Skree - There Is A Pop Bone In My Body (CD). Instruments & Performance. Ugly Slowly (LP, Album). CHIME 0. 6 S. UK. 1990.
there is a pop bone in my body. skree- jink of an eye. there is a pop bone bone in my body.
We don't have information for this album yet. Tracklist. I'm Evil & I Must Be Stopped.
Skree are a species of bat-like creatures that hang from ceilings. These hostile creatures are a common threat to Samus on Zebes. They were cloned by the Galactic Federation on the Bottle Ship and a very similar multiple-planet species appears named the Shriekbat. Skree are a gliding, diving enemy, unlike Wavers, these creatures glide vertically downwards, though they are able to influence their attack towards enemies.
Download the album or mp3, watch videos Skree. All video clips of all the songs are here. Caution! All audio materials of Skree are presented solely for information. All styles of audio music. ru All rights are reserved by their respective owners. On this site you can find any kind of music except for MP3 download.
Get a skree mug for your dog Manley. The sound effect of an insect, its "voice" when audible in a high pitch threatening tone. After eating the chili-cheese dog, I was forced to throw away my drawers due to the foul smelling skree that had accumulated below my crouch. stain tracks mark stripe burnout. by Exerias21 June 13, 2008.
|1||I'm Evil & I Must Be Stopped||11:56|
|3||Jink Of An Eye||10:38|
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Manufactured By – Key Production
- Recorded At – The Studio, Brixton
- Mastered At – Country Masters
- Bass – Lewi* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Bass [Blown Bass] – Lewi* (tracks: 4)
- Bass Clarinet – Jon* (tracks: 1)
- Berimbau – Lewi* (tracks: 5)
- Cello – Ilse* (tracks: 2)
- Design [Design And Montage] – Lucy Milner-Gulland
- Djembe, Goblet Drum [Dharbouka], Other [Fire Extinguishers] – Graham* (tracks: 5)
- Drum [Drumkit] – Graham* (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Electronics [Delay/Pitchshift] – Jon* (tracks: 4)
- Electronics [Delay] – Jon* (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Chris* (tracks: 4), Jean-Luc* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), Jon* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), Nigel* (tracks: 1, 5)
- Guitar [E-Bow Guitar] – Chris* (tracks: 1, 5)
- Guitar [Feedback] – Jean-Luc* (tracks: 4)
- Instruments [Sticks] – Graham* (tracks: 3)
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Skree
- Painting – Alison Milner-Gulland
- Photography By [Original Band Photographs] – Andrea Kammer
- Producer [Post Production] – Jon Lever
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ian McKay
- Sampler – Chris* (tracks: 2)
- Saxophone [Sax] – Jon* (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Udu [Uduh] – Graham* (tracks: 2)
- Vocals [Cough] – Graham* (tracks: 4)
NotesRecorded by Ian McKay at The Studio, Brixton, July and August 1996.
All music ℗ and © Skree 1997
Painting © Alison Milner-Gulland 1997
In Memoriam Claude Durando
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5024545038620
- Matrix / Runout: FFR026 10456061 01 %
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L132
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0470