Wallenstein - Mother Universe download mp3 album
Needless to say this was the last album of Wallenstein with this line-up, a good work of t Rock with a flexible sound, that mostly works well but not always succesful. The top tracks though are pretty great and ''Mother universe'' deserves a warm recommendation. I have to write something about a very pleasant music experience I have had when I listened to this record: "Mother universe" by the German.
Band Name Wallenstein. Album Name Mother Universe. Music StyleKrautrock. Members owning this album1.
This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/150 BPM). Tracklist Mother Universe.
Album Mother Universe. Mother Universe Lyrics. Yesterday dreams really made me scared About the things I feel between my eyes Wonder how it worked out all the years To live as maggot between rusty trees. One thing I tried to prove today That I'm no man of future and of past Body's gone so far away Thinking gives just sadness and just pain. Mother Universe Let me feel a song Dry my tears And teach me How to leave after life
Wallenstein was founded in the summer of 1971 under the martial name of Blitzkrieg by the ambitious student of art (at the Art Academy Düsseldorf), Jürgen Dollase, from Viersen. He had already been trained in classical music, playing the piano and the double bass, and he had played in skiffle as well as in jazz formations. In addition, the businessman and band manager, Peter Gielen (Octopus Productions) from Möholt, and Corrado Faccioni, Italian buddy and former road manager of Dollase, were involved in the foundation. In the same year, the German record label Pilz released Mother Universe, succeeding the debut album (also from the Pilz record label) as fast as lightning (Blitz). Re. The album cover photo by Harald Grosskopf depicts Dollase's grandmother. In 1978, after some changes in the musical style, Dollase replaced all members of the band.
|B1||Dedicated To Mystery Land||7:48|
|B2||Relics Of Past||6:18|
- Recorded At – Dierks Studios
- Distributed By – BASF
- Made By – A.R.E.A.C.E.M.
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Jerry Berkers
- Drums, Percussion, Cover – Harald Großkopf*
- Engineer [Toningenieur] – Dieter Dierks
- Guitar, Vocals – Bill Barone
- Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Music By, Lyrics By, Producer – Jürgen Dollase
- Producer – Dieter Dierks, Rolf-Ulrich Kaiser
- Producer, Cover – Wallenstein
NotesThis French version features the German cover with:
- front top right: camouflaged 20 and -8, leaving only 29113
- rear top right: camouflaged "auch mono abspielbar", 20 and -8, leaving only 29113, plus a stickered Ⓑ price code
- spine and B-side label: 29.113
- rear top left: Distribution BASF looks a little camouflaged too
Released in a gatefold cover.
TOUS DROITS DU PRODUCTEUR PHONOGRAPHIQUE ET DU PROPRIETAIRE DE L OEUVRE ENREGISTRE RESERVES.
DUPLICATION EXECUTION PUBLIQUE RADIOPHONIQUE DE CE DISQUE INTERDITES .MADE IN FRANCE. AREACEM
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): 29 113 A K1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): 29 113 B K1
- Price Code (sticker): Ⓑ
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
|20 29113-8||Wallenstein||Mother Universe (LP, Album)||Pilz||20 29113-8||Germany||1972|
|20 29113-8||Wallenstein||Mother Universe (LP, Album)||Pilz||20 29113-8||Germany||1982|
|20 29113-2||Wallenstein||Mother Universe (CD, Album, RE)||Pilz||20 29113-2||Germany||1991|
|OHR 70031-2||Wallenstein||Mother Universe (CD, Album, RE)||Ohr, Pilz , Ohr Today, Die Kosmischen Kuriere||OHR 70031-2||Germany||1999|
|TPLP 1.906.041||Wallenstein||Mother Universe (LP, Album, RE)||Think Progressive||TPLP 1.906.041||Germany||1999|