Do It, Drop the Bass. Producer: DJ Wax Dawg. Main genre: Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B. Contains samples of 14 songs see all. Drums Soul, Funk, Disco. Funky Drummer by James Brown (1970). Vocals, Lyrics Soul, Funk, Disco.
Recorded at Wizard Electric Studio, Phoenix, AZ Mixed at Trax in Westwood, CA. Issued in a West Coast Wax die-cut company sleeve. A side track duration stated on center label. C) & (P) 1989 Jacket Made in Canada. Matrix, Runout (Runout Side A, etched): WCW-8802-1 S-20818 1.
Don't Try This at Home is compilation presented by American rap group The Dangerous Crew. It was released November 21, 1995 on Jive Records and Dangerous Music. The album was produced by Ant Banks, Father Dom, J-Dubb, . Dre, Pee-Wee and Shorty B. It peaked at number 191 on the . Billboard 200, at number 6 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and at number 23 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. The album features performances by Too Short, Spice 1, MC Breed, Erick Sermon and Goldy.
Fearless (Group 1 Crew album). Fearless is the fourth studio album by Christian hip hop duo Group 1 Crew. The album released on September 10, 2012 by Fervent Records, Curb Records and Word Records. The album was produced by the following producers: Andy Anderson, Tony Battaglia, Chuck Butler, David Garcia, Ben Glover, Christopher Stevens and th. witch.
Album Move Somethin’. Doo wah diddy diddy diddy dum diddy doo Goddamn, it's some honkies in this motherfucker tonight.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written By – W. Prince, R. MillerWritten-By – F. Delgado*
|A2||Do It (Instrumental)|
|B1||Drop The Bass
Written By – W. PrinceWritten-By – F. Delgado*
|B2||Drop The Bass (Instrumental)|
- Distributed By – West Coast Record Distributors
- Manufactured By – West Coast Record Distributors
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-20818
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-20819
- Published By – Wax Works Music
- Recorded At – Wizard Electric Studio
- Mixed At – Trax Studio
- Executive-Producer – Unknown* (tracks: A)
- Management – S&M Management Co.
- Mastered By – R Simpson*
- Mixed By – "Big Boom" Russ (tracks: A), Wax Dawg* (tracks: B)
- Producer – D.J. Wax Dawg*
NotesRecorded at Wizard Electric Studio, Phoenix, AZ
Mixed at Trax in Westwood, CA
Issued in a West Coast Wax die-cut company sleeve.
A side track duration stated on center label.
(C) & (P) 1989
Jacket Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): WCW-8802-1 S-20818 1 [Sign]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): WCW-8802-2 S-20819 1 [Sign] R. Simpson
- Rights Society: BMI
|PR 4237||P.D.F. Crew||Do It / Drop The Bass (12")||Paradise Records||PR 4237||US||1988|