Catherine Wheel - Adam And Eve download mp3 album
Adam and Eve is the fourth studio album by English alternative rock band Catherine Wheel. It was released on 29 July 1997 by Mercury Records. This was the band's last album to feature original bassist Dave Hawes.
PRS/ASCAP ℗ 1997 Mercury Records. Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company. Track 1 isn't mentioned on the tracklist.
Other guitarist Brian Futter, bassist Dave Hawes, and drummer Neil Sims negotiate a maze of hues and tints, from peaceful, pretty solitude to the most desperate pathos
Band Name Catherine Wheel. Album Name Adam and Eve. Type Album. Released date 29 July 1997. Labels Mercury Records. Music StylePost-punk. Members owning this album0.
Adam and Eve is the fourth studio album by English alternative rock band Catherine Wheel. The album peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and No. 178 on the Billboard 200. Contents. An early album of multiple 78 rpm records packaged in book form. Two vinyl records with inner and outer album sleeves. A typical 8-track tape player.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Adam and Eve (Catherine Wheel album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Get Adam & Eve. It's the very best album from a group of guys whom I clearly believe to be the very best band. It changed my taste in music. I loved loved Catherine Wheel's 1995 grunge heavy metal album "Happy Days" when I was 15. I listened to it all the time, turned it up loud, and fed off its pounding energy. I was so excited when I heard in early 1997 that Catherine Wheel has a new album coming. I couldn't wait I was disappointed.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Phantom Of The American Mother||5:43|
|9||Here Comes The Fat Controller
Organ, Piano – Pete Whittaker
- Distributed By – Columbia house
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Group Canada Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Catherine Wheel
- Artwork [With] – Julien Mills, Sam Brooks
- Bass – Dave Hawes
- Cello, Arranged By [String] – Audrey Riley
- Composed By – Catherine Wheel
- Coordinator [A&r Coordination By] – Bas Hartong
- Cover – Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Drums, Percussion – Neil Sims
- Edited By [Digital] – Anthony Lycenko, Darren Grahn
- Guitar – Brian Futter
- Management [Managed By] – Andy Taylor , Merck Mercuriadis, Rob Smallwood*
- Management [Manager] – Merck Mercuriadis
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By [Warehouse Studios Vancouver Assisted By] – Darren Grahn
- Organ, Piano – Tim Friese-Greene
- Other [Agents] – Fair Warning/ICM London, Steve Ferguson The Agancy New York
- Other [Femme Fatale] – Cecelie Thomsen
- Other [Heartbeat] – Finn Sims
- Percussion [Additional] – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Tony May
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, GGGarth, Rob Dickinson
- Recorded By [Air Studios London Assisted By] – Jon Bailey
- Recorded By [Machine Works Studios Vancouver Recorded By] – Gary Winger
- Recorded By [Metropolis Studios London Assistance And Additional Recording By] – Anthony Lycenko
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Vibraphone, Harmonica, Glockenspiel, Piano – Dick Robinson
- Vocals, Guitar – Rob Dickinson
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 7749-945170 4 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L423
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6704
- Matrix / Runout: P2-34864 F3 1A 01
|7243 4 93099 2 0||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||7243 4 93099 2 0||UK & Europe||1998|
|7243 4 93099 4 4, 4930994||Catherine Wheel||Adam and Eve (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis, EMI||7243 4 93099 4 4, 4930994||Poland||1997|
|314 534 864-2||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (CD, Album)||Mercury||314 534 864-2||Canada||1997|
|none||Catherine Wheel||Valentine (CDr, Album, Promo)||Mercury||none||US||1997|
|7243 4 93099 1 3||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num)||Chrysalis||7243 4 93099 1 3||UK||1997|