Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii (The Director's Cut) download mp3 album
Pink Floyd: Live at Pompeii is a 1972 concert documentary film directed by Adrian Maben and featuring the English rock group Pink Floyd performing at the ancient Roman amphitheatre in Pompeii, Italy. Although the band perform a typical live set from the era, there is no audience beyond the basic film crew.
Features: Film: Director's Cut Film: Original Concert Track Selection Documentary Pompeii Map and History Lyrics Photo Gallery Album Graphics Odds N' Sods.
The music from PINK FLOYD has been recorded in the empty amphi-theater of Pompeii, only the roadies, film-crew and the band were present.
Seamus" is the fifth song on Pink Floyd's 1971 album Meddle. The group performs it in the style of a country blues, with vocals, an acoustic slide guitar in an open D tuning, and piano. The song is named after the Collie dog (belonging to Humble Pie leader Steve Marriott) who howls throughout the 2:15 piece. Group biographer Nicholas Schaffner calls the tune "dispensable"; David Gilmour added "I guess it wasn't really as funny to everyone else it was to us".
But for all the director's talk of the glorious acoustics in Pompeii's amphitheater, there's little natural ambience to be heard. The Dolby Digital . sound is clear, dry, and two-dimensional, though notably better than any previous video release. Region 0 (NTSC format). Director's cut of the film (anamorphic widescreen). Original concert film (full screen).
The World's Greatest Albums - Atom Heart Mother. Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon-Classic Albums. The Lost Documentary. Biography: Pink Floyd. The Story of Wish You Were Here. Contain's the previously unreleased Director's Cut and the Original Film plus Footage from the band's recording of their masterpiece Dark Side of the Moon B0001315-09. Video Information: 16:9 aspect ratio. Subtitles in English, Brazilian, Portuguese, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Spanish, and Mandarin. Pink Floyd - The Wall DVD. Title: The Wall Video Company: Columbia Music Video Catalog Number: CVD 50210 Bar Code: 0 7464-50198-9 5 Format, Region: NTSC, R1 Release Date: December 2, 1999.
|1||Echoes Part I|
|2||Careful With That Axe Eugene|
|3||A Saucerful Of Secrets|
|4||Us And Them|
|5||One Of These Days|
|8||Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun|
|9||Echoes Part II|
- Copyright (c) – Universal Pictures Visual Programming Limited
- Copyright (c) – Universal Studios
- Distributed By – Universal Studios (UK) Limited
- Artwork – Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Cameraman – Adrian Maben, Christophe Bazille, Claude Agostini, Gerard Hameline, Henri Czap, Jacques Boumendil, Philippe Theuadiere*
- Engineer – Charles Rauchet*, Peter Watts
- Film Director – Adrian Maben
- Film Producer [Associate] – Michelle Arnaud*, Reiner Moritz
- Film Technician [Continuity] – Marie-Noel Zurstrassen*
- Film Technician [Special Effects] – Michel François
- Mixed By – Paul Berthault, Phillipe Carrere*
- Other [Special Effects] – Studio Teletota
- Photography By – Gabor Pogany, Willy Kurant
- Video Editor – Jose Pinheiro, Nino Di Fonzo
- Film: Director's cut
- Film: Original concert
- Track selection
- Pompeii map and history
- Photo gallery
- Album graphics
- Odds 'n sods
Duration: 1h 32 mins
Languages: English, Stereo
Subtitle: English, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish
Regions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
16:9 Director's cut & documentary
4:3 Original concert
© 1971, 2003 Universal Pictures Visual Programming Limited.
Packaging design: © 2003 Universal Studios.
Sold and distributed in the EU by Universal Studios (UK) Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050582 013108
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050582013108
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 052U
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): L0 VP1P-11039/1 V03 DZH
- Matrix / Runout (Outer ring): L1 VP1P-11039/2.2 V03 BNJ
- Other (Printed On Disc): 11039 / ST / G1 / R0
|790 182 2||Pink Floyd||Live At Pompeii (VHS, PAL)||PolyGram Music Video||790 182 2||UK||1981|
|PPS 2010||Pink Floyd||Live At Pompeii (VHS, PAL)||Palace Video||PPS 2010||Netherlands||1984|
|820 131 0, DVD 820 131 0 · 18 R1||Pink Floyd||Live At Pompeii - The Director's Cut (DVD-V, Copy Prot., PAL)||Universal, Universal||820 131 0, DVD 820 131 0 · 18 R1||Germany||2003|
|DSD 820 131 1, DVD 820 131 1 ● 44||Pink Floyd||Live At Pompeii - The Director's Cut (DVD-V, PAL)||Universal, Universal||DSD 820 131 1, DVD 820 131 1 ● 44||Denmark||2003|
|791 296 1||Pink Floyd||In Pompeii (Eine Audio-Visuelle Musikreise - Kurzfassung) (Laserdisc, 12", S/Sided, PAL, SECAM, 625)||Spectrum||791 296 1||Germany||1982|