Best Of Destination Goa Part 1. (play). Destination Goa (Best-Of) Destination Goa (Best-Of). E-Rection Out Here We Are Stoned (Best Of Destination Goa, 1999).
best uplifting melodic – goa psy trance festival mi. Destination Goa (Best-Of) – Destination Goa (Best-Of). Various Artists – Goa 2019 - Top 40 Hits Best Of Progressiv. :50. The best of goa trance cd1 – ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.
Various Artists, Random 21-02-2014. Lama waktu total :2 h 13 min. 01. Musicologia. Goa Trance Missions, Vol. 68: Best of Psytrance,Techno, Hard Dance, Progressive, Tech House, Downtempo, EDM Anthems. 02. Inside LSD. Side Winder.
Listen free to Various Artists – The Best Of Goa Trance Volume 2. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Hmm, it looks like we don’t know much about this album. Do you know any background info about this album?
Nude Psychedelic Goa Trance, I believe, is the key factor that got todays psy followers in. You have no choice but to obey, face the dj podium, and start moving in sync. Arafat comes a dancer with an agenda that includes you dancing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–E-Rection||Out Here We Are Stoned (The True School Heart Trance Mastermix)
Arranged By – Rough + Rush*Remix – X-DreamWritten-By – Don Brown, Peter Huber
Written-By, Producer – K Christensen*, T Jorgensen*, S Svenson*
Mixed By – MFGMixed By [Credited To] – Aharon Segal, Guy ZukrelWritten-By, Programmed By, Arranged By, Producer – Aharon Segal, Guy Zukrel, MFG
|1-4||–Talking Souls||Karma 209
Music By, Words By – Tim Schuldt
|1-5||–Psychopod||Friagram (Growling Mad Scientist Remix)
Remix – Growling Mad Scientist*Written-By – Frank é*, G Wood*, Ian Or Ion?*
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Nati Bit, Nati Mishali, Shahaf Shwarzman*
|1-7||–Dimension 5||Harmonic Convergence
Producer [Additional] – Graham FranklinWritten-By, Producer – Charles Clarke*, Kerry Palmer, Nick Wenham
Written-By, Producer – Robert Jarnroth
|2-1||–Chi-AD*||Eye Am The I
Written-By, Producer – D Young*
|2-2||–Electric Universe||Online Information
Producer – Boris BlennProducer [Uncredited] – Michael DresslerWritten-By – Boris BlennWritten-By [Uncredited] – Michael Dressler
|2-3||–Crop Circles||Lunar Civilization
Written-By, Producer – A Rizzo*, C Paterno*, F Scrimizzi*, F D'Amato*, M Begotti*, M Lanfranconi*
Written-By, Producer – Kristian Anderson*, Jean Borreli*
Written-By [All Writing And Sonic Manipulation] – Simon Posford
Written-By, Producer – Miranda Silvergren
Written-By, Producer – I Savastano*
|2-8||–Ubar Tmar||Eternal Return
Written-By – Takeshi Isogai
|2-9||–Astral Projection||Mahadeva (96 Remix)
Written-By, Producer – Avi Nissim, Lior Peerlmutter*, Yaniv Haviv*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Why Not Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Goldhead Music
- Copyright (c) – Why Not Records
- Copyright (c) – Goldhead Music
- Pressed By – DCM Sweden
- Recorded At – Tri-Ball Studios
- Recorded At – Hallucinogen Sound Labs
- Recorded At – Power Studios
- Mixed At – Power Studios
- Licensed From – High Society
- Licensed From – Phonokol Ltd.
- Licensed From – Polytox Records
- Licensed From – TIP Records
- Licensed From – Matsuri Productions
- Licensed From – Interstellar Records
- Licensed From – Organic Records
- Licensed From – Spirit Zone Recordings
- Licensed From – Auracle Recordings
- Licensed From – Dragonfly Records
- Licensed From – Flying Rhino Records
- Licensed From – Q-Park Productions
- Licensed From – Dancing Mountain Records
- Licensed From – Phonokol
- Published By – Edition Dope Media
- Published By – Sparksong Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – CPM
- Published By – Edition Metra Songs
- Published By – Phonokol Music
- Published By – Goldhead Music
- Published By – Auracle Recordings
- Published By – Q-Songs
- Published By – Air Chrysalis Scandinavia
- Compiled By – Keez, Peter Hartzell, Robert Jarnroth
- Cover – F+
NotesPackaged in a 6-panel digipak with clear CD trays. Left panel has a slot with 6 page fold out booklet.
Track 1-1 is listed as "Out Here We Are Stoned (X-Dream Remix)"
Track 2-6 is not released on Destination Goa Series before. On Destination Goa - The Fifth Chapter - DG5 we have the (Original Mix).
Track 2-9 is listed as "Mahadeva"
1-1: Licensed from High Society Records. ℗ 1998 High Society Records. Published by Dope Media.
1-2: ℗ 1996 Spark Communications. Published by Sparksong Inc.
1-3: Licensed from Phonokol Ltd. ℗ 1996 Phonokol Ltd. Published by Copyright Control.
1-4: Licensed from Polytox Records. ℗ 1996 Polytox Records. Published by CPM/Edition Metra Songs.
1-5: Recorded at Tri-Ball Studios. Licensed from TIP Records. ℗ 1998 TIP Records. Published by Copyright Control.
1-6: Recorded and mixed at Power Studios-Tel Aviv. Licensed from Matsuri Productions. ℗ 1996 Matsuri Productions. Published by Phonokol Music.
1-7: Licensed from Interstellar Records. ℗ 1997 Interstellar Records. Published by MCPS.
1-8: ℗ 1997 Why Not/Goldhead. Published by Goldhead Music.
2-1: Licensed from Organic Records. ℗ 1998 Organic Records. Published by Copyright Control.
2-2: Licensed from Spirit Zone. ℗ 1996 Spirit Zone. Published by Copyright Control.
2-3: Licensed from Auracle Recordings. ℗ 1997 Auracle Recordings.
2-4: Licensed from Flying Rhino Records. ℗ 1996 Flying Rhino Records. Published by MCPS.
2-5: All writing and sonic manimulation made at Hallucinogen Sound Laboratories. Licensed from Dragonfly. ℗ 1996 Dragonfly. Published by Copyright Control.
2-6: ℗ 1999 Why Not/Goldhead. Published by Goldhead Music.
2-7: Licensed from Q-Park Productions. ℗ 1997 Q-Park Productions. Published by Q-Songs/Air Chrysalis Scandinavia.
2-8: Licensed from Dancing Mountain Records. ℗ 1997 Dancing Mountain Records.
2-9: Licensed from Phonokol Records. ℗ 1996 Phonokol Records. Published by Copyright Control.
Printed on cover:
This compilation ℗&© 1999 Why Not/Goldhead Music
Printed on CD labels:
℗&© 1999 Goldhead Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 394018 555106
- Barcode (String): 7394018555106
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): WHYCD 010 A DCM SWEDEN 32102109
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): WHYCD 010 B DCM SWEDEN 22061905
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI L051
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI 17C5