The Doors - In Concert download mp3 album
In Concert is a live double album recorded by the Doors. The album's performances are culled from a variety of different concerts and releases. In Concert includes all the tracks from Absolutely Live (with all but one track appearing on disc one, with the remaining track on disc two) and Alive, She Cried. The three remaining tracks come from An American Prayer, Live at the Hollywood Bowl and one previously unreleased.
In Concert is the successor CD set to the individual releases of Absolutely Live (which remains in print as a single CD), Alive, She Cried, and Live at the Hollywood Bowl - as none of them presented more than a single angle or two of the group's sound and each confined itself to only a portion of the. group's repertoire, the three-in-one release makes perfect sense and is a decent bargain
The Doors Posters The Doors Full Concert The Very Best of the Doors The Doors First Album Cover The Doors CD Covers The Doors Alive She Cried The Doors Live at the Matrix The Doors Greatest Hits CD Jim Morrison in Concert The Doors Gloria Album The Clash in Concert Best of the Doors Album Cover The Doors Album Covers in Spanish The. Doors Live The Doors Live in Concert Disc 2 The Doors CD All the Doors Albums Concert Posters The Best of the Doors CD Covers The Doors 1970 Live Concert. 600 x 507 jpeg 161kB.
The following is the discography of the American rock band the Doors. Formed in Los Angeles in 1965, the group consisted of Jim Morrison (vocals), Ray Manzarek (keyboards), John Densmore (drums), and Robby Krieger (guitar). The Doors became one of the most popular rock bands of their era. Their debut album, The Doors (1967), released by Elektra Records, charted at No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 and produced the group's most successful single, "Light My Fire".
In Concert is the successor CD set to the individual releases of Absolutely Live (which remains in print as a single CD), Alive, She Cried, and Live at the Hollywood Bowl – as none of them presented more than a single angle or two of the group's sound and each confined itself to only a portion of the group's repertoire . The group signed to Elektra Records in 1966 and released its first album, The Doors, featuring the hit "Light My Fire," in 1967. Like "Light My Fire," the debut album was a massive hit, and endures as one of the most exciting, groundbreaking recordings of the psychedelic era. Blending blues, classical, Eastern music, and pop into sinister but beguiling melodies, the band sounded like no other. With his rich, chilling vocals and somber poetic visions, Morrison explored the depths of the darkest and most thrilling aspects of the psychedelic experience.
로필: American psychedelic rock/blues rock band formed in July, 1965 in Los Angeles, CA, United States and disbanded in 1973. In Concert - The Doors: Live In Seattle (2xLP, Transcription). Westwood One Radio Network. Their best album for me is the first self-titled one and then I would say 'Strange Days', closely followed by 'LA Woman' and then 'Waiting For The Sun'.
The Doors in Concert. More from this Artist. Bo Diddley Willie Dixon The Doors Them Kurt Weill. View artists covered statistics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Who Do You Love
Written-By – McDaniel*
|1-3||Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)
Written-By – Brecht*, Weill*
Written-By – C. Burnett*, W. Dixon*
|1-6||Five To One||4:35|
|1-7||Build Me A Woman||3:33|
|1-8||When The Music's Over||14:50|
|1-10||Petition The Lord With Prayer||0:53|
|1-11||Dead Cats, Dead Rats||1:53|
|1-12||Break On Through, #2||4:42|
|The Celebration Of The Lizard:|
|1-13||Lions In The Street||1:14|
|1-15||A Little Game||1:10|
|1-16||The Hill Dwellers||2:40|
|1-17||Not To Touch The Earth||4:14|
|1-18||Names Of The Kingdom||1:25|
|1-19||The Palace Of Exile||2:21|
Producer – John Haeny, The Doors
Written-By – Van Morrison
|2-3||Light My Fire (Including Graveyard Poem)
Written-By – Morrison*
|2-4||You Make Me Real||3:04|
|2-5||Texas Radio & The Big Beat||1:52|
|2-6||Love Me Two Times||3:18|
|2-7||Little Red Rooster
Harmonica – John SebastianWritten-By – Willie Dixon
|2-8||Moonlight Drive (Including Horse Latitudes)||5:33|
|2-9||Close To You
Lead Vocals – Ray ManzarekWritten-By – Willie Dixon
- Recorded By – Fedco Audio Labs
- Recorded By – Wally Heider Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Harms Co.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – James Douglas Morrison Publishing
- Published By – Doors Music Co.
- Mixed At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – Digital Magnetics
- Mastered At – Digital Magnetics
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Nick Egan, Tom Bouman
- Design – Tom Bouman
- Drums – John Densmore
- Engineer [Live Recording Engineer] – Bruce Botnick
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – William J. Gazecki*, Bruce Botnick, John Haeny, Rick Hart
- Guitar – Robby Krieger
- Management [Doors Representative] – Danny Sugerman
- Mastered By – Bruce Botnick, Paul A. Rothchild
- Organ, Bass [Keyboard Bass] – Ray Manzarek
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff, Joel Brodsky, Paul Ferrara
- Producer – Paul A. Rothchild
- Remastered By – Bruce Botnick, Paul A. Rothchild, The Doors
- Vocals – Jim Morrison
- Written-By – The Doors (tracks: 1-1, 1-5 to 2-1, 2-4 to 2-6, 2-8, 2-10, 2-11)
Notes"The Doors 'In Concert' is comprised of live recordings previously found on 'Absolutely Live', 'Alive, She Cried' and 'Live At The Hollywood Bowl' with exception of 'The End', until now unavailable on record."
Recorded between 1968 and 1970 in Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit & Copenhagen.
Mixed in Los Angeles at Elektra Sound Recorders, Oceanway Recorders, Cherokee Studios, Digital Magnetics.
Mastering at Digital Magnetics, Los Angeles, California.
℗ © 1991 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc.
Made in U.S.A. by W.E.A. Manufacturing Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61082-2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 - variant 1): ARC 2 61082-2.1 SRC=1 ✳M8 S1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 - variant 1): ARC 2 61082-2.2 RE-1 SRC+08 ✳M1 S3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 - variant 2): 2 61082-2.1 SRC**03 ARC *M4 S12
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 - variant 2): 2 61082-2.2 RE-1 SRC+08 ARC ✳M1 S6
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- SPARS Code: AAD
|9 61082-2, 61082-2||The Doors||In Concert (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61082-2, 61082-2||US||1991|
|9 61082-2, 61082-2||The Doors||In Concert (2xCD, Comp, RM + Box)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61082-2, 61082-2||US||1991|
|7559-61082-2||The Doors||In Concert (2xCD, Comp, RE, RM, RP)||Elektra||7559-61082-2||Europe||1999|
|7559-61082-4, EKT 88C||The Doors||In Concert (2xCass, Comp)||Elektra, Elektra||7559-61082-4, EKT 88C||Europe||1991|
|7559-61082-2||The Doors||In Concert (2xCD, Comp, RM, RP)||Elektra||7559-61082-2||Europe||Unknown|