When the Night Comes" is a decent-enough finale, relying on the band's few strengths, but it only begs the question, "Why couldn't the first half of To the Rooftops have been this engaging?" Terrible production doesn't help, as nothing comes even remotely close to breaking out of this cardboard-flat mix, but as problematic as these uniform levels are, it still comes back to the Watchers' overly sober, suspect sonic mixture
Wrong album? Let us know. Expand player Collapse player. TO THE ROOFTOPS Vinyl Record. Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. View more - View less -. Watchers. Delivery: Out of Stock. Guarantee: Backed by the Merchbar Guarantee. Easy returns, great customer service and 100% authentic merch.
Listen to Watchers Radio featuring songs from To the Rooftops free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
PLAY ALL. To The Rooftops. Released by Gern Blandsten, Redeye Feb 2006 9 Tracks.
Album: To The Rooftops. To The Rooftops: Best 2 songs. Watchers - Taxiland 03:55. Watchers - Our Exchange 03:22. Album: To The Rooftops. Watchers: best 2 tracks. Watchers - Taxiland To The Rooftops, 2003 03:55. Watchers - Our Exchange To The Rooftops, 2003 03:22.
|A4||The Dirty Sponsor|
|B2||Follow Me Follower|
|B4||When The Night Comes|
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S - 51749
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S - 51750
- Recorded At – Key Club Recording
- Recorded At – Acme Recording Studios, Chicago, IL
- Mixed At – Semaphore Recording
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Arranged By [String And Horn] – Benjamin Balcom
- Artwork [Album Artwork] – Ethan D'Ercole
- Engineer – Kris Poulin
- Lacquer Cut By – David Cheppa
- Layout [Artwork Layout] – Ethan D'Ercole, Mark Benson
- Mastered By – Jesse Cannon
- Performer [Watchers] – Chris Kralik, Ethan D'Ercole, Jamie Levinson , Michael Guarrine, Ted Danyluk
- Producer – Kris Poulin, Watchers*
- Songwriter [All Song By] – Watchers*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 600064006613
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): 7725 - GERN 066 - 1 (A) S - 51749 DcBqs
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): 7725 - GERN 066 - 1 (B) S - 51750 DcBqs
|GERN066||The Watchers||To The Rooftops (CDr)||Gern Blandsten||GERN066||US||2003|
|GERN 066||The Watchers||To The Rooftops (CD, Album)||Gern Blandsten||GERN 066||US||2003|