Pere Ubu - 20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo download mp3 album
Over their decades-spanning career, Pere Ubu have changed and grown without losing any of their inventiveness.
Fronted as ever by David Thomas, Pere Ubu unveil their new album, 20 YEARS IN A MONTANA MISSILE SILO, which opens the doors of the avant-garage to reveal the hardworking mechanics hammering away at the fundamentals of blue-collar rock. A three-guitar revision sees Keith Moliné, Gary Siperko and Kristof Hahn (The Swans) expand the established orchestra of analog and digital synths (Wheeler, Gagarin), clarinet (Boon), drums (Mehlman) and Thomas' unique vocals
Pere Ubu is an American rock group formed in Cleveland, Ohio, United States, in 1975. Fronted as ever by David Thomas, Pere Ubu unveil their "20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo" album, which opens the doors of the avant-garage to reveal the hardworking mechanics hammering away at the fundamentals of blue-collar rock. If Marvel Comics’ Man-Thing made a record it would sound dangerously close to 20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo. Sci-fi synths swirl and soar over Creedence Clearwater Revival-style swamp rock, topped off with David Thomas’ idiosyncratic warbling yelp.
25 October 2017 ·. consequenceofsound. Mark Mulcahy announces first solo tour in three years. This November, the Miracle Legion and Polaris frontman will haunt the Northeast. From the new album '20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo' (Cherry Red).
More Pere Ubu. Listen to 20 Years in a Montana Missile Silo now. Listen to 20 Years in a Montana Missile Silo in full in the this site app. Play on this site. A three-guitar revision sees Keith Moliné, Gary Siperko and Kristof Hahn (The Swans) expand the established orchestra of analog and digital synths (Wheeler, Gagarin), clarinet (Boon), drums (Mehlman) and Thomas’ unique vocals. The Chinese Whispers methodology we worked on the last two albums has been replaced by the Dark Room. Put musicians in a lightless room and by feeling one small section of an unknown object have them figure what it must be. The album was recorded and mixed at Suma, Painesville Ohio. Engineer Paul Hamann, and his father before him, have been part of almost every Pere Ubu album since 1976.
|3||Prison Of The Senses||2:11|
|4||Toe To Toe||1:31|
|7||Plan From Frag 9||3:18|
|9||Red Eye Blues||1:51|
|11||I Can Still See||4:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ubu Projex
- Licensed To – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Cherry Red Records
- Distributed By – Cherry Red Records
- Published By – Cherry Red Songs
- Licensed From – Ubu Projex
- Engineered At – Suma Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Fluid Mastering
- Designed At – Altmark Creative
- Manufactured By – GZ Media – D81702
- Bass – Michele Temple
- Clarinet [Clarinet And More] – Darryl Boon
- Design – Keith Davey
- Drums [Drums And More] – Steve Mehlman
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Paul Hamann
- Guitar – Gary Siperko, Keith Moliné
- Mastered By – Nick Watson
- Photography By ['Hands' Photo By] – Francesco Gentile
- Photography By [Band] – -Max-, Alessandro C, André Symann, Jens Wassmuth, Timothée Jeannotat
- Steel Guitar – Kristof Hahn
- Synth [Analog Synths], Theremin – Robert Wheeler
- Synth [Digital Synths] – Gagarin
- Vocals [Additional] – Roshi* (tracks: 11)
- Vocals, Producer [Produced By] – David Thomas
- Written-By – Pere Ubu
NotesTitle on disc and spine of digipak: 20 Years in a Montana Missle [sic] Silo.
'Russian' photo courtesy of The Wandering Scot
Dedicated to Paul Hamann
Manufactured in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 170834 >
- Matrix / Runout: [GZ Media logo] D81702 CDBRED708
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J44
- Rights Society: MCPS
|BRED708||Pere Ubu||20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo (LP, Album)||Cherry Red||BRED708||Europe||2017|