Don't Panic (2009) - Digital Download, Hypertension (2003) - Digital Download, Secrets Nobody Keeps - Digital Download, Live In The Acoustic Asylum - Album Download. An inexplicably wondrous album that will take your breath away and leave you in a musical daze. And, even though it’s a live album, the recording quality is phenomenal so get your best headphones out, whack up the volume and shut out the world.
Released: Sep 8, 2015. 2015 Performing Chimp Records. See All. Secrets Nobody Keeps.
Altri album di Jon Gomm. Live In the Acoustic Asylum.
8 September 2015 ·. New video and album out today. This song means a lot to me, so releasing it is terrifying, like a bird pushing her baby out of the nest and hoping it flies.
New album 'Live In The Acoustic Asylum' out today Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi - I See The . .I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat (cover. Moma & Marko - Seaside Don't give up on love.
Jon Gomm - Passionflower Album: The Domestic Science Singles Series This Jon Gomm - Passionflower live 4 years ago. Jon Gomm - Passionflower live. Jon Gomm - What's Left For You? New album 'Live In The Acoustic Asylum' out today. Pay What You Want Jon Gomm - Ain't Nobody - Live 2012 6 years ago. Jon Gomm - Ain't Nobody - Live 2012. Jon Gomm performs Ain't Nobody (Chaka Khan) as part of his recent Master Jon Gomm - Everything 4 years ago. Jon Gomm - Everything.
Jon Gomm is an acoustic singer-songwriter with an incredible virtuoso guitar style, where he uses one acoustic guitar to create drum sounds, basslines and sparkling melodies all at the same time, and combining styles from blues and jazz to rock and pop. The emphasis is still on the soulful vocals and songwriting however, and his original material is influenced by everything from Robert Johnson to Radiohead.
Orville (The Secret Of Learning To Fly Is Forgetting To Hit The Ground).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||What's Left For You?||5:01|
|7||Orville (The Secret Of Learning To Fly Is Forgetting To Hit The Ground)||5:56|
|8||The Weather Machine||8:15|
|9||High And Dry
Written-By – Greenwood*, O'Brien*, Greenwood*, Selway*, Yorke*
- Mixed At – The Coal Room, Leeds
- Mastered At – Hippocratic Mastering
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI
- Glass Mastered At – Discwizards.com
- Design – Noel Bones
- Engineer – Ed Heaton, Owen Plummer
- Guitar, Performer, Artwork – Jon Gomm
- Mastered By – Tom Woodhead
- Mixed By – Ed Heaton, Jon Gomm
- Photography By – David Galbraith
- Written-By – Jon Gomm (tracks: 1-8)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 055486 968851 >
- Barcode (String): 5055486968851
- Matrix / Runout: [Disc Wizards logo] discwizards.com 020 8861 2349 JGCD0012
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L280
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AKGC3