Rickie Lee Jones - Naked Songs Live and Acoustic download mp3 album
A new version of Last. Naked Songs Live And Acoustic. Overview (current section). Weasel And The White Boys Cool - Live Acoustic Version.
Written-By – Rickie Lee Jones (tracks: 1 to 14). Notes. Mixed by John Beverly Jones at Andora Studios, Los Angeles, except for "Weasel And The White Boys Cool", "It Must Be Love", "Magazine" and "Flying Cowboys" mixed by Steve Boyer at Conway Studios, Los Angeles and "The Last Chance Texaco" and "Autumn Leaves" mixed by Mark Linett at Conway Studios, Los Angeles. Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011. Mould SID Code: IFPI 0548.
Rickie Lee Jones "unplugged" - in fact, solo with an acoustic guitar or piano on all but a couple of tunes - Naked Songs is otherwise a retrospective concert album on which Jones cherry-picks songs from her five studio albums, including the hits "Chuck . s in Love" and "Young Blood," and others from her breakthrough debut record. The studio album arrangements always tried to support and augment Jones' idiosyncratic writing and playing style, which sounds less unusual when she is simply accompanying herself, and in many ways more effective.
In 2018, Jones' autobiography Rickie Lee was released. In 2019, Jones released a single of the Paul Rodgers/Simon Kirke song, "Bad Company", followed by her album Kicks which included "Bad Company" and cover versions of many other songs. She is scheduled to play the Glastonbury Festival in June 2019 . Naked Songs – Live and Acoustic (1995).
Live album by Rickie Lee Jones. All tracks composed by Rickie Lee Jones; except where indicated. The Horses" (Jones, Walter Becker). Weasel and the White Boys Cool" (Jones, Alfred Johnson).
Live album by. Rickie Lee Jones. Rickie Lee Jones chronology. Traffic from Paradise (1993). Naked Songs - Live and Acoustic (1995). Rickie Lee Jones (born November 8, 1954) is an American vocalist, musician, songwriter, producer, actress and narrator. Over the course of a career that spans five decades, Jones has recorded in various musical styles including rock, R&B, blues, pop, soul, and jazz. Jones is a two-time Grammy Award winner. Additionally, she was listed at number 30 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Rock & Roll in 1999. Her album Pirates was number 49 on NPR's list of the 150 Greatest Albums Made by Women.
Tracklist: 01. The Horses (04:49) 02. Weasel And The White Boys Cool (05:14) 03. Altar Boy (02:40) 04. It Must Be Love (04:47) 05.
|2||Weasel And The White Boys Cool||5:14|
|4||It Must Be Love||4:47|
|6||The Last Chance Texaco||4:25|
|9||Living It Up||6:54|
|10||We Belong Together||4:59|
|14||Chuck E.'s In Love||3:52|
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mixed At – Andora Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Published By – Easy Money Music
- Published By – Morley Music Co.
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Lee Cantelon
- Bass – Rob Wasserman (tracks: 13, 14)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Joanne Schwartz
- Crew – Dan Kasting, Ian Peacock , Jody Durham, John Blom
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing] – Luis Quine, Marnie Riley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ron Rigler
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Dan Kasting, Derek Featherstone
- Management [Gold Mountain Entertainment] – John Cutcliffe, Ron Stone
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [Andora Studios] – John Beverly Jones (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 9 to 11, 13, 14)
- Mixed By [Conway Studios] – Mark Linett (tracks: 6, 15), Steve Boyer (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 12)
- Producer – Rickie Lee Jones, Russ Titelman
- Vocals, Guitar – Rickie Lee Jones
- Written-By – Alfred Johnson (tracks: 2), Johnny Mercer (tracks: 15), Joseph Kosma (tracks: 15), Pascal Nabet-Meyer (tracks: 12), Rickie Lee Jones (tracks: 1 to 14), Sal Bernardi (tracks: 12), Walter Becker (tracks: 1)
NotesMixed at Andora Studios, Los Angeles and Conway Studios, Los Angeles
℗© 1995 Reprise Records
All songs published by Easy Money Music ASCAP except:
"Autumn Leaves" published by Moreley Music Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45950-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: S [SRC Logo] 1 45950-2 SRC##01 M1S2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode (Variant 2): S [SRC Logo] 1 45950-2 SRC##01 M1S1
|9362-45950-2||Rickie Lee Jones||Naked Songs (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45950-2||Germany||1995|
|9362459502||Rickie Lee Jones||Naked Songs (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362459502||Australia||1995|
|9 45950-2||Rickie Lee Jones||Naked Songs: Live And Acoustic (CD, Album, Club)||Reprise Records||9 45950-2||US||1995|
|9 45950-2||Rickie Lee Jones||Naked Songs Live and Acoustic (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45950-2||US||Unknown|
|24 59504||Rickie Lee Jones||Naked Songs (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||24 59504||Canada||1995|