Producer – Departure Lounge (2) (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 9), Marc Waterman (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 10), Jones (tracks: 6), Lovell (tracks: 6), Homer Lounge. Producer, Mixed By – Wiggy (10) (tracks: 5, 7), Wolsey White (tracks: 3, 8, 9, 11). Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica – Tim Keegan.
Album by Departure Lounge. The New You. Slow News Day. Starport. Disconnected (Remix). Last Out of There Out of There. Out of There Out of There.
Indeed, he does seem to be planting the seeds of an excellent career as a. Out of Here is an amazing sleeper of an album that reveals its charms on first listen and grows more vital with each listen thereafter.
Out Of Here is an album by Tim Keegan and Departure Lounge, released on Keegan's Meek Giant label in 2000. The album moves on from the movie soundtrack feel of the previous two albums and features Hammond-driven songs and instrumentals with simpler arrangements. Mini was released as a single and has been included on several acid jazz compilation albums. The album closes with a cover of Lemmy's Motorhead. All songs written and composed by Addison, Addison, Nelson-Smith and Searle, except where noted.
Departure Lounge were an English musical group consisting of: Tim Keegan - lead vocals, guitar (ex-Ringo, Robin Hitchcock & the Egyptians, Homer). Jake Kyle - bass, trumpet (ex-Robin Hitchcock & the Egyptians). Chris Anderson - guitar, keyboards, saxophone, oboe (ex-Supermodel, Map). Lindsay Jamieson - drums, keyboards (ex-Supermodel). They were initially known as Tim Keegan & Departure Lounge, reflecting the fact that Keegan was the singer and main lyricist
Out Of Here is an album by Tim Keegan and Departure Lounge, released on Keegan's Meek Giant label in 2000.
Old boys sit and look into the distance I never know what they're thinking The old boys. They can find the peace I'm lacking In this moment Sit with their eyes slowly closing And then open. Diving in and out of each second The old boys Seem to know more than they're saying In this lifetime. Old boys Walk as if they're leaning towards me They can feel gravity calling From beneath us. For the old boys Maybe know what I am thinking Even though their memories fading The old boys
Departure Lounge may refer to: Departure lounge, part of an airport. Departure Lounge (band), a British musical group. Departure Lounge, a 2006 novel by Chad Taylor. Jetlag Dreams is an album by Departure Lounge released on September 11, 2001. An all-instrumental album, recorded in Nashville, Tennessee, it was the second to be released by the group, and their first to be issued on Bella Union Records. Out of Here (Departure Lounge album). Out Of Here is an album by Tim Keegan and Departure Lounge, released on Keegan's Meek Giant label in 2000. Too Late to Die Young
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Music For Pleasure
Guitar [Additional] – Simon RaymondeVocals – Lisa O'Neill
|3||The New You
Guitar, Vocals – Simon Raymonde
|4||Slow News Day||4:33|
|6||Johnny A (Remix)
Guitar, Vocals, Remix – Simon RaymondeVocals – Sophie Ellis-Bextor
|7||Stay On The Line||4:36|
|8||Late Night Drive
Guitar – John Painter*
Remix – Kid Loco
|10||They Don't Know||3:12|
Flamenco Guitar – Wolsey White
- Licensed From – Meek Giant
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Meek Giant
- Copyright (c) – Meek Giant
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Tim Keegan
- Bass Guitar, Double Bass, Trumpet, Vocals – Jake Kyle
- Drums, Keyboards, Flute, Percussion, Vocals – Lindsay Jamieson
- Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Oboe, Piano, Stylophone, Vocals – Chris Anderson
- Mixed By – Simon Raymonde (tracks: 2, 3)
- Producer – Departure Lounge , Marc Waterman (tracks: 2, 3)
- Producer [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – John Mark Painter (tracks: 8)
- Producer, Mixed By – Wolsey White (tracks: 1, 4 to 12)
- Recorded By – Marc Waterman (tracks: 8, 9)
- Written-By – Anderson* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 11, 12), Robinson* (tracks: 7, 9), Kyle* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 11, 12), Kirsty MacColl (tracks: 10), Jamieson* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 11, 12), Waterman* (tracks: 2), Keegan*
NotesUS version of UK Out Of Here
5 tracks are identical + 2 remix versions + 5 new tracks
4 tracks from UK release are not on US version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 78731-0039-23