The Cribs is The Cribs' debut album, released in 2004. It was recorded in 7 days in mid/late 2003 at London's Toe-Rag Studios, a vintage styled 8-track studio in the Hackney area. It was self-produced by the band with Ed Deegan engineering, all except track 9, "Tri'elle", which was culled from the band's original sessions at Fortress Studio with Chicago-based Avant-Garde musician Bobby Conn.
Our new album, "24-7 rock star sh★t" is out now! As you may have heard, it was recorded by Steve Albini, live to tape in 5 days, so is possibly our most honest and raw record to date.
The Cribs have continually enjoyed the patronage of their contemporaries and 2006 saw Franz Ferdinand’s Alex Kapranos take on the producer role. The album closes with perhaps the most ambitious work they’ve done to date. A four song suite: ‘Stalagmites’/ ‘Like A Gift Giver’/ ‘Butterflies’/ ‘Arena Rock Encore with Full Cast’ was recorded at London’s Abbey Road and self produced. We’ve always been Beatles fans says Ross and there was a sense of liberty taking, it’s our fifth record, let’s go to Abbey Road and record!
The Cribs – The Cribs. 이블: Wichita – WEBB 058CD. Rights Society: MCPS. Matrix, Runout: CRIBS 01. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L0 30. Mould SID Code: IFPI 0786.
Album Name The Cribs. Erscheinungsdatum 2004. Labels Wichita Recordings. Musik GenreIndie Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
Out now. Get IT here.
The Cribs "The Cribs" (2004) album. The Watch Trick Lyrics. You Were Always The One Lyrics. 12. Mens Needs Womens Needs Whatever.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Watch Trick||2:09|
|2||You Were Always The One||2:28|
|3||The Lights Went Out||2:57|
|4||You & I||2:44|
|5||Things You Should Be Knowing||2:33|
|7||What About Me||3:00|
|8||Learning How To Fight||2:41|
Backing Vocals [Back-Ups] – Bobby ConnEngineer – Gareth PartonProducer – Bobby Conn
|10||Baby Don't Sweat||2:46|
- Manufactured By – World's Fair Label Group, Inc.
- Marketed By – World's Fair Label Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wichita Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Wichita Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Recorded At – Toe Rag Studios
- Produced At – Fortress Studios
- Engineered At – Fortress Studios
- Mastered At – Transfermation
- Artwork [Construction], Design – Jason Rosenberg
- Bass, Vocals – Gary Jarman
- Drums – Ross Jarman
- Guitar, Vocals – Ryan Jarman
- Mastered By – Noel*
- Performer [Other Instruments] – Gary Jarman, Ross Jarman, Ryan Jarman
- Photography [Back Cover] – Richard Morgan
- Photography [Cover] – Ami Barwell
- Photography [Live Shot] – Bob Taylor
- Recorded By – Ed Deegan
- Songwriter – The Cribs
NotesTrack 9 produced and engineered at Fortress.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 805551030120
- Matrix / Runout: WEBB058CD sonopress arvato + + DE90301
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1070
|WEBB058CD||The Cribs||The Cribs (CD, Album)||Wichita||WEBB058CD||UK||2004|
|WEBB 058CD||The Cribs||The Cribs (CD, Album)||Wichita||WEBB 058CD||UK||2004|
|WEBB058LPTEN||The Cribs||The Cribs (LP, Album, RE, 180 + CD, RE, Dem + Ltd)||Wichita||WEBB058LPTEN||UK||2010|
|WEBB058CDJ||The Cribs||The Cribs (CD, Album)||Wichita, V2||WEBB058CDJ||Japan||2004|
|VVR1026268||The Cribs||The Cribs (CD, Album)||Festival Mushroom Records||VVR1026268||Australia & New Zealand||2004|