Stordhal, Paul Weston. More Frank Sinatra lyrics.
Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra. 2. Too Romantic (From "The Road to Singapore"). Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra. It's a Lovely Day Tomorrow (From "Louisiana Purchase"). Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey.
Frank Sinatra-You Are Too Beautiful Sheet Music, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Day By Day
Written-By – Stordahl*, Weston*, Cahn*
|B||You Are Too Beautiful
Composed By – Richard RodgersSongwriter – Lorenz Hart
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Fred Stulce, Heinie Beau
- Arranged By, Conductor, Directed By – Axel Stordahl
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited], Bass Clarinet [Uncredited] – Leonard Hubbard
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – John H. Ryan*
- Drums [Uncredited] – Ray Hagan
- French Horn [Uncredited] – James Stagliano
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Perry Botkin
- Harp [Uncredited] – Ann Mason
- Piano [Uncredited] – Frank Leithner
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Harold Lawson
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited], Flute [Uncredited] – Don Logiudice*
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Carl Loeffler, Elmer Smithers
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Bruce Hudson , Leonard March, Van Ramsey
- Viola [Uncredited] – Allan Harshman, David Sterkin, Maurice Perlmutter
- Violin [Uncredited] – Anthony Perrotti, David Frisina, Gerald Joyce, Howard Halbert, Mischa Russell, Nick Pisani*, Peter Ellis , Sam Freed, Samuel Levine, Sol Kindler, Walter Edelstein, William Bloom
- Violoncello [Uncredited] – Arthur Kafton, Cy Bernard, Fred Goerner
- Vocals – Frank Sinatra
NotesTitle appears (incorrectly) as "You are to beautiful".
Recorded in Hollywood on August 22 of 1945 & originally issued on Columbia 36947.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): HCO-1520-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): HCO-1522-1
|DO-2890||Frank Sinatra||Day By Day / You Are Too Beautiful (Shellac, 10")||Columbia||DO-2890||Australia||1946|
|DB 2224||Frank Sinatra||Day By Day / You Are Too Beautiful (Shellac, 10")||Columbia||DB 2224||France||Unknown|