Chicago (sometimes referred to as Chicago II) is the second studio album by Chicago-based American rock band Chicago. Like their debut album, Chicago Transit Authority, this was a double album. It was their first album under the name Chicago (the band's prior name, Chicago Transit Authority, was changed due to a threatened lawsuit from the Chicago Transit Authority) and the first to use the now ubiquitous cursive Chicago logo on the cover
2018 Live on Soundstage 2018. Chicago: VI Decades Live (This Is What We Do). Chicago. Beginnings - Chicago Live. More Today Than Yesterday.
The contents of Chicago II (1970) underscore the solid foundation of complex jazz changes with heavy electric rock & roll that the band so brazenly forged on the first set. The septet also continued its ability to blend the seemingly divergent musical styles into some of the best and most effective pop music of the era.
In 2002, Chicago was remastered and reissued on one CD by Rhino Records with the single versions of "Make Me Smile" and "25 or 6 to 4" as bonus tracks. Rhino released a DVD-Audio version of the album in 2003, featuring both Advanced Resolution Stereo and . surround sound mixes. In 2016, progressive rock musician Steven Wilson remixed Chicago from the master tapes Track listing.
Album, 1972, Columbia Records, Rhino Records. Re-issue in 2002 by Rhino Records with 3 bonustracks. Live, 1972, CBS Records, Chicago Records. Re-issue in 1996 by Chicago Records. 1. Dialogue (Part1, Part2). 3. Lowdown (Japanese Version).
Chicago album слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 03:44. Louis Armstrong Hot Seven, Carroll Dickerson Orchestra. Chicago Breakdown Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:39. Los Razos De Sacramento Y Reynaldo.
Chicago XXXV: The Nashville Sessions. Feel (The Horn Section mix). Chicago XXV: The Christmas Album.
Chicago Transit Authority 50th Anniversary Remix. Chicago’s Long And Winding Road – An Interview with Chicago Founding Member Robert Lamm. As published in The Long Island Weekly on May 23, 2019 – Written by Dave Gil de Rubio. There are many sides to a band like Chicago-a self-described rock and roll band with horns,.
|1||25 Or 6 To 4||5:37|
|4||I'm A Man||6:55|
|6||Does Anybody Know What Time It Is||3:05|
|7||Questions 67 / 68||4:48|
- Pressed By – Lor Disc
- Glass Mastered At – Digipress
Notes℗ 1987. Made in France.
Unknown live recording.
Track 2, is not the same song that was written on the cover. The current song is "Introduction"
Track 3, the real name song is "South California Purples"
A production of Intertape Switzerland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: LORDISC DIGIP 500056
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Rights Society: SUISA
|MR 604||Chicago Transit Authority*||Live In Concert - Collectors Edition (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Magnum Records||MR 604||US||1978|
|DT-501||Chicago||Chicago Live (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Dear's||DT-501||Japan||1987|
|GLD 63173||Chicago||the great Chicago In Concert (CD, Unofficial)||Goldies||GLD 63173||Portugal||1994|
|ORL 8666||Chicago Transit Authority*||In Concert (LP, RE, Unofficial)||Ricordi International||ORL 8666||Italy||1982|
|3884252||Chicago||Live In Concert (CD, Unofficial)||Galaxy Music Ltd.||3884252||1994|
|A3||Poem For The People|
|A4||In The Country|
|B1||Wake Up Sunshine (Ballad For A Girl In Buchannon)|
|B2||Make Me Smile|
|B3||So Much To Say, So Much To Give|
|B5||West Virginia Fantasies|
|B6||Colour My World|
|B7||To Be Free|
|B8||Now More Than Ever|
|C2||25 Or 6 To 4|
|C6||Memories Of Love|
|It Better End Soon|
|D2||Where Do We Go From Here|
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Published By – Aurelius Music
- Produced For – Poseidon Productions
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Nicholas Fasciano*
- Design [Cover] – John Berg
- Engineer [Engineering] – Brian Ross-Myring, Chris Hinshaw, Donald Puluse*
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration For Prelude] – Peter Matz (tracks: C3)
- Photography By [Poster Photos] – Herb Greene
- Producer [Produced By] – James William Guercio
- Written-By – J. Pankow* (tracks: A1, B2 to B8), P. Cetera* (tracks: D2), P. Matz* (tracks: C3 to C5), R. Lamm* (tracks: A3, B1, C1, C2, D1a to D1d), T. Kath* (tracks: A2, A4, C3 to C6, D1c), W. Parazaider* (tracks: D1b)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): XSM 151734
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): XSM 151735
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side C): XSM 151852
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side D): XSM 151853
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): o XSM151734-1BC B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): o XSM151735-1BC A B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Stamped): o XSM151852-1BB B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Stamped): o XSM151853-1BA C
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Disc 1 Category): CS 9962
- Other (Disc 2 Category): CS 9977
|KGP 24||Chicago||Chicago (2xLP, Album, San)||Columbia||KGP 24||US||1970|
|WPCR-13610||Chicago = シカゴ*||Chicago = シカゴ* - Chicago = シカゴII (シカゴと23の誓い) (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Rhino Records||WPCR-13610||Japan||2009|
|S 66 233, 66 233||Chicago||Chicago (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS, CBS||S 66 233, 66 233||Germany||1970|
|R1558549||Chicago||Chicago (Steven Wilson Remix) (2xLP, Album, RM, S/Edition, Rem)||Rhino Records||R1558549||US||2017|
|S 66233, 66233||Chicago||Chicago (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS, CBS||S 66233, 66233||Europe||1977|