Kerrs Pink launches this fall's their 6th album: "Mystic Spirit" which is in the genre of 70's prog rock spiced with elements of Norwegian folk tunes. As in previous productions the sound is characterized by guitars, but this time they´ve also applied flute, tuba, timpani and accordion! And extensively, the legendary keyboard instruments: MiniMoog, Mellotron, Taurus bass pedals not to mention the Hammond C3. New is also the vocalist Eirikur Hauksson gratifying agreed to participate in the project
Complete your Kerrs Pink collection. Mystic Spirit (CD, Album, Dig). Kerrs Pink Productions. Mystic Spirit (2xLP).
The Last Journey (Ode to Jostein).
Artists Kerrs Pink Mystic Spirit. Mystic Spirit Kerrs Pink. This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/134 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Mystic Spirit. BPM Profile Mystic Spirit. Album starts at 119BPM, ends at 94BPM (-25), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kerrs Pink. A Journey on the Inside.
Kerrs Pink released their 6th album: "Mystic Spirit" which is in the genre of 70's prog rock spiced with elements of Norwegian folk tunes. New is also the vocalist Eirikur Hauksson gratifying agreed to participate in the project.
Listen to Kerrs Pink Radio featuring songs from Mystic Spirit free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
|3||Until I Know||2:36|
|5||Choose Your Path||5:34|
|7||Creepy You Crawl||5:23|
|10||Slaves Of The West||8:01|
|11||Earth To Earth||10:58|
|12||The Last Journey||2:03|
- Copyright (c) – Kerrs Pink Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kerrs Pink
- Recorded At – Freetransform Studios
- Recorded At – Rainbow Live Studios
- Mastered At – Fix-N-Mix
- Backing Vocals [Additional Backing Vocals] – Glenn Fosser, Magne Johansen, Per Langsholt
- Bass, Pedalboard [Bass Pedals] – Per Langsholt
- Drums, Percussion – Magne Johansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Harald Lytomt, Magne Johansen
- Engineer, Mixed By – Per Langsholt
- Guitar – Harald Lytomt
- Keyboards – Simen Lovholen (tracks: 1, 5)
- Keyboards [Plays Strings On Keyboards In The Middle] – Per Langsholt (tracks: 4)
- Keyboards, Electric Organ [Hammond C3], Piano, Synthesizer [Mini Moog], Mellotron, Accordion – Glenn Fosser
- Layout [Cover Layout] – Harald Lytomt
- Mastered By – Oli Poulsen
- Musician [Additional Live Musician], Guitar – Hans Jørgen Kvisler
- Musician [Additional Live Musician], Keyboards – Lasse Johansen
- Producer, Arranged By – Kerrs Pink
- Synthesizer [Made The Intro And The Mini Moog Solo] – Per Langsholt (tracks: 7)
- Synthesizer [Made The Mini Moog Solo] – Per Langsholt (tracks: 11)
- Vocals – Eiríkur Hauksson
NotesTotal playing time: 68'21"
A release packaged in a two-panel digipak with 16 page booklet.
No barcodes on the covers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: none or hidden
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1777
- Matrix / Runout: POLYVOX 23637 / LM413147
- Rights Society: n©b
|KPP-DLP-2013||Kerrs Pink||Mystic Spirit (2xLP)||Kerrs Pink Productions||KPP-DLP-2013||Norway||2013|
|KPP-DLP-2013||Kerrs Pink||Mystic Spirit (2xLP, Yel)||Kerrs Pink Productions||KPP-DLP-2013||Norway||2013|