Jade to the Max is the platinum-selling debut album by American R&B group Jade, released in 1992. The album produced the hit singles "I Wanna Love You" (. Don't Walk Away" (. and "Looking for Mr. Do Right" (. It also contains covers of two songs by the 1970s R&B trio The Emotions – "Don't Ask My Neighbor" and "Blessed". The album peaked at on the Billboard 200, on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and on the Top Heatseekers.
Album · 1992 · 11 Songs. See All. Mind, Body & Soul.
Don't Walk Away," Jade's smash hit single from its 1992 debut album Jade to the Max, is so infectious and irresistible, it could have been sung by almost anyone. His songwriting and production skills help make Jade to the Max more than just a run-of-the-mill R&B release
Listen free to Jade – Jade to the Max (Don't Walk Away, I Wanna Love You and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Jade to the Max. Overview (current section).
Produced and arranged for Palm Tree Productions. Recorded and mixed at Oasis Recording Studio, Canoga Park, CA. Dedicated to The Emotions. Track 11 published by EMI/Blackwood Music, Golden Cornflake Music (BMI), EMI April Music (ASCAP). Produced and arranged for Palm Tree Productions. Dedicated to Chelle, Nikki, Keli, The Emotions. Mastered at Future Disc, Los Angeles.
Jade To The Max. Jade. Style: pop. Album year: 1992. Tracks count: 11. Views: 28. Jade - Give Me What I'm Missing 05:10. Jade - Don't Walk Away 04:44. Jade - That Boy 04:03.
I Wanna Love You. I Want 'Cha Baby. Thay Boy. Out With The Girls. Give Me What I'm Missing. Looking For Mr. Do Right. Don't Ask My Neighbors.
Jade to the Max is Jade’s platinum selling debut album, which was released in 1992. The album produced the hit singles, I Wanna Love You (. and Looking for Mr. Do Right (. Jade To The Max Q&A.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't Walk Away||4:44|
|2||I Wanna Love You||4:31|
|3||I Want 'Cha Baby||4:30|
|5||Out With The Girls||4:03|
|6||Hold Me Close||4:26|
|8||Give Me What I'm Missing||5:11|
|9||Looking For Mr. Do Right
Producer – Alton Wokie Stewart
|10||Don't Ask My Neighbor||4:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Records
- Distributed By – BMG
- Produced For – Palm Tree Productions
- Recorded At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Post Complex
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Copyright (c) – Giant Records
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – G-9709
- Arranged By – Vassal Benford (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Bass – Lanar Brantley (tracks: 11)
- Co-producer – Ronald Spearman* (tracks: 5, 7)
- Drum Programming – Ron Spearman (tracks: 3, 5 to 7, 10, 11), Vassal Benford (tracks: 6)
- Engineer – Michael Rodriguez (tracks: 9), Victor Flores (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Executive-Producer – Cassandra Mills
- Guitar – Emzie Parker III (tracks: 6, 11)
- Instruments [All] – Vassal Benford (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10)
- Keyboards – Vassal Benford (tracks: 11)
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mixed By – Ron Spearman (tracks: 5, 6), Vassal Benford (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 8), Victor Flores (tracks: 1, 4 to 7, 10, 11)
- Producer – Alton "Wokie" Stewart* (tracks: 9), Vassal Benford (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Saxophone – Gerald Albright (tracks: 8)
NotesDistributed by BMG
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43211 48002 4
- Label Code: LC 6211
- Matrix / Runout: G-9709/4321148002 A1
|BVCG-7301||Jade||Jade To The Max (CD, Album, Promo)||BMG||BVCG-7301||Japan||1996|
|W0200||Jade||Jade To The Max (Cass, Album)||PT. Aquarius Musikindo||W0200||Indonesia||1992|
|74321 14800-4||Jade||Jade To The Max (Cass, Album)||Giant Records||74321 14800-4||Thailand||1993|
|74321 14800-1||Jade||Jade To The Max (LP, Album)||Giant Records||74321 14800-1||UK||1992|
|CD 24466||Jade||Jade To The Max (CD, Album)||Giant Records||CD 24466||Canada||1992|