Prince - Batman™ (Motion Picture Soundtrack) download mp3 album
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Prince.
Batman is the eleventh studio album by American recording artist Prince and the soundtrack album to the 1989 film Batman. It was released on June 20, 1989 by Warner Bros. stablemate, Prince's involvement in the soundtrack was designed to leverage the media company's contract-bound talent as well as fulfill the artist's need for a commercial revival.
Listen free to Prince – Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (The Future, Electric Chair and more). Batman is the eleventh studio album by American recording artist Prince and the soundtrack album to the 1989 film Batman. The album was No. 1 on the Billboard albums chart for six consecutive weeks. It has sold over eleven million copie. iscover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Records - WX 281. Prince (Artist) Format: Vinyl. Prince - Batman(TM) (Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Warner Bros. Records - 9 25936-1, Warner Bros. Records - WX 281. Prince.
Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) spends six weeks at number one on the Billboard Top 200, peaking at number five on the R&B album chart, and is certified 2x Platinum in the US by the RIAA. Who’s the (Bat)Man - Patrick Stump. from Original Motion Picture Soundtrack The LEGO Batman Movie.
Batman Soundtrack, Jack Nicholson, 45 Records, Vinyl Records, Tim Burton, Vinyl Labels, Michael Keaton, Pop Rocks, Lps. Lydia Canino. PRINCE "The Beautiful One".
As can be expected given the man behind the music, the Batman Motion Picture Soundtrack pretty much sounds like a Prince album from the period. Granted he's injected bits and snippets of dialogue from the film into a few of the tracks like "Partyman" and "Batdance," as well as referencing key locales and characters from the film in numbers like "Vicky Waiting".
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocal By Batman] – Prince
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocal By The Joker] – PrinceMixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
|3||The Arms Of Orion
Composed By – Prince, Sheena EastonLead Vocals [Duett By Vicki Vale & Bruce Wayne] – Prince, Sheena Easton
Guest [Special Guest Presence] – Anna Fantastic, Femi JiyaLead Vocals [Lead Vocal By The Joker] – Prince
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocal By Bruce Wayne] – Prince
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocal By The Joker] – Prince
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocal By Vicki Vale] – Prince
Composed By – John L. Nelson, PrinceLead Vocals [Lead Vocal By Batman] – Prince
Guest [Special Guest Presence] – Matthew LarsonLead Vocals [Lead Vocals By The Joker, Gemini, Vicki Vale, Bruce Wayne & Batman] – Prince
- Published By – Controversy Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – DC Comics Inc.
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – The Grey Room
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – TELDEC Record Service GmbH
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Choir – The Sounds Of Blackness Choir*
- Design – Tom Recchion
- Executive-Producer – Jon Peters , Peter Guber
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Album Production] – Gary LeMel
- Guest [Special Guest Presence] – Jack Nicholson (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9), Kim Basinger (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9), Michael Keaton (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9), Sheena Easton (tracks: 3)
- Horns [Horn Parts] – Atlanta Bliss, Eric Leeds
- Illustration [Logo Illustration] – Anton Furst
- Orchestra – The Clare Fischer Orchestra
- Photography By [Photograph Of Prince] – Jeff Katz
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Chuck Zwicky, David Friedlander*, Eddie Miller, Heidi Hanschu
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Femi Jiya, Prince
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Michael Dilbeck
NotesInitial release with oval title sticker:
TM & © 1989 DC Comics Inc.
Manufactured in Germany · Fabriqué en Allemagne. TELDEC Record Service GmbH. [Warner Music logo] A Warner Communications Company (back tray insert)
Manufactured In Germany By Record Service GmbH Alsdorf (disc)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25936-2 5
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Price Code (France): WE 851
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Matrix / Runout: 925936-2 RSA
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 1): 5
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 2): 10
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 3): 3
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 4): 13
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 5): 4
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, injection print, variant 6): none
|9 25936-1, 1-25936||Prince||Batman™ Motion Picture Soundtrack (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25936-1, 1-25936||US||1989|
|92 59364||Prince||Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||92 59364||Canada||1989|
|W2 25936||Prince||Batman™ (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W2 25936||Canada||1989|
|92 59361||Prince||Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||92 59361||Canada||1989|
|W1 25936||Prince||Batman - Motion Picture Soundtrack (LP, Club, Col)||Warner Bros. Records||W1 25936||US||1989|