Special Way. Written-By – Bill Hughes. Written-By – Jeff Smith, Shirley Smith. Special Way (LP, Album). Special Way (LP, Album, Promo).
Aura is the eighth studio album by British rock band Asia, released in 2001. Aura was recorded during 2000 at Loco Studios located in the village of Llanhennock in Monmouthshire, Wales, and produced by the group themselves in collaboration with Simon Hanhart. As vocalist and bassist John Payne and keyboard player Geoff Downes had remained the only permanent members of Asia before the recording sessions started, they invited an array of guest musicians to perform on the new album.
5. Special Way. 5:30.
For the 1983 DeBarge album, see In a Special Way. In a Special Way is an album by American jazz pianist Gene Harris recorded in 1976 and released on the Blue Note label.
On her new album AURA establishes her musical talent as lead producer charting new territory with her music, voice and lyrics. The songs on my new album are about finding your roots again - nobody can take that away from you. I had almost completely lost myself after an extremely painful break-up. The album title should be taken literally: In the end, what remains is what we created for ourselves. AURA’s music embodies her life story, which no one can take away from her.
This critic's guess is because largely they had no idea what to do with it. Unlike anything else in his catalog, Aura is a ten-part suite composed by Danish flügelhornist Palle Mikkelborg as a tribute. Influenced deeply by serialism and the inspiration of Gil Evans, Mikkelborg composed a theme from ten notes based on the letters of Davis' first and last names. The notes yielded a chord, which led him through the work.
Ozuna Teases 2019 Album, Drops Cosmic New Video for Baila Baila Baila 07 January 2019 Rolling Stone. Yes the special effects leave a lot to be desired but at least they weren't ridiculous. Overall this is a low budget b-grade movie that has been put together quite well.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rely On Me
Written-By – Brian MacLeod
|A2||Super Do Nothing Day
Written-By – John Knill, Rick Wanzel
|A3||Hold Me Down
Written-By – Gordon Waszek*, Paul Ryan
Written-By – Jim Mancel
Written-By – Bill Hughes*
Written-By – Jeff Smith, Shirley Smith
Written-By – Alan Gordon, Gary Bonner*
Written-By – Mark Gendel
|B4||(I've Been) Searchin' So Long
Written-By – James Pankow
Written-By – Bob Van Dyke
- Acoustic Bass – Dave Young
- Arranged By, Piano – Eric Robertson
- Cello – Peter Schenkman
- Copyist – Doug Randle, Fenwick Watkin*, Ken Stamm
- Drums – Brian Leonard
- Electric Bass – Tom Szczesniak
- Engineer, Remix – Rick Capreol
- Harp – Erica Goodman
- Lead Guitar – Mark Gendel
- Percussion – Dick Smith
- Producer, Organ, Vibraphone, Synthesizer, Chimes – Jeff Smith
- Remix – jeff smith
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Jerry Penfound
- Trombone – Bob Livingston , Ian McDougall, Rob McConnell, Russ Little
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Arnie Chycoski, Dave Woods , Erich Traugott, Guido Basso
- Viola – Jack Neilson, Walter Babiak
- Violin – Andy Benac*, Barbara McDougall, Beauna Neilson, Bill Richards, Denise Cojocaru, Eugene Kash, Pat Adams*, Steve Staryk*
- Vocals – Aura*
- Woodwind – Jack Zaza, Pat LaBarbera
- Woodwind, Alto Saxophone, Flute – Moe Koffman
|CLP 8003||Aura*||Special Way (LP, Album)||Change Records||CLP 8003||Canada||1978|
|CLP 8003||Aura*||Special Way (LP, Album, Promo)||Change Records||CLP 8003||Canada||1978|