A New England" is a song written and recorded by Billy Bragg, included on his album Life's a Riot with Spy Vs Spy, released in 1983. It became a hit single when covered by Kirsty MacColl the next year, and remains a signature song from the early years of Bragg's recording career
Album · 1998 · 10 Songs. Various Artists, Vineyard Music & Scott Underwood. 6. Alleliua, He Is Coming. Various Artists, Vineyard Music & Cindy Rethmeier. Vineyard Music, Various Artists & Danny Daniels.
Nom de l'album New England. Date de parution 1979. Labels MCA Records Infinity Records. Style MusicalRock Mélodique. Membres possèdant cet album1. 1. Hello, Hello, Hello. 2. Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya. 3. . Puny Undernourished Kid).
Album Name New England. Labels Victor Entertainment Renaissance Records Infinity Records Inc. Music StyleHard FM. Members owning this album3.
This England is a classical music album by the Oregon Symphony under the artistic direction of Carlos Kalmar, released by Dutch record label PentaTone Classics in November 2012. The album was recorded at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland, Oregon, at five performances in February and May 2012.
New England is the debut album by the American rock band New England. The group was best known for the song "Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya", which received heavy radio exposure on Album-oriented rock (AOR) stations and reached the Top 40 in 1979. Hello, Hello, Hello" also received some airplay. The debut album was released on Infinity Records INF-9007. The quartet formed in the Boston area and was discovered by manager Bill Aucoin, who also managed Kiss
Listen free to Various Artists – Spirit of England II (The Planets, Op. 32: Mars the Bringer of War, The Planets, Op. 32: Venus the Bringer of Peace and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Spirit of England II. More actions. Go to artist profile.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||–Human Is Filth||Untitled||1:40|
|B2||–Human Is Filth||Untitled||3:58|
|B3||–Human Is Filth||Untitled||3:57|
|B4||–Human Is Filth||Untitled||3:42|
|B5||–Human Is Filth||Untitled||3:58|
|D2||–Brutum Fulmen||Artificial Life||4:44|
|D3||–Brutum Fulmen||Fever Dream||10:12|
|D4||–Brutum Fulmen||The Apparatus||5:09|
Lyrics By – Jean FeracaRecorded By – Kris Lapke
|G1||–Can't||Like Some Radios||4:12|
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Artwork [Cover] – Brutum Fulmen, Can't, Diagram: A, Human Is Filth, Immaculate:Grotesque, Karlheinz, Mr. Brinkman, Prurient, Sickness, Skin Crime
- Lacquer Cut By – ダリアン! (tracks: H1 to J3)
Notes5 LP box set with each side by a different New England artist, to celebrate RRRecords' 20th anniversary.
Edition of 500 copies, each with a unique cover hand-made by one of the featured artists (50 copies / covers by each artist). Box itself made of recycled materials, reused LP's covers, comes in outer plastic sleeve, sealed with info sticker.
Side D label has a link to 'noisician.com', where you can find track titles for Brutum Fulmen side, titles are not given on release itself.
Side F recorded Summer 2003; from label: "Play loud in intense humidity and heat with windows open."
LP 3 pressed by United Record Pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): RRR-555-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): RRR-555-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): RRR-555-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): RRR-555-D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): RRR-555-5 Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): RRR-555-6 Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side G, etched): RRR-555-7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side H, etched): RRR-555-8 cut by ダリアン!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side I, etched): RRR-555-9 cut by ダリアン!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side J, etched): RRR-555-10 cut by ダリアン!