Heavy Metal Loudness. Album Name Ghetto Machine.
Loudness (ラウドネス Raudonesu) is a Japanese heavy metal band formed in 1981 by guitarist Akira Takasaki and drummer Munetaka Higuchi. They were the first Japanese metal act signed to a major label in the United States, releasing twenty-six studio albums (five in America) and nine live albums by 2014 and reaching the Billboard Top 100 in their moment of maximum international popularity, as well as charting on Oricon dozens of times.
Loudness - Ghetto Machine 9 songs lyrics: Ghetto Machine, Slave, Love and Hate, Creatures, Katmandu Fly, Hypnotized, Dead Man Walking, Jasmine Sky, Wonder Ma.
Performer: Loudness Album: Ghetto Machine Label: Being. В апрельском туре 1995 года был записан живой альбом Loud’N’Raw, а в феврале 1997-го группа вылетела в Сан-Франсиско, чтобы работать над диском Ghetto Machine, вышедшим уже в июле.
Loudness Ghetto Machine June 24th, 2016. There's also a version by Dream Catcher released in 1999 containing this album and "Dragon". Recording information: Recorded at: - Fantasy Studio Berkeley, CA (February 1997); - TML Studios Hayward, CA (March 1997); - Track 7 recorded at ESP Rehearsal Studio (December 1995).
Ghetto Machine is the twelfth studio album by the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness. It was released in 1997 only in Japan and recorded at the famous Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California Ghetto Machine. Studio album by. Loudness. It was released in 1997 only in Japan and recorded at the famous Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California. This was the first album to feature bassist Naoto Shibata Track listing. All music by Akira Takasaki. Lyrics by Masaki Yamada, except songs 1,2,3,6 by Yamada and Stephan Galfas and song 4 by Kayla Ritt and Stephan Galfas. Ghetto Machine" - 4:04.
|5||Love And Hate||6:41|
|9||Dead Man Walking||4:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rooms Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rooms Records
- Distributed By – J-Disc
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – TML Studios Hayward
- Recorded At – ESP Studio
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Be Planning
- Bass – Naoto Shibata
- Drums – Hirotsugu Homma*
- Executive-producer – Masao Nakajima
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Lyrics By – Kayla Ritt (tracks: 4), Masaki* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8 to 11), Stephan Galfas (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Management – Jap Gold
- Management [Label] – Keita Enomoto
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Mixed By – Daniel McClendon
- Music By – Akira Takasaki
- Photography By [Inner Photo] – Tim Shue
- Producer – Akira Takasaki
- Recorded By – Daniel McClendon, Galen T. Berens, Michael Rosen , Steve Fontano
- Supervised By [Supervisor] – George Azuma
- Technician [Equipment, Supported By] – Joey McClendon
- Technician [Equipment] – Akira Ohmachi
- Vocals – Masaki Yamada
NotesTrack 7 is an instrumental track.
Recorded at Fantasy Studio Berkeley, CA (Feb.97)
TML Studios Hayward, CA (Mar.97)
except track 7 recorded as ESP Rehearsal Studio (Dec.95)
Mastered at Fantasy Studio
℗ 1997 Rooms Records, Inc., Japan
Manufactured by Rooms Records, distributed by J-Disc
A sheet that folded up forms the front image for the release, and folded out a poster on the one side and English lyrics and release information on the other
A booklet with Japanese lyrics and release information
An obi including the barcode
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 4 938068 100966
- Barcode (Scanned): 4938068100966
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): BMCR-7017 OP763A
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L301
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4823
- Rights Society: JASRAC