Red Hot Rhythm and Blues is a 1987 studio album by the American singer Diana Ross released via EMI and RCA labels. The album made the charts in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria, as well as reaching the top 20 in Sweden and Norway. It was Ross's final album for RCA Records. It sold around 125,000 copies in the USA.
Blue, also referred to as The Blue Album, is a 1970s studio album released in 2006 on Motown Records by American singer Diana Ross. Recorded in late 1971 and early 1972, the album was originally conceived as a follow-up to her Lady Sings the Blues soundtrack. Berry Gordy and Motown subsequently decided to shelve the album, and Ross's next release was the "Touch Me in the Morning" single and album.
Red Hot Rhythm + Blues (LP, Album). Red Hot Rhythm + Blues Al Rojo Vivo (LP, Album, Gat).
Diana Ross (1970 album). 1970 studio album by Diana Ross. Village Voice critic Robert Christgau said that while there were two or three good songs, the rest came off bland and boring, also saying that the album did not age well since its release. Red Hot Rhythm & Blues. The Force Behind the Power.
Red Hot Rhythm and Blues is the 1987 album by the legendary Diana Ross. The album made the charts in Germany, The Netherlands and Austria, as well as reaching the Top 20 in Sweden and Norway. The album was Ross s final album for RCA Records and included cover versions of several R&B classics, including The Bobbettes Mr. Lee, Jackie Ross Selfish One, Etta James Tell Mama, and The Drifters There Goes My Baby. Ross decided to retreat to safer territory, returning to her roots of Rhythm And Blues to mark a celebration in black music for the dynamic Red Hot Rhythm And Blues album.
When Diana Ross released her album Red Hot Rhythm and blues in 1987, she followed up the release, with this TV movie. A tribute to the fantastic legacy, she is a part of. This interesting and entertaining film shows Ross' ability to act and perform. The songs are mostly part of the music history. If you love soul-music, and are interested in the history of soul, this is the one for you. It's so elegant made, and Ross has never looked better or more stunning than in this film.
Request an album send to friend. Bitrate (quality): 192256320.
PLAY ALL. Red Hot Rhythm And Blues. Released by Warner Music Group May 1987 12 Tracks. Red Hot Rhythm And Blues is a English album released on May 1987. Red Hot Rhythm And Blues Album has 12 songs sung by Diana Ross. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Red Hot Rhythm And Blues songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
Diana Ross Upside Down (Album & 12'' Version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Diana Ross Reach Out And Touch (01-"Diana Ross/Ain't No Mountain High Enough"-1970). Diana Ross Love's Lines, Angles And Rhymes (19-"Diana Ross/Ain't No Mountain High Enough"-1970).
|A2||Stranger In Paradise|
|A5||Tell Me Again|
|B7||Cross My Heart|
|B8||There Goes My Baby|
|B9||It's Hard For Me To Say|
- Arranged By – Albert Schoonmaker, Charles Samek, Joseph Joubert, Marc Katz, Paul Riser
- Backing Vocals – Benny Diggs, Darryl Tookes, Dennis Collins, Jocelyn Brown, Lani Groves, Luther Vandross, Maeretha Stewart
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, Francesco Centeno*, Nathan East
- Drums, Percussion – Ivan Hampden, Paulinho Da Costa, Sammy Figueroa, Steve Ferrone, Steve Gadd, Tommy Vig
- Engineer – Bruce Wildstein (tracks: 9), Larry Alexander (tracks: 1 to 8, 10), Paul Brown (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Trujillo (tracks: 1 to 8, 10), Don Rodenback* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10), Nick "Beemer" Basich* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
- Executive-Producer – Diana Ross
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Jeff Mironov, Steve Farris
- Keyboards – Greg Phillingaines*, John Capek, Joseph Joubert, Richard Tee
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Herb Ritts
- Producer – Luther Vandross (tracks: 9), Tom Dowd (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
- Synthesizer – Jason Miles , Steve Goldstein
|CDP 7 46787 2, CD-EMC 3532||Diana Ross||Red Hot Rhythm + Blues (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46787 2, CD-EMC 3532||Europe||1987|
|64 2407911||Diana Ross||Red Hot Rhythm + Blues (LP, Album)||EMI||64 2407911||Italy||1987|
|6388-1-R||Diana Ross||Red Hot Rhythm + Blues (LP, Album)||RCA||6388-1-R||Canada||1987|
|10022||Diana Ross||Red Hot Rhythm + Blues = Al Rojo Vivo (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||10022||Argentina||1987|
|LSEMI 78051||Diana Ross||Red Hot Rhythm + Blues (LP, Album)||Jugoton||LSEMI 78051||Yugoslavia||1987|