Breaker Inc. (Gyro Remix). Breaker Inc. Pull the Strings 019. 12 inch Vinyl Single.
The Breaker is the eighth studio album by American country music group Little Big Town. During a press conference at the Ryman Auditorium in November 2016, Little Big Town announced the album's title. Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift single-handedly wrote the album's lead single, "Better Man", about the ending of a past relationship with a significant other.
版公司 Facedown Records.
Starbreaker is the self-titled debut album of the Tony Harnell led heavy metal band Starbreaker, released on July 13, 2005, while Harnell was still in TNT. "Die for You" - 4:31. Break My Bones" - 4:25. Days of Confusion" - 4:23. Light at the End of the World" - 3:59. Cradle to the Grave" - 3:54. Underneath a Falling Sky" - 4:26. Save Yourself" - 3:52
Rock The . eils Band. 10 Pack Fair And Square.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B||Breaker (Gy-Ro Remix)
Remix – D.A.V.E. The Drummer & Chris Liberator*, Gy-Ro
- Distributed By – Intergroove
- Distributed By – Intergroove UK
- Distributed By – Intergroove GmbH
- Distributed By – Intergroove USA
- Distributed By – Intergroove Spain
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pull The Strings
- Copyright (c) – Pull The Strings
- Published By – UCMG UK
- Published By – Under Cover Publishing
- Recorded At – The Punishment Farm
- Produced At – Wave Studios, Spain
- Mastered At – Roundway Studios
- Lacquer Cut By – Hü
- Written-By, Producer – Chris Liberator, DJ Higinio*
World: Intergroove U.K.
Germany: Intergroove Germany
USA: Intergroove US
Spain: Intergroove Spain
Written and produced @ Wave Studios, Ovideo Spain.
B: Recorded @ The Punishment Farm, London.
Manufactured in the E.E.C.
Made in England.
Issued in a Pull The Strings company sleeve, the car registration in the photograph on the label is TB 303E.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033154 601545
- Barcode (String): 5033154601545
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout): PTS 019-6-A Hü 45/U/M/N
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout): PTS 019-6-B Hü 45/U/M/N