Catching Up With Depeche Mode. A singles collection chronicling the band's first five years, Catching Up with Depeche Mode is the perfect primer for would-be fans. The first three tracks feature Vince Clarke's inimitable brand of bubble-gum synth pop, brimming with catchy counterpoint and wonderfully predictable chord progressions. The remaining songs chart Martin Gore's evolution as a composer, his earlier Clarke-esque material gradually transforming into the darker, noisier synth works that characterized mid-to-late-'80s Depeche Mode.
The archives of Depeche Mode. From Dreaming Of Me to Heaven. From Speak And Spell to Delta Machine. This album was not released in the United Kingdom. This is the US version of the UK Mute album "The Singles 81-85". Tracks missing on the US release include "Leave In Silence", "Get The Balance Right", "Everything Counts" and "People Are People". Instead, Sire put on a mix of "Fly On The Windscreen" that differs from the version on Black Celebration, and the track "Flexible" (the b side of the "Shake The Disease" single).
People Are People is a Depeche Mode compilation album released in North America by Sire Records on 2 July 1984. Sire sensed it needed a new approach in its release policy since the band's 1983 effort Construction Time Again had failed to chart in the US. Two of the nine tracks were new to the American audience: the latest single "People Are People" and "Now, This Is Fun", the B-side of the non-American 7" "See You"
You are here: Depeche Mode Discography Albums Catching Up With Depeche Mode. BMG Direct Marketing.
Depeche Mode, news, catalogue, discography, lyrics, world tour information, history, pictures, online music, audio and video. The Best Of Volume 1. The Complete Depeche Mode. Promo other release. Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead. Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth. Death's Door (Jazz Mix).
Depeche Mode - People Are People 03:44. Depeche Mode - Flexible' Catching Up With Depeche Mode 03:11. Depeche Mode - Happiest Girl (Pump Up The Beat Mix) 08:33. Depeche Mode - Shake The Disease 03:37. Depeche Mode DJ Kuba Ne!tan - Can You Jesus (Жан & Motivee Mash-Up) 04:49. Depeche Mode vs. Michel Amberg - Personal Jesus (Eddie Mono & Dj DiGo Mash-Up) - ww. UXEmusic. Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus 05:35. Robin Thicke - Personal Jesus Andy Farret Mash Up 02:32. DEPECHE MODE - something to do (metal mix) <1985 07:26
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours But I think that god's got a sick sense of humor And when I die I expect to find him laughing. Girl of eighteen fell in love with everything Found new life in Jesus Christ Hit by a car, ended up On a life support machine. Summer's day, as she passed away Birds were singing in the summer sky Then came the rain, and once again A tear fell from her mother's eye. I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours But I think that god's got a sick sense of humor And when I die I expect to find him laughing.
Depeche Mode might’ve been formed in 1980 and released their first single ( Dreaming of Me ) and album (Speak & Spell) in 1981, but despite taking the British charts by storm virtually from the get-go, it wasn’t until the release of their 1984 single, People are People, that Dave Gahan, Martin Gore, Andy Fletcher, and Alan Wilder managed to start finding a. foothold in America. That’s right: poor old Vince Clarke would have to wait until joining forces with Andy Bell to form Erasure before he’d see his way into any US charts success
Dreaming Of Me, Depeche Mode - Сикач Depeche Mode 12 Mash-up, Depeche Mode - Flexible Catching Up With Depeche Mode, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки. Depeche Mode – (Set Me Free) Remotivate Me. 1:13. Сикач mash-up – Depeche Mode Happy New Year. 17. Feduk vs Elliaz, Callipso, Depeche Mode – Моряк (Salamandra Mash-Up) . :11. Depeche Mode – Flexible.
|1||Dreaming Of Me||3:44|
|3||Just Can't Get Enough||3:36|
|5||The Meaning Of Love||3:04|
|6||Love In Itself||3:55|
|7||Master And Servant||3:50|
|10||Shake The Disease||4:46|
|12||It's Called A Heart||3:48|
|13||Fly On The Windscreen||5:05|
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – PDO, USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Emile Music
- Published By – Stainless Music
- Designed At – T&CP Associates
- Artwork [Photo Treatment], Design – David A. Jones, Mark*, Martyn Atkins
- Mastered By [Cdd Pre-mastering] – WCI Record Group
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Eric Watson
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones (tracks: 7 to 11)
- Written-By – M.L. Gore* (tracks: 4 to 13), V. Clarke* (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesAll Songs Emile Music ASCAP except 1 to 3 Stainless Music BMI
CDD Pre-Mastering by WCI Record Group
© 1985 Sire Records Company
℗ 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 Sire Records Company
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Made in USA by PDO
US releases with identical catalogue number:
1. Pressed by Digital Audio Disc Corp., DIDX matrix
2. Pressed by PDO, SA (this one)
3. Pressed by SRC
4. BMG Direct Marketing club edition, pressed by SRC
5. Columbia House club edition, pressed by SRC
6. Glass mastered at SRC, pressed by ARC
7. Pressed by SRC - repress with mould SID code
8. Glass mastered at SRC, pressed by ARC - repress with mould SID code
9. Glass mastered at and pressed by WEA Mfg. Olyphant - cat # X10592
10. Glass mastered at and pressed by WEA Mfg. Olyphant - cat # Y5680
11. BMG Direct Marketing club edition, glass mastered at and pressed by WEA Mfg. Olyphant
12. Glass mastered at WEA Mfg. Olyphant and pressed by Cinram, Commerce, CA
13. Glass mastered at WEA Mfg. Olyphant and pressed by Cinram, Olyphant, PA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25346-2 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): 25346 [email protected] B MADE IN USA BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): 25346 [email protected] C MADE IN USA BY PDO
|1-25346, 9 25346-1||Depeche Mode||Catching Up With Depeche Mode (LP, Comp)||Sire, Sire, Mute||1-25346, 9 25346-1||US||1985|
|SIR W4-25346, 4-25346||Depeche Mode||Catching Up With Depeche Mode (Cass, Comp, Club, CH,)||Sire, Mute||SIR W4-25346, 4-25346||US||1985|
|W2 25346||Depeche Mode||Catching Up With Depeche Mode (CD, Comp, Club)||Sire||W2 25346||Canada||1991|
|W1-25346||Depeche Mode||Catching Up With Depeche Mode (LP, Comp, Club)||Sire||W1-25346||US||1985|
|SIR 9 25346-4, 4-25346||Depeche Mode||Catching Up With Depeche Mode (Cass, Comp, SR,)||Sire, Sire||SIR 9 25346-4, 4-25346||US||Unknown|