This volume features representative tracks by . King, Albert Collins, Albert King, George Thorogood, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Winter, and the Fabulous Thunderbirds. The modern sound at its best, and most diverse.
Earthy Passionate Raucous Reverent Rollicking Rowdy. Blues Masters, Vol. 9: Postmodern Blues.
Features Song Lyrics for Latimore's Blues Masters, Volume 9: Postmodern Blues album. Latimore - Blues Masters, Volume 9: Postmodern Blues Album. Send "Latimore" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Blues Masters, Volume 9: Postmodern Blues.
Blues Masters (Rhino) (number: 9). Release group information. Artist: Various Artists. Type: Album + Compilation.
Blues Masters (Series) Format: Audio Cassette. If you love to hear guitars sing like I do, then this album is a must for your collection. 5 people found this helpful.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Blues Masters, Vol. 9: Postmodern Blues" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
This volume features representative tracks by . Cub Koda, AMG. Tracklist : 01. Wah Wah Blues (4:36) Earl Hooker – Recorded Chicago 14 November 1968 Earl Hooker – guitar Pinetop.
Explore releases from the Blues Masters (2) label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Blues Masters (2) releases. Blues Masters Sampler The Essential Blues Collection (CD, Comp, Ltd, Smplr). Blues Masters, Volume 1: Urban Blues (Comp, Album).
Lots More Blues, Rags and Hollers. Koerner, Ray & Glover.
|1||–Earl Hooker||Wah Wah Blues|
|2||–B.B. King||The Thrill Is Gone|
|3||–Albert King||I'll Play The Blues For You, Parts 1 & 2|
|4||–Bobby "Blue" Bland*||I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)|
|5||–Benny Latimore||Let's Straighten It Out|
|6||–Magic Slim & The Teardrops||Wonder Why|
|7||–Son Seals||Telephone Angel|
|8||–Koko Taylor||I'm A Woman|
|9||–Albert Collins||Master Charge|
|10||–The Robert Cray Band||Phone Booth|
|11||–Delbert & Glen||B Movie Boxcar Blues|
|12||–The Fabulous Thunderbirds||She's Tuff|
|13||–Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble||Pride And Joy|
|14||–George Thorogood & The Destroyers||One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer|
|15||–The James Harman Band||Jump My Baby|
|16||–Johnny Winter||Mojo Boogie|
- Arranged By – Bert DeCoteaux
- Backing Vocals – Gary Montgomery
- Backing Vocals, Guitar – Daniel Moore
- Baritone Saxophone – Jeff Turmes
- Bass – Aron Burton, Bill Blough, Cornelius Boyson, David Jackson , Gino Skaggs, Jerry Jemmott, Johnny B Gayden*, Junior Campbell, Keith Ferguson, Nick Holt, Ron Rogdon, Snapper Mitchum, Tommy Shannon
- Bass, Composed By – Richard Cousins
- Bass, Drums, Keyboards – Bar-Kays
- Composed By – Dan Walsh, Deadric Malone, Dennis Walker, Ellas McDaniel, Gwen Collins*, J.B. Lenoir, Jerry Beach, Jerry McCain, Lillian Offitt, Mel London, Michael Omartian, Michael Price, Mike Vannice, Rick Darnell , Roy Hawkins, Steve Barri
- Composed By, Guitar, Harmonica, Performer, Vocals – Delbert McClinton
- Composed By, Guitar, Performer – Earl Hooker
- Composed By, Guitar, Performer, Vocals – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Composed By, Performer, Vocals – Koko Taylor, Robert Cray
- Drums – Bert Robinson , Casey Jones , Chris Layton, David Olson, Herbie Lovelle, Jeff Simon, Mike Buck, Robert Ferguson, Stephen Hodges, Steve Cushing, Vince Chappelle, Willie Williams
- Drums, Keyboards – Matt Betton
- Electric Piano – Paul Harris
- Guitar – Hugh McCracken, Jimmie Vaughan, Johnny B. Moore, Junior Pettis, Larry Burton, Mike Mann, Rick Cunha, Sammy Lawhorn, Willie Hale
- Guitar, Mandolin – Michael O'Neill
- Guitar, Performer – Albert King
- Guitar, Performer, Vocals – Albert Collins, B.B. King, Glen Clark, Johnny Winter, Magic Slim, Son Seals
- Guitar, Vocals – George Thorogood
- Harmonica – Mervyn "Harmonica" Hinds
- Harmonica, Vocals – Kim Wilson
- Horns – The Memphis Horns
- Keyboards – Allen Batts, Peter Boe, Tom Canning
- Keyboards, Performer, Vocals, Composed By – Benny Latimore
- Organ, Piano – "Pine Top" Perkins*
- Performer – George Thorogood & the Destroyers, Latimore , Magic Slim & The Teardrops, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, The James Harman Band
- Performer, Vocals – Bobby Bland, James Harman
- Piano – Alberto Gianquinto, Ken Saydak
- Rhythm Guitar – Steve Plair
- Saxophone – A.C. Reed, Abe Locke*, Charles Smith, Hank Carter
- Tenor Saxophone – Reggie Allman, Tony Kisch
- Trombone – Bill McFarland
- Trumpet – Kenneth Cooper
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 081227113223