Greatest Hits, Volume 1 is the first of two greatest hits albums released on the same day in 1992 by country music artist Randy Travis. Two new songs were recorded for this album and released as singles. If I Didn't Have You" reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart while "An Old Pair of Shoes" reached This album has been certified platinum by the RIAA. If I Didn't Have You" (Max D. Barnes, Skip Ewing) - 3:05. previously unreleased. 1982" (Buddy Blackmon, Vip Vipperman) - 2:58.
Greatest Hits Volume One. Авторы текста и музыки. WMG (от лица компании "Warner Nashville"); LatinAutor - UMPG, UBEM, UMPG Publishing, UMPI, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. Long Black Train (Walmart Soundcheck Sessions).
Greatest Hits, Volume 1 is the first of two greatest hits albums released on the same day in 1992 by country music artist Randy Travis Two new songs were recorded for this album and released as singles "If I Didn't Have You" reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart while "An Old Pair of Shoes" reached This album. has been certified platinum by the RIAA. If I Didn't Have You" Max D Barnes, Skip Ewing - 3:05. 1982" Buddy Blackmon, Vip Vipperman - 2:58.
Greatest Hits, Volume 2 is the second of two greatest hits albums released on the same day in 1992 by country music artist Randy Travis. Three new songs were recorded for this album and one, "Look Heart, No Hands", was released as a single and reached on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The other newly recorded songs were "Take Another Swing at Me" and "I'd Do It All Again With You". This album has so far been Travis' last album to be certified platinum by the RIAA. Greatest Hits, Volume 2. Greatest hits album by. Randy Travis. The original 1977 US version features one song from 1971 that wasn't on the first greatest hits album, two songs from 1974 that weren't on the first greatest hits volume. It also features several hit songs from 1975 and two hit singles from Elton's last year of performing in 1976.
Beginning with his first No. 1, "1982," through the snappy "Too Gone Too Long" and the exquisite "I Told You So," Travis and producer Kyle Lehning created a body of music that has stood the test of time, not to mention more recent trends. While this collection isn't complete, it's a fine survey of the pinnacle of Travis's career.
Greatest Hits Volume Two. Greatest Hits Volume Two Tracklist.
RANDY TRAVIS - GREATEST HITS VOLUME TWO CD Condition: Like New. Time left: 2d 3h 14m 51s. Ships to: Worldwide. Randy Travis greatest hits volume two - CD Compact Disc Condition: Very Good. Time left: 4d 7h 23m 19s. The best album by Randy Travis is Storms Of Life which is ranked number 15177 in the list of all-time albums with a total rank score of 87. Randy Travis album bestography. Higher ranked (68,356th) This album (75,200th) Lower ranked (75,838th) Around The Bend Greatest Hits Volume Two Greatest Hits Volume One. Listen to Greatest Hits Volume Two on YouTube. YouTube videos will return here shortly. Greatest Hits Volume Two track list.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||If I Didn't Have You
Written-By – Max D. Barnes, Skip Ewing
Written-By – Buddy Blackmon, Vip Vipperman
|3||Hard Rock Bottom Of Your Heart
Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
|4||On The Other Hand
Written-By – Don Schlitz, Paul Overstreet
|5||Honky Tonk Moon
Written-By – Dennis O'Rourke
|6||An Old Pair Of Shoes
Written-By – Art Masters*, Jerry Foster, Johnny Morris
|7||I Told You So
Written-By – Randy Travis
|8||Too Gone Too Long
Written-By – Gene Pistilli*
|9||Heroes And Friends
Written-By – Don Schlitz, Randy Travis
|10||Deeper Than The Holler
Written-By – Don Schlitz, Paul Overstreet
|11||Reasons I Cheat
Written-By – Randy Travis
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- A&R – Martha Sharp
- Acoustic Guitar – Bobby Thompson, Brent Mason, Chris Leuzinger, Kenny Bell, Larry Byrom, Mark Casstevens, Randy Travis, Russell Barenberg*, Skip Ewing, Steve Gibson, Terry Irwin , Tom Rutledge
- Art Direction – Janice Azrak, Virginia Team
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Alan LeBoeuf, Allen Shamblin, Carol Chase, Cindy Richardson-Walker*, Curtis Young, Dennis Locorriere, Dennis Wilson , Diane Stegall, Diane Vanette, Don Schlitz, Doug Clements, Fred White , Greg Walker, Hurshel Wiggington*, Kathy Baillie, Keith Stegall, Lib Hatcher, Lisa Silver, Louis Nunley, Martha Sharp, Michael Bonagura, Paul Overstreet, Phil Forrest*, Richard Perry, Roy Galloway, Sheri Huffman*, Tom Brannon, Troy Seals, Wendy Johnson
- Banjo – Bela Fleck*
- Bass – David Hungate, Glenn Worf, Jack Williams, Michael Rhodes
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – John Condon
- Design – Jerry Joyner
- Dobro – Jerry Douglas, Steve Gibson
- Dobro [Pedal Dobro] – Paul Franklin
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, James Stroud, Larrie Londin, Paul Leim
- Electric Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.*, Brent Mason, Dean Parks, Steve Gibson
- Engineer – Ben Harris , Howard Lindeman*, Joe Bogan, Keith Odle, Kirt Odle, Kyle Lehning, Lou Carto, Marshall Morgan, Tom Knox
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Carry Summers, Chrissy Follmar, Eric Gorodetzky, Gary Paczosa, Jason Lehning, John Condon , Keith Odle, Kirt Odle, Michael Wisniewski, Patrick Hutchinson , Patrick Kelly, Steve Bishir
- Executive-Producer – Lib Hatcher
- Fiddle – Andrea Zonn, Blaine Sprouse, Hoot Hester, Mark O'Connor
- Harmonica – Kirk "Jelly Roll" Johnson*, Terry McMillan
- Lap Steel Guitar [Hawaiian Lap Steel] – Kayton Roberts
- Mandolin – Mark O'Connor
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Other [Inspiration] – Lib Hatcher-Travis
- Percussion – Terry McMillan, Tom Roady
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Piano, Keyboards – Bobby Wood, Dennis Burnside, Pig Robbins*, John Jarvis, Kyle Lehning, Shane Keister, Steve Lindsey
- Producer – Keith Stegall (tracks: 4,11), Kyle Lehning
- Steel Guitar – Doyle Grisham
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-4486-2 54
|9 45044-2||Randy Travis||Greatest Hits Volume One (CD, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45044-2||US||1992|
|W4 45044||Randy Travis||Greatest Hits Volume One (Cass, Comp, Club, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||W4 45044||Canada||1992|
|W2 45044||Randy Travis||Greatest Hits Volume One (CD, Comp, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W2 45044||Canada||1992|
|9 45044-4||Randy Travis||Greatest Hits Volume One (Cass, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45044-4||US||1992|
|CDW 45044||Randy Travis||Greatest Hits Volume One (CD, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45044||Canada||1992|