Other Songs is the second major label album (and third overall) by Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith, released June 17, 1997 on Interscope Records. The album won the Juno Award for Roots & Traditional Album of the Year – Solo at the 1998 Juno Awards. Thinking Out Loud" (2:32). Strawberry Blonde" (3:41). Thinly Veiled Disguise" (3:29). Nothing Good" (2:54). Pretty Little Cemetery" (2:32). It Never Fails" (2:15). Clown in Broad Daylight" (2:25).
Band Name Ron Sexsmith. Album Name Other Songs. Erscheinungsdatum 17 Juni 1997. Labels Interscope Records. Musik GenreFolk Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 1. Thinking Out Loud. 2. Strawberry Blonde. 3. Average Joe. 4. Thinly Veiled Disguise.
Ron Sexsmith : Other Songs,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Folk Rock Ron Sexsmith. Список групп Folk Rock Ron Sexsmith Other Songs. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Band Name Ron Sexsmith.
Other Songs (CD, Album). Interscope Records, Interscope Records. IND 90123, IND 90723. Other Songs (CD, Album, Promo).
Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 30. Thinking Out Loud (Album Version). Strawberry Blonde (Album Version). I think "Other Songs" does top "Blue Boy", but not by much. Has there ever been an album produced by Mitchell Froom that is less than okey-dokey? Me think not. "Other Songs" is full of great tunes, the type of u-stay-in-the-car -'til they're finished great tunes. I once circled my block for 45 minutes listening to "Thinking Out Loud" over and over again.
Free music collection artist Ron Sexsmith - find all tracks in mp3 online for free. Listen and download all songs by Ron Sexsmith. Free collection of music, songs and tracks from Ron Sexsmith - find and listen as much as you want.
Sexsmith was seventeen when he started playing at a bar, the Lion's Tavern, in his hometown. He would gain a reputation as "The One-Man Jukebox" for his aptitude for playing requests. However, four to five years of this led him to play original songs and more obscure music his audience did not favour. He decided to start writing songs after the birth of his first child, Christopher, in 1985. That same year, still living in St. Catharines, he collaborated on recording and releasing a cassette, Out of the Duff, with a singer-songwriter friend named Claudio.
|1||Thinking Out Loud|
|4||Thinly Veiled Disguise|
|6||Pretty Little Cemetery|
|7||It Never Fails|
|8||Clown In Broad Daylight|
|9||At Different Times|
|13||While You're Waiting|
|14||April After All|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – The Magic Shop
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Ronboy Rhymes Inc.
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- A&R – Tom Whalley
- Accordion – Sheryl Crow
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Drums [Over-Dubbed Drums] – Don Kerr (tracks: 5, 10)
- Bass – Brad Jones
- Bass [Upright] – Greg Cohen (tracks: 7, 14)
- Coordinator [Production] – Jill Rose
- Drums, Percussion – Jerry Marotta
- Management – Michael Dixon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Larry Campbell
- Photography By, Art Direction – Blair Hayes
- Producer, Keyboards – Mitchell Froom
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Joe Warda, S. Husky*
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Chris Speed
- Trombone – Josh Roseman*
- Trumpet – Dave Douglas
- Tuba – Bob Stuart*
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba – Kenny Wollesen
- Vocals, Guitar [s] – Ron Sexsmith
- Written-By – Ronald Eldon Sexsmith*
Notes℗©1997 Interscope Records. Distributed by the local BMG Company, a unit of BMG Entertainment. Made in the EU. (printed on the bottom of the rear inlay)
℗©1997 Interscope Records. Made in the EU. (printed on the disc media label)
©1997 Interscope Records. (printed on the bottom of the back cover of the booklet)
Packaging: Standard jewel case with a black tray and a 16-page booklet including lyrics.
Recorded and mixed by Tchad Blake at The Magic Shop, New York City, assisted by Joe Warda and at Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, assisted by S. Husky.
Michael Dixon Management
All songs by Ronald Eldon Sexmith, Ronboy Rhymes, Inc. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 01232 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 606949012328
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 6406
- Price Code: F: BM650
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variant 1): DISCTRONICS S IND 90123 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8770
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored - Variant 2): DISCTRONICS S IND 90123 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 8776
|IND 90123, IND 90723||Ron Sexsmith||Other Songs (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||IND 90123, IND 90723||UK||1997|
|INT3P-6156||Ron Sexsmith||Other Songs (CD, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||INT3P-6156||US||1997|
|MVCT-24002||Ron Sexsmith||Other Songs (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||MVCT-24002||Japan||1997|
|INTSD-90123||Ron Sexsmith||Other Songs (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||INTSD-90123||Canada||1997|
|INTD-90123||Ron Sexsmith||Other Songs (CD, Album, Club)||Interscope Records||INTD-90123||US||1997|