Album In Through The Out Door.
Love is the eponymous debut album by the Los Angeles-based rock band Love, and was released in March 1966 on Elektra Records. Arthur Lee, who was originally from Memphis, Tennessee, but had lived in Los Angeles since he was five, had been recording since 1963 with his bands, the LAG's and Lee's American Four. He had written and also produced the single "My Diary" for Rosa Lee Brooks in 1964 which featured Jimi Hendrix on guitar.
This song wasn't released as a single in the USA and in the UK but still was a huge success having a lot of radio play, and was eventually released as an EP. Two version of "All My Loving" was used in two of the band's films: "A Hard Day's Night" (without the drum opening and the coda), "Magical Mystery Tour" (instrumental). B. The Beatles Lyrics. album: "With The Beatles" (1963).
Childish Gambino is gearing up to drop his new album Awaken, My Love! before the year is out. The rapper-actor has unleashed the cover art, which features a striking image of a person in a headdress with their eyes rolled back. Gambino posted the artwork on his social media pages, but did not provide further details. Awaken, My Love! pi. witter. childish gambino (ldglover) November 10, 2016. However, earlier this week, fans discovered that the album was coming out after seeing it listed at digital outlets and an FYE store.
Tony Bennett - The Right to Love. Tony Bennett - There's a Lull in My Life. Tony Bennett - Two by Two. Tony Bennett feat. I'll write home every day, Буду писать домой каждый день, And I'll send all my loving to you. И пришлю тебе всю свою любовь. I'll pretend That I'm kissing.
The album has the feeling of love and that's why the title is Beatles LOVE," added Yoko Ono Lennon, "They have let everything that is beautiful and daring come ou. "The music is stunning. I think the most amazing thing about it is that you can pull it apart and all the elements carry with it the essence of the entire song," said Olivia Harrison. George and Giles did such a great job combining these tracks.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||All My Love
Mixed By – Francois Kevorkian*, Galen Senogles, Ralph Benatar
|B||Thanks But No Thanks
Mixed By – Galen Senogles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records
- Published By – O'Lyric Music
- Published By – Evan Paul Music
- Published By – Leibraphone Music
- Produced For – Biram Benelux
- Record Company – Prelude Records
- Manufactured By – Prelude Records
- Distributed By – Prelude Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Arranged By, Conductor – Ralph Benatar
- Engineer – Galen Senogles
- Lacquer Cut By – Herb*
- Producer – Galen Senogles, Ralph Benatar
- Written-By – G. Senogles*, G. Leib*, R. Benatar*
Notes"Special 12 Inch Version"
A Product of Prelude Records
℗ 1980 Prelude Records
This version lists publishers on the labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): PRL D-604-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): PRL D-604-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped/etched): BG PRLD-604-A Fw HERb :v)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped/etched): BG PRLD-604-B Fw HERb :v)
- Rights Society: BMI
|PRL D 604||L.A.X.||All My Love (12")||Prelude Records||PRL D 604||US||1980|
|151.031||LAX*||All My Love (12", Maxi)||CNR||151.031||Netherlands||1981|
|EPC 9457||L.A.X.||All My Love (7", Single)||Epic||EPC 9457||UK||1980|
|PRL D 527||L.A.X.||All My Love (12", Promo)||Prelude Records||PRL D 527||US||1980|
|EPC 13 9457, EPC 13-9457||L.A.X.||All My Love (12", Single)||Epic, Epic||EPC 13 9457, EPC 13-9457||UK||1980|