Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Monarch Press, Full Matte Laminate, Gatefold. Flute – George Marge (tracks: A4, B2 to B5), Joel Kaye (tracks: A2, A4, A5), Romeo Penque, Stan Webb (tracks: A1 to B1). Flute – Unknown Artist. Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli (tracks: A2, A4, A5), Eric Gale (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5).
Tracklist: 1. Try A Little Tenderness, 2. Trust In Me, 3. In The Wee Small Hours, 4. Scarborough Fair, 5. Bachianas Brasileiras 6. Cigarettes & Coffee, 7. Pu Po, 8. Early Autumn, 9. Day-O, 10. Buckaroo. 1. Try A Little Tenderness. 2. Trust In Me. 3. In The Wee Small Hours. 5. Bachianas Brasileiras .
Soul Flutes (Author), George Marge, Romeo Penque and Stan Webb, Flutes John Kaye (Performer), Organ, Harpsilchord, Herbie Handcock Piano (Performer), Eric Gate and Herbie Handcock Finger Piano (Performer), Paul Griffin Organ (Performer), Ron Carter Bass (Performer), Grady Tate Drums (Performer), Eric Gate and Bucky Pizzarelli Guitar (Performer), Ray Barretto Percussion (Performer), Henry Watts Vibes and Marimba (Performer) & 7 more Format: Vinyl. I purchased this album around 1970. The cover caught my attention so I picked it up to see what songs were included. Several were familiar so I bought it. Neither the front or back covers listed the names of the performers.
Trust in Me. A&M 3009.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Trust in Me" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
Trust In Me - w/ Soul Flutes, Ashley Henry, Mecca:83, Jonny Drop & Nate Smithby Royal Groove. AlexsandraDolotova4 followers.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Try A Little Tenderness
Written-By – Woods*, Campbell*, Connelly*
|A2||Trust In Me
Written-By – Richard Sherman*, Robert Sherman*
|A3||In The Wee Small Hours
Written-By – B. Hilliard*, D. Mann*
Written-By – Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon
|A5||Bachianas Brasileiras #5
Written-By – Heitor Villa-Lobos
|B1||Cigarettes & Coffee
Written-By – Thomas*, Walker*, Butler*
Written-By – Paul Mann
Written-By – J. Mercer*, R. Burns*, W. Herman*
Written-By – Bob Morris
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed From – A&M Records
- Arranged By – Don Sebesky, Paul Mann (tracks: B4)
- Bass – Ron Carter (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Design [Album Design] – Sam Antupit
- Drums – Grady Tate (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Flute [Soul Flutes Ensemble & Piccolo] – George Marge (tracks: A4, B2 to B5), Joel Kaye (tracks: A2, A4, A5), Romeo Penque, Stan Webb (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Flute [The Fluteman] – Unknown Artist
- Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli (tracks: A2, A4, A5), Eric Gale (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Kalimba [Finger Piano] – Eric Gale (tracks: B2), Herbie Hancock (tracks: B2)
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Mastered By – Van Gelder*
- Organ – Paul Griffin (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1)
- Percussion – Ray Barretto (tracks: B2)
- Photography By – Peter Turner*
- Piano, Organ, Harpsichord – Herbie Hancock (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Vibraphone, Marimba – Henry Watts (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
NotesHerbie Hancock appears through the courtesy of Blue Note Records.
The identity of "The Fluteman" remains in question. While Herbie Mann has confirmed to researcher Dan Skea that he appears on this record, producer Creed Taylor has also informed this researcher that Hubert Laws is the mysterious flautist. Given the aural evidence, it is possible that both appear under this title.
Tracks A1, A2, A3, A5, B1: February 21, 1968
Tracks B3, B4, B5: February 22, 1968
Tracks B2: March 13, 1968
Tracks A4: March 18, 1968
|STEREO A&M SP 3009, SP-3009||Soul Flutes||Trust In Me (LP, Album, Mo)||A&M Records, CTI Records||STEREO A&M SP 3009, SP-3009||US||1968|
|AMLB 1015||Soul Flutes||Trust In Me (LP, Album)||A&M Records, CTI Records||AMLB 1015||Scandinavia||1970|
|SP 3009||Soul Flutes||Trust In Me (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records, CTI Records||SP 3009||US||1968|
|SR66 9746||Soul Flutes||Trust In Me (LP, Album)||Calendar Records , A&M Records||SR66 9746||Australia||Unknown|
|AMP-18017, SP-3009||Soul Flutes||Trust In Me (LP, Album)||A&M Records, CTI Records, A&M Records, CTI Records||AMP-18017, SP-3009||Japan||1968|